login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Hi, it's Love here... and I...

These are notes we write ourselves!
I too love Notes From The Universe… though I’m believing we can write some pretty awesome ones too… Being the Love we are..and all(: I’d love it if you’d join in(:

Hi, It’s Love here… and I Am with you and we are moving wonderfully at a pace that you can soooooo appreciate. We can do this thing (whatever it is in the best way you need it) to co-create because that is what Love does(: We do it easily, joyfully, unattached to results though always expecting wonderful benefits. Your miracles are always happening. We make music out of outside noise, and we create from anything the beauty your heart desires. Are you ready? I knew you were, so lets get this party started. Party on!

It is awesomely Done!(: Thank You to my Loving Awesome Creator!!!

Thank you Awesome Universe(:
signed,going w/self-care flow

• ~
    I came across this wonderful quote from Notes From The Universe and thought it would assist with a sharing this loving note-thread(:
  • ~

It said:
Ask with love, and their answer may surprise you.

“Hi, it’s Love and I…” The Universe
©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com
related thread

I Am living a Divine plan

Hi, It’s Love here… and I desire a day that works with all that my heart desires…and I am already allowing, willing and able…so I guess its a done deal.
signed Love aka Just For Me;a phenomenal co-creator

Hi, It’s Love here… and I Am easing into my day and I’m feeling only good things. So I believe I’ll trust that.
signed, Love [aka Just For Me;a phenomenal co-creator with wonderful spirit.]

Capture Your Heart

At some time in your life
A person will capture your heart.

When this happens
You will be unprepared and shocked
With how things happen
And how they change you.

Even if you know the person is coming,
You will not be able to accurately predict
How they will affect you and you them.

Family, Friendship, Health, Happiness
And lots of other really good stuff,
Are all the result of opening your heart up
To caring, and loving others.

So, when someone shows up
At some time in your life
And captures your heart,
Let them.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Two lost souls searching for ourselves

Living, loving, losing

Hardening of the heart

From intense feelings

Timelessly Trusting

Again and again.

Love floats in the air we breath

We take it in and exhale slowly

It is the essence of life.

Happiness and sadness

are but one in the same.

Opposites on the continuum of life.

Each search for what they already have.

It has always been there.

Love, Trust, Respect

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
In response to Poppy’s post: Always Wonderful running into your delightful poetry (:

Hi, It’s Love here… and I Am winding down after work and play…and cruising toward a slumber which rejuvenates. This is wonderful for this moment and beautiful prep for my magnificent tomorrow. So I think I will anticipate my lovely r&r as simply a given… Yeah, sounds good…Done.

signed Love aka Just For Me;a phenomenal co-creator of wonderful experiences

Hi, It’s Love here… and I Am preparing for my day… I Am joyful therefore that will lead my greatest efforts and result in something truly appreciated. Okay, I Am feeling led for this perfect day. Done with my biggest part!

Hi, It’s Love here… and I Am once again winding down from another one of those wonderful days… It was one I asked for… So here goes I’m believing I’ll send up another order to the Universe for tonight… which will give me things I desire and need that I didn’t even know about… I love these wonderful surprises. Thank you (:

In response to going w/self-care flow's post:

Beautifully spoken!

Its LOVE here… and I AM prepared to always hold close my complete trust in God… so much so that I can remain at peace, no matter what is going on in the world around me. I can always find the greatest comfort, the greatest rest, and feel alive with hope, that God is my sheppard, He is the best healer, and source of Love and Life! Knowing this, I can enjoy all that Life offers!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
Thanks Kathi! And I love your note from Love(:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content