login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Peace of Spirit [affirmations & quotes]

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThe highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence. ✿Rabindranath Tagore

“Flow with whatever is happening and let your mind be free. Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.” – Chuang Tzu

Loving how I I feel a great sense of happiness, security and well-being. Loving how I live and enjoy fully this present moment. I am so aware of all of the beauty around me I open my heart to receiving love fully everyday. Even now I embrace simplicity, peace and love Everything in the world begins with a thought.I love how my thoughts are those of peace. I love how I experience a sense of peace and love with every breath I take.

• ~
    a handful of related threads  coming soon

c468c9f274d71f7aaf730b35aab68d60--life-lessons-life-tips.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Sometimes all I want to do…is simplify. I don’t always start there…though gratefully I get there(:

This thread is geared to the peace I enjoy feeling… And would love it if you stopped by and shared affirmations, quotes, thoughts on the peace You enjoy feeling …

THANK YOU BRIGHT ANGEL

There is a member on our site who has posted some extraordinary affirmations… which resonate for me. The members name is BrightAngel. BrightAngel, I hope its okay with you that I share some of your affirming statements here…I truly like her style & feel a wonderful identification here …

I perceive myself being at peace quite often in my daily life, and I know that this is part of my plan for myself.

I feel a gentle kindness and affection toward others, and this is something I like about myself.

If I want to, I can access Stores of goodness for humanity.

When I want to, I can express my gentleness openly and freely, just my Love for All. ( and/or Love for All That Is )

When I want to, I can express my gentleness openly and freely, just my love for all that is….extending out to people who are nearest to me

I believe I’m a wonderful person, and my words matter. I like expressing encouragement and support.

People often think that you have to do stuff and be a go-getter, but maybe just being yourself and living fully, also spreads joy into the world.

People are all here to have different experiences and learn different lessons, and I don’t really need to know the specifics of that.

In what ways might I enjoy spreading love and goodness into the world? Would it be good to do this directly or indirectly? Would I like to spread love to certain issues or certain populations? I can test-drive many different ways, on many different days.

It is safe now, to let any old ideas and patterns drop away. I don’t have to know exactly how I am changing — I can flow with a bit of awkwardness and uncertainty today.

There is really no one else I need to be today — I can be exactly who I am today, exactly as I am, exactly as I am becoming.

I like who I am on the inside, and see that reflected in the image I present to the outside world. I am confident and comfortable with who I am.

I am completely free to widen my circle of kindness and affection — the universe is supporting me.

I’m getting really good at noticing the gifts of others, and seeing the ways in which other people give me bits of affection and joy.

I like being here on the earthly plane, and I am feeling safe and supported here.

I allow myself to do things that I’m good at, and follow the sparks of joy that I feel while doing stuff I care about.

I have a kind and sparkly spirit, and any pathway I choose for myself is bound to reflect that.

I find myself having everything I need to feel happy and connected

There is tremendous joy in being willing to be taught by the universe how to lift the vibrations of myself and humanity, in whatever ways I am best suited to.

I am here, whole, complete, beautiful, exactly as I am inside, exactly as I am outside. I bring the full strength and beauty of who I am into the world.

As long as I have a strong connection to Spirit, my connections with other humans are based on affection, not need. And for today, let me claim my strong and unwavering connection to Spirit (Loving Creator;God)

Other Affirmations:
• God/the Universe supports me in all things.
• I trust that ALL my needs will be met.
• I surrender to all that is good.
• I surrender to the infinite possibilities that I cannot always see.
• I am secure and safe in God/the Universe

4f8e941618378c8b61f2289d9392fe27--boho-gypsy-hippie-chick.jpg

I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.

Everything in my life has brought me to this moment, and it is perfect.

Is peace better than joy or enthusiasm?
basically, that a state of peace, where you are just feeling the depth of inner stillness without any negative or positive emotions, is the most powerful for manifestation. He says it is even better than actually feeling positive emotions, though of course they are wonderful, too. It is something I’ve thought about a lot. One of my issues with the emotional scale is that enthusiasm, joy, etc, are such high-energy emotions. They can’t be kept up forever, nor would you want to. They get tiring after a while. I find that a natural state of peace is where I like to return, and it is much more sustainable. to read more

• ~
    So, no one is punishing anyone for staying in higher states in this Universe. Joy and ecstasy are our very natural states and our birthright in fact.And which is better, peace or enthusiasm? It’s a matter of personal choice and can change from time to time.

what-do-i-gain-from-stilling-the-mind

• ** quote The word “appreciation” means to be thankful and express admiration, approval, or gratitude. It also means to grow or appreciate in value. As you appreciate life, you become more valuable—both to yourself and others. Sara Paddison

tags: inner peace, affirmations, quotes