login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Cosy Comfort For Us All

I have thought a lot about starting this thread as it is something I need and feel others might like it too .It hope it can become a space where we can share those times that are not so easy to be positive and find comfort in being here .

I am thinking of days like this ;

you are not feeling well physically and feel like curling up on the couch with a hot water bottle and a cup of tea

you are struggling with low mood/mental health challenges and feel so fragile that you could shatter into a million tiny pieces

you have family /work challenges

you have or are healing from an addiction

you are just having one of those days

let’s create a space of loving acceptance for ourselves and each other where we can be together and share .So often one can feel a bit isolated and as though we have to put on a brave face for everyone in our lives .I believe being mindful includes acknowledging our sad, anxious ,difficult times and I would love to give and receive a feeling of cosy comfort .

here is a quote from one of my favourite authors Sarah Ban Breathnac
“No matter which route you take, within twenty-four hours the day will be over. Tomorrow should be better. But if it’s not, nor the next day, or the next, then know that it’s okay to ask for help from friends, a support group, a therapist, a doctor, or your Higher Power. Dark days come to all of us. Yet discouraging days bring with them golden opportunities when we can learn to be kind to ourselves. Believe it or not, today offers you a hidden gift, if you’re willing to search for it.”
― Sarah Ban Breathnach, Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy

Wonderful idea for a thread Flowergirl! And thank you for bringing about a wonderful sharing thread with Bmindful… to simply be wherever we are to be able to simply allow for the spaces that we may be pondering where we also are desiring to be(:

I Am living a Divine plan

thank you “just” for me .I think quite a few people myself included can sometimes feel that they are not doing affirmations ,LOA right because hey are having struggles and feel they have to be positive in their thoughts and words all the time

coming back to finish this soon

In response to flowergirl’s post:

Thank you Flowergirl for creating this thread.

Most days I feel pretty good about myself. I almost always try to be kind and have a patient, loving Spark. You are absolutely correct when you said, “ you are not feeling well physically and feel like curling up on the couch with a hot water bottle and a cup of tea

you are struggling with low mood/mental health challenges and feel so fragile that you could shatter into a million tiny pieces

you have family /work challenges
you have or are healing from an addiction
you are just having one of those days. “

I think we all have our good days and our not so good days and good thoughts and not so good thoughts. Sometimes they last a few minutes, days, years, lifetimes. I don’t pretend to have any true answers, because each of us have our own unique experiences in life. All of our paths are different. Sadly, we cannot know what is in others heart.

I think we all have our challenges. I am hesitant to admit my failings to others and somewhat to myself. I guess life is like marriage vows, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

We are probably hard on ourselves more than we would ever be on others. There is always hope that tomorrow will be a new better day and it is always okay and good to accept ourselves as we are.

I believe if we work hard at being loving and kind to ourselves and others, we can’t go wrong!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

sharing this beautiful song ,will be back later to chat

A Hundred Thousand Angels

things are feeling quite overwhelming at the moment but I know it will pass

my challenges are ;

getting going working on uni assignments

sorting out my very messy home

eating better

less Facebook /pc time and more meditating/journaling /relaxation time

I have been offered and accepted free reiki sessions by two lovely therapists for a few weeks and have accepted gratefully instead of making excuses why I can’t go

love and peace to you all

In response to Poppy’s post:
hi Poppy ,I am so sorry I did not reply to your reply .I would like to say a late thank you

I’d like to share some relaxing gentle affirming statements for busy individuals… or just individuals who are desiring to feel where they are is not who they are… & desire more to simply be… without analyzing each shift…

As I consciously focus within, I turn toward what is loving, what is beautiful, what is strong, what is true. Additionally, this is now a natural habit, an instinct of my choosing and my liking

Today is a nice day to relax, be at peace, and enjoy my time here on earth. There is nothing i really need to do today — it can be a day off, if I want it to be.

There is really no one else I need to be today — I can be exactly who I am today, exactly as I am, exactly as I am becoming.

Who I am is enough. Whenever I encounter negative messages, it’s just the universe cuing me to remember how unique and special I really am.

I sometimes think that my life purpose consists of a few small victories here, and a few small victories there.

It might even be true that doing many small things with my life, makes just as much of a contribution as someone who crafts a singular focus for giving to humanity.

Even when I have no sense of having a larger purpose in the world, there are probably larger forces at work. If I want to, I can allow myself to be guided, rather than struggle to imagine and concoct a purpose for myself.

What would it feel like to see my gifts, and develop my talents, and not really have to know how I’m going to use those later in life?

these were written by a member by the name of BrightAngel(: Thank you for creating these(:

thank you for these lovely affirmations ,they are perfect for today as I am realising a simpler life is the way to healing and peace of mind.I expect impossible things from myself then become overwhelmed so trying for small ,gentle ,nurturing moments and thoughts .Love and peace to everyone

may I add these to my affirmations please

so glad!
I don’t see why not, we love to share around here(: And BrightAngel once said she appreciated us valuing her choices(:

love and hugs selfcare

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
thanks selfcare

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg5c1edj6SOZulM_ZiN3HbEdnbqAuSmgDE0LmhKF_akEvM3Dx6Rw

f14b4e66741bb0d7ff60484ecb1a4ec9--be-present-presents.jpg

sending blessings to all!ღ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuQhxz4YkWN7VEviYjFgd8jG4QrkA-7ycUV8xOfsDjFvoKsGKR

related music-thread

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content