login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Happy YEAR 20 Questions [LOA & more]

Thoughts…feelings about Approaching 2016? (:

• ~
    video I located with the following questions…which some may resonate & appreciate [attempt it with a LOA approach…& see what you receive] 20 questions
    20 Questions…

1. Are you crystal clear yet, about what you truly want?
2. What is your theme for next year?
3. Where are you going and who are you going with?
4. Are you ready to create your own life this year?
5. What dreams have you given up on, which you could now get moving?
6. What could you do, to be even more clear about what you really want?
7. What have you firmly decided to accomplish?
8. What would it take to trust yourself to succeed?
9. If your life continues on its current path, what will it be like in five years?
10. What really defines success for you?
11. What can you do today to be happy with your life, forever?
12. In what areas will you dare to be different?
13. Which habit are you working on improving, or including in your life today?
14. What can you do today to improve your life forever?
15. What will you be looking back on, at the end of your life?
16. Are moving forward, sideways, diagonally or in reverse?
17. What restrictions, that you’ve placed on you, could you now begin to release?
18. What are your highest priorities?
19. Are you bigger than your problems, or are your problems bigger than you?
20. How do you want the rest of your life to unfold?

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to ““Just” For Me’s post”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/7754/approaching-2016#post108872:
This is a wonderful thread!

Yes, I am also thinking about 2016, and I am choosing that this will be a wonderful, joyous year, and I there are things that I would love to focus on.

Your questions are very useful and help with clarity and focus.

I’d like to take a little time, and reflect before I post some of my thoughts. But, off the top of my head, I would love to be more debt free, and I would also like to do scheduled savings. This is possible, its all in the planning.

Mostly, I just want to stay in the “flow”, and keep my Self light, and keep my really positive, with freedom and love. I want to be surrounded by other people who also want to be in that “flow”, and who want really healthy energy.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I like these questions and will come back to them

In response to flowergirl’s post:
In response to Kathi’s post:
Thank you for visiting & appreciative you found value(: (smile)

I too will be back to share with you & those who care to join in(:

My highest priorities?

Having experiences and surrounding my self with positive people, and getting some traveling in!
Also, want to pay don’t debt, and keep it down! Just be fully satisfied with who and what I am, and stay in the flow of positivity!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to ““Just” For Me’s post”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/7754/approaching-2016#post110179:
In response to ““Just” For Me’s post”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/7754/approaching-2016#post108872:
I had mentioned in the intro to see how these ideas meld with LOA and then today I see a wonderful thread this morning “which connects perfectly”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/4463/happy-new-year-bmindful#post47298

I would like to wish everyone here a happy ,healthy and peaceful new year and 2016 .Also want to thank you all for your love ,support and kindness since I joined bmindful
love ,hugs and peace

In response to ““Just” For Me’s post”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/7754/approaching-2016-bmindful-loa-more#post108872:

20 Questions— Short answers:

1. Are you crystal clear yet, about what you truly want? Yes, I want to continue to make a positive difference in the world one person at a time.
2. What is your theme for next year? Work hard and be nice!
3. Where are you going and who are you going with? I am going on my life’s journey to wherever it takes me. The journey is what is important to me, not the destination per say. I will travel with whoever is also on the bus to kindness, and happiness.
4. Are you ready to create your own life this year? I am going to focus on taking better care of my physical self this year knowing I have the ability to dissolve all dis-ease in my body.
5. What dreams have you given up on, which you could now get moving? I am close to being debt free and I will focus on making that a reality this coming year.
6. What could you do, to be even more clear about what you really want? I can make sure all my interactions with others are thoughtfully grounded in kindness and love.
7. What have you firmly decided to accomplish? I have decided to slow down just a bit and take more me time.
8. What would it take to trust yourself to succeed? Letting my life go wherever it takes me without resisting my journey. I will use any stumbling blocks as stepping stones to success.
9. If your life continues on its current path, what will it be like in five years? I will be completely retired and my garage will be cleaned up so I can get a car in it!
10. What really defines success for you? Living life to its fullest every day and being kind.
11. What can you do today to be happy with your life, forever? Let my Spark shine through to all I encounter every day.
12. In what areas will you dare to be different? I would like to be less self critical of my poetry and continue to write just for me and share with just for you.
13. Which habit are you working on improving, or including in your life today? Taking time for myself and resting.
14. What can you do today to improve your life forever? To improve my life forever, I can continue to be mentally active.
15. What will you be looking back on, at the end of your life? The knowledge I have made a positive difference in the lives of others.
16. Are moving forward, sideways, diagonally or in reverse? Direction has no relevance to me, I go where kindness and love take me.
17. What restrictions, that you’ve placed on you, could you now begin to release? I want to release all forms of negativity from myself and from others that want me to engage in their drama.
18. What are your highest priorities? Staying active in body and mind while working hard and being kind.
19. Are you bigger than your problems, or are your problems bigger than you? I am definitely bigger than my problems. I am very creative in problem solving.
20. How do you want the rest of your life to unfold?e rest of your life to unfold? I want my life to unfold in completing Gods purpose for my earthly existence. I truly believe we are all here to do His will.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to flowergirl’s post:

Thank YOU flowergirl! Thanks for bringing your beautiful self to bmindful!

In response to Poppy’s post:
Thanks Poppy for sharing your beautiful theme of your spirit …utilizing the questions on this page. Thank YOU Poppy!

12-31-15
In response to Poppy’s post:
I too allowed these questions to be a bit of a guide for my spirit/heart/
I appreciate your sharing here with us(:
I will share next year oh in …2016(:

• ~
    added this on 2-2-16
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here are a few suggestions to actually use the New Year as a focal point for a better life:
    . Think in terms of final desired outcomes.
    . Know your current reality in relationship to them.
    . That will form structural tension, the best dynamic for real and lasting change.
    . From that, create an action plan with due dates.
    . Don’t have too many “resolutions” because that will lead to overwhelm.
    . Choose a few that can be created quickly, within the first few weeks so you can generate some momentum.
    . Manage the process directly.
    . Learn, adjust, learn, adjust, learn as you engage in the process.
    . Don’t take it personally, this is not about you but about the end results you are creating.
    . Build foundation. The more you create, the more you are able to create.
    “ Robert Fritz Inc-Home Page”:http://www.robertfritz.com/wp/
© 2015 Robert Fritz Inc. | Cattail Consulting & Design
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “principles”:http://www.robertfritz.com/wp/principles/

> Structure

> Oscillation or advancement?

> The creative process

> Tension seeks resolution

In response to Kathi’s post:
quite cool-you made it Kath! debt free! That was your 2016 goal (you wrote December 2015, and you did it!

You were in between jobs… got a job that worked great for you & you experienced lots of wonderful things there…including a goal you had made for yourself before you got the job! You are an inspiration -setting an intention… and going for it(:

you are awesome!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As we are at the latter part of this year, I’m going to love checking out these questions again. How about you?

When I hear the word YOU.. as in this question..
Are you crystal clear yet, about what you truly want? I only hear my heart’s voice. And I only hear that place expressing-yes, I Am right where I’m supposed to be.

To simply and powerfully progress from where I Am.

I am living my life with ease and lightheartedness. I will carry this place of mine into each day.
I will continue on as I am, and begin opening the door to a business which will allow this next stage of life to exemplify my values in even greater ways …
I am going to this place with my loving supportive spouse. We will be able to truly enjoy this stage of life… continuing to love one another and others…
to be continued…
Absolutely

the dream I want to get moving on is body building. I believe in keeping my body in top form, and want to set an example for those I choose to serve (in a business, and otherwise). The better I function the more I have to offer.

prayer, surrender well…, create most important focus areas and describe what areas that need my attn, and create the space… and some specifics/timeline for accomplishment.
I will look at my life as though I had little time left… though enjoy and learn well w/the time I have.

• ~

to be continued..
9. If your life continues on its current path, what will it be like in five years?
17. What restrictions, that you’ve placed on you, could you now begin to release?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Most Benevolent Outcome's post:

think it’s time for a little 20 questions (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Happy New Year Bmindfulers - ecery day we can proclaim Happy New Year 
Much love to you all! May you experience the joy your beautiful loving spirit will cherish.

Great Health, Great Experiences and Tools to create what works best for you…each and everyday …for you and those you love(:

I love you guys(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content