login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Have You had Your (personal) Quota?

thread from 2009-2010 (love to bring it current) (:

asparagus.jpg

Have you had your quota of fruits vegetables or specific foods your body requires today? Do you have a quota? (or do you have another kind of quota you’re focusing on, which is taking up your thoughts) (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

original.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have had my coffee quota for today, not quite finished my complaining quota, exercise hasn’t happended due to a cold, sore ankle tripped over the child’s scooter while carrying pizza in the dark last night, pizza quota done, I SEE LOTS OF POTENTIAL FOR POSITIVE CHANGE COMING SOON

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to Vivi exercises daily!‘s post:
LOL!!! Vivi you crack me up! Love your post. Sorry about your ankle though! I certainly think that justifies reaching your pizza quota!

A full and thankful heart..

vivi you are so funny ,thanks for giving me a morning giggle ,love flowergirl

What a full and exciting life you live Vivi! Smiling is easier than frowning, causes fewer wrinkles, feels good and makes us look lovely, so thanks again Vivi. :-) Jan

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
Hi! I heard it is a fruit.I always thought of it as a vegetable. Either way I like it and eat it alot with other fruits and vegetables.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content