login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Healing Products from Cupboard, Fridge or Store

I enjoy using food products as natural remedies.

This thread is geared for things you’ve done, and or just heard about, or simply just googled for the thread.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I make honey and cinnamon tea. It helps with different ailments like painful arthritis, high blood pressure, losing weight and fatigue, etc. 1 tsp of cinnamon to 2 tsp of honey. Heat the water and add cinnamon let it simmer for about 15 minutes. Wait til it cools a little then add the honey. Tastes great too!

Sounds great, I am going to try it right now!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric + 1 teaspoon honey +1 teaspoon juice of ginger should be mixed and taken 5-6 times during the day for cough. It is your home made cough syrup.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to SONIA’s post:
Oh Yes!!! Love that Sonia. I use Ginger for absolutely everything. (Not tried turmeric though….stain the teeth?)

Ginger: For upset tummy, for indigestions, for better/quicker digestion, for a cold, muscle soreness etc etc etc…

I love to infuse it in water with Lemon and honey as a drink – or just whack it in every soup or stew you make for a wonderful warmth and spiciness that just makes you feel invogorated and energised.

Garlic also great for the warming effect in soups and stews – thins the blood and helps lower cholesterol.

Lemons, Lemons, Lemons – the detox remedy of all remedies. Instant cleanse and lift infused in hot water and drink. Great to sauna the face with for skin freshness (sit over a hot bowl of water with lemon in, cover head with towel….mmmmmm!)

Fresh Coconut: exfoliate your body with it! Brown skin included. If you have any over ripe cocnut, grind into a paste and scrub away – not only does it remove all old dean skin cells, it makes your skin creamy and soft and smelling yummy!

I could soooo go on. Be back later after I have had a think!

A full and thankful heart..

Oh How could I forget my beloved CHILLIS!

For a cold, for digestion, for metabolism, for opening the pores (sweating!!), for invigorating your entire being and giving you an all over glow. I am pretty addicted to chillis. I even drink the ginger tea above with a cut open chilli and a little bouillon powder instead of honey and lemon as a snack/soup/drink. ZERO CALORIES TOO! :o)

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
Hi !
In fact turmeric does not stain the teeth. Out here for all our teeth problems we use a home based mix of turmeric+unrefined mustard oil+salt. It is used to massage your gums with. Relieves u of all bleeding gums, pain, sensitivity……

Lemon— yes, yes, yes, I too love them and use them for everything from cleansing to refreshing.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Oh Thats really interesting Sonia. Turmeric is a known healer, but had no idea that it was GOOD for teeth and gums!
Thanks. I look forward to hearing more of these natural remedies….;O)

I also make Oregano tea and add a little honey to it too. It is good as an antibiotic and anti-fungal treatment as well as rubbing oregano oil on the gums to stop bleeding too. Turmeric is also good to cure cancer. It actually makes your teeth white! It will stain your clothes, hands but not your teeth! It is a wonder herb.

I really want to try the coconut scrub!
Some people swear by paw paw (papaya) for eczema, if you eat 1/2 a paw paw everyday it will disappear I’ve heard.

Now for red wine spills on carpet apparently pour a glass of white over it & it disappears! Can anyone confirm this? We tried it years ago at a party and thought it worked like magic, though the host didn’t quite like the result the next day. I don’t have nights like that anymore but maybe some of you youngeens can try this!

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

When I have the flu or a cold, I like to sip on Lemon Verbena Tea (thanks to Laurie, I no longer have to call it “stinky tea”. :) mixed with honey and just a bit of lemon. It cures me within a day.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:
Laurie, this is a great topic. You are certainly good at coming up with posts that draw me (and other b-mindfullers) in!
Thanks for another great post!

Healing teeth and gums naturally

Here is a toothpaste that I really feel has healing properties

Zinc-Plus XTRA Toothpaste
with Xylitol & Co Q 10

Now! All the natural and effective ingredients used in our Zinc-Plus formula ( Zinc, Folic Acid, Clove and Myrrh, which are found in our mouthwash, with the additional ingredients needed to make it an effective and pleasant toothpaste).
the added cavity fighting and antioxidant power: of Xylitol and Co Q 10.

Some of the benefits of using Xylitol, (a natural ingredient derived from birch trees.) along with proper oral hygiene habits are:

*Helps to reduce the development of cavities. (Dental caries)

*Resists fermentation by oral bacteria

*Inhibits plaque formation

*Increases salivary flow to aid in the repair of damaged tooth enamel (re-mineralization)

*Helps restore a proper alkaline/acid balance in the mouth. This alkaline environment is inhospitable to all the destructive bacteria.

CoQ10 sustains the energy needed to defend and protect the gums and helps to strengthen the tissues that hold the teeth, and is essential in the healing and protection of cell tissue.

—————-

The mouthwash:
VITA-MYR Natural Mouthwash

· FOLIC ACID is important to DNA synthesis and consequently, cell reproduction. It is also known that folic acid reduces gum inflammation and bleeding, as well as binding to toxins secreted by bacteria in plaque.

· ZINC functions in the mouth and gums include stabilization of membranes, antioxidant activity. collagen synthesis, inhibition of plaque growth, inhibition of mast cell release of histamine and numerous immune activities. Zinc is also known to be important to cell reproduction and to reduce wound healing time significantly. Zinc is also known to have antibacterial properties.

There are also a variety of herbal supplements that are known to promote immunity and have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, while we could have used several different herbal supplements, we preferred to use Myrrh oil and clove oil. The essential oils used in the manufacture of VITA-MYR, are not processed with benzene.

· MYRRH oil is known to relieve inflamed mouth and throat tissues, is useful in binding toxins, and tightening gum tissue. In addition, myrrh is known in the art to kill bacteria and stimulate the activity of white cells. Further, myrrh has a pleasant aroma which can help control bad breath odors.

· CLOVES oil is known to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Its soothing effect on sore gum tissue, due to the eugenol that is contained in the clove oil, has long been known. Also, like myrrh, clove oil has a pleasant aroma, which can control bad breath odors.

DISTILLED WATER because of the known negative side effects of using alcohol based mouthwashes, VITA-MYR mouthwash preferably includes distilled water rather than alcohol.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ipsab from Edgar Cayce teeth and gums

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

World’s Healthiest Foods -Great Site

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for findaspring
Click on "find a spring" to find or share a naturals spring near you

Related image

Related image

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Related image

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content