login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Treasured Family & Friends [Gratitude]˚

a5b009a3d3dc4b5bb5b3870621ad2a23--thank-you-friend-my-friend.jpg

I was thinking tonight about the relationships I value, and the space I choose to keep available for each treasured individual… that matter to me… No matter if they are family or friends…I still am reminded of a bond of friendship…a friendship that deserves care(:

Any time of year …this idea becomes not a challenge or a concern…simply a welcome desire….

It is so special to tell those you care about they matter… It’s awesome just to hold our friends/family and or chosen family in our hearts!

Image result for joyful friends quotes

friendship-is-not-a-big-thing-its-a-million-little-things-quote-1.jpg

See the source image

gratitude exercise idea… excerpt from Personal Excellence.com
Give Thanks For Your Life
Write a note in your gratitude journal today where you give thanks to everyone/everything responsible for your life today.
Specifically, give thanks to: [1] People and external/higher powers responsible for your physical birth (and as a result, your life).
[2]Anyone and anything who have helped make you the person you are today and directly or indirectly brought you to where you are in life today
Your note can be as long or short as you want–there is no word limit. This is an exercise in gratitude where you express your heart’s truest intents. Type/write away and let your heart sing!

• ~

Love is the only way to grasp another human being in the innermost core of his personality. No one can become fully aware of the very essence of another human being unless he loves him. By his love he is enabled to see the essential traits and features in the beloved person; and even more, he sees that which is potential in him, which is not yet actualized but yet ought to be actualized. Furthermore, by his love, the loving person enables the beloved person to actualize these potentialities. By making him aware of what he can be and of what he should become, he makes these potentialities come true. ~ ☼Viktor E. Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning

4f258ce30b8f914e529b0476f22a5f9a--mary-engelbreit-happy-birthday-friendship-girlfriends.jpgcebeb8d537519e16b24c8eb6168cbf31--spiritual-teachers-favorite-quotes.jpg

ef3621d61210728741e58740294c258b.jpg

Poems Beautiful Poems
Poppy’s Poem on Friendship

Poppy’s Poem on Friends

truly LOVE those wonderful sentiments from Poppy and Nancee!!!

PS I am going to need a thesaurus to adequately express the beauty and joy you bring with your contributions!

03a9364548b1cc947b011196955eba61.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Friendship

Your friendship is dear to me
I am one of your greatest fans.
I truly believe you are talented, creative, intelligent, and beautiful.
Then there is your warmth, and caring.
Most of all, I would be remiss
If I didn’t mention
You are one of God’s brightest lights of love.
Other than that, you are pretty ordinary.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
What a beautiful (I was going to say poem… because everything you write seems rhythmic and poetic) Anyway this is beyond lovely!(:

selfcare (aka just for me etc) (:

In response to going w/self-care flow's post:

Friends: there is so much to say…

Sorry if I digress…

FRIENDS

Rarely comes
A person
Not a reflection
Of you

Over years
Past decades
Concerned and cares
About you

A single note
A call from the blue
Transcends time
And space

Hearts speak
A coded message
Minds of both
Understand

Trouble and turmoil
Abound in lives
Misunderstandings
Sometimes exist

Still listening
To their hearts
After all is said
Hearts and minds meld

How can this be?
Lifelong friends
You and me

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Wrapped in unconditional Love, friendship is one of the truly magnificent gifts we are bequeathed from heaven above. For a true friend can magically bring a twinkle to the eye and laughter to the soul. It is a gift much more treasured than diamonds, emeralds or gold. For a friend enriches our lives in such phenomenal ways that even when they depart from us we can still feel their very essence in extraordinary ways.

heartfelt feelings surface with ease

when thinking of lovely friends

I have joyful sparkly gratitude and appreciation

for my friends

0b6ed89ade0e904fda6fc8aae49f7e8d--no-matter-what-dr-who.jpg

1a0235b852766105d99544b5ac75ab05.jpg

BHC_4a.gifa3aa2cd311dbacd2b01929271ce985f7.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content