login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Enthusiasm

intro post 1

My-best-teachers-were.jpg

the-secret-of-genius-is-to-carry-the-spirit-of-the-child-into-old-age-which-means-never-losing-your-enthusiasm-quote-1.jpg

enthusiasm_quotes_07.jpg

The key that unlocks energy is desire. It's also the key to a long and interesting life. If we expect to create any drive, any real force within ourselves, we have to get excited. Earl Nightingale 

When we align our thoughts, emotions, and actions with the highest part of ourselves, we are filled with enthusiasm, purpose, and meaning . . . . We are joyously and intimately engaged with our world. This is the experience of authentic power. Gary Zukav

I love sharing my heartfelt enthusiasm with others & thanking them for the joy they bring(:

~~~~~~~~

Enthusiasm reaches out with joy, for there is nothing depressing about it; it reaches out in faith, for there is no fear in it; it reaches out with acceptance, for there is no doubt in it; it reaches out as a child for there is no uncertainty about it.

— Ernest Holmes

~~~~~~~~

We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really HAPPY is something to be ENTHUSIASTIC about.  C. Kingsley

e5ed8bffcfe872ba10e665beec62d86c.jpga13ca1463d0c430221f9baa388294eba.png

837d248a90778d976b944db42500e6f7.jpg

★Enthusiasm : 

Enthusiasm is the greatest asset you can possess, for it can take you further than money, power or influence. Dada J.P. Vaswani

• ~

• Enthusiasm is a telescope that yanks the misty, distant future into the radiant, tangible present. ~unknown

• ~
    please share as often and with the desired enthusiasm you personally appreciate(:

• ~
    related threads in process…gradually & joyfully(:

• ~

I Am living a Divine plan

intro post 2
I Love Enthusiasm [sharing on topic]
Yes, I have moments of peaceful quiet and solitude…and I also have
wonderful times filled with enthusiasm… I allow wonderful places that occur… Though…gotta tell you…enthusiasm floats my boat often

• ~
      Before I go to work… I progressively take myself from opening my eyes in the morning…to taking myself to the day …co-creating the ‘party theme’ I most like to experience…
      gradual…progressive & real(: Some days because of long days which preceded these tired eyes…sometimes relaxed & heavy……and want to return to my pillow …though with some honest to goodness things…like following my heart… all is better…better better…the way that fits for what is desired(:
    • ~

When we are present…the party can start.

• ~

If others desire…they participate with that energy… no matter where you are(:

• Enthusiasm glows, radiates, permeates and immediately captures everyone’s interest. ~Paul J. Meyer

• You don’t even have to know specifically what you are wanting. You can be so general you can say, ‘I want magnificent success! I want abundance to flow into me, and I want the process to come.’ And if you will say that enthusiastically and mean it and feel it, you cannot miss. ~Abraham Hicks
  • ~

intro post 3
Okay…Okay…(: Not everyday can be called a party…though the more this place is nurtured… & the more I lovingly care for myself enough to feel great…it’s worth it to allow good things for myself…

• ~
    It makes the less than okay times…easier…easier to be less attached to…knowing I am more than the happenings in life…
  • ~
    and I can jump in and enjoy that flow…

intro post 4

• ~
    choosing to observe and not overly identifying with whatever wind that blows gets easier when I nurture myself & my enjoyment(:
  • ~

We have the power to transform our neurotransmitter- chemicals ….and it is so joyful that we have that ability(: Freedom over the day(:

So whether you enjoy nurturing your already enthusiastic joyful place or simply forming a foundation for getting started in this area…please join in and share…an affirmation, a quote, a video, a thought, a feeling, an idea… anything that works for you(:

Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles and adds significance to all you do” Norman Vincent Peale

• ~

video

Wow I Am blessing my being with limitless enthusiasm, and it’s the best!!!

I have a real party in my mind as I nurture my enthusiasm every day!

KG Stiles
“I give thanks that this or something better is in the Divine
flow of my life and is manifesting perfectly for me now
according to the Divine will of [the Universe].”

Delightful and utterly beautiful!

In response to ‘Just’ For Me’s post:

When I think about the things I do everyday, I try to approach every interaction with a great deal of enthusiasm. I interact with animation and amusement. I try to listen to others with genuine concern and exuberance.

As I accept routine tasks to complete both at home and at work I try to approach them with eagerness and goodwill. My passion and spiritedness make the task more enjoyable for me. In addition, I almost always try to do my best. I take pride in my ability to connect with others and do a good job. I act with integrity and enthusiasm because it’s fun.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:

this is beautiful… so complete -sounds like an awesome mission statement /thank you!

In response to Nancee1953's post:

Thank you! You know your words ...are words we would  use to describe you!

0*hD3ZLwIY_uhzKRlJ.png
opportunities.jpg?w=775

647b176a5472f9249bdc25779f875f36.jpg

Yippeeeeee! I love today!happy-quotes.jpg

“My response-ability to all of my responsibilities is joy.”

“I choose to love today and all I want completed, and it is Powerfully so. Thank you Thank you Thank you.”

I-feel-deeply-happy-positive-affirmation.jpg

“What I do and who I Am deserves my appreciation, and I joyfully take the time to appreciate.”

I-am-enthusiastic-positive-affirmation.jpg803905d7009490d5ece59e3b06416e57.jpg

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

The importance of genuine Enthusiasm

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content