login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Grocery Lists

Ever lose your list for those very important items you need at the grocery store? Let’s meet a few goals here on this thread. Quickly jot down the item(s) you need here.

1. You won’t lose it.

2. You will be more accountable toward your healthy shopping (we’ll all see)

3. And we’ll all get ideas for scrumptious shopping

4. Last but not least, we’ll know you some more.

thread from 2009-maybe we can bring it current, if you choose(:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfD4v2oyGdk9d1PCuq_VbtyfkZM2iZsr6gnW5HPI3tTFq_tzv3

• ~

I do a similar thing as Godscreation- go organic food shopping first... and then other items around it ... (most food shopping is done at 1 store (favorite store)...at various locations )... We do big shopping every couple of weeks... we are getting it down to a science.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Denise’s Upcoming Grocery List – Every Tuesday

No Huttons Sausages, brought extra

1.Choc Chips 2. Spc Peaches 3. Olive Oil Lite. 4.Vegetarian Bean Soup can 1× 5. High Fibre Pasta Spirals 5. Bolonise Sauce. 6. Vegetarian Mince 7. Brown Wheat Buns 3× 7. Bananas 8. Cauliflowers 9.

Lol Laurie!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

First the night b4 I check all the adds to see who has the best sales and circle them all. Always put organic at the top of my list bcuz they are the most expensive.

Try to plan my meals and sometimes cook for the week and leave my own fresh frozen dinners or breakfasts in the freezer when I am too busy to cook that day. That way I control the salt, fat and sugar intake.

Always try to have organic fruits and vegetables ready for soups or stews or just to eat. Love it when I have coupons that’s a treasure for me. Recently I fell in love with fresh organic Baatard bread it is a step below french bread because it is made of wheat and very delicious. Sick of chicken at this point and my family is not to crazy about fish. My favorite is Halibut but it can get expensive. So tomorrow I will see what’s cooking!(:

Groceries I actually do need to get today on the way home from work:(what a God send this list is!)

-Apple cider vinegar (fininshed last drop last night)
-Grapes
- Peppers
-Mushrooms (chestnut or see whats on offer)
- Carrots
- Lemons
- Ginger
- Brocolli
- Tinned Chickpeas
- Puy Lentils
- Swiss boullion veg stock powder.

- Stop off in health food store to check for bargains/anything reaching use-by date and reduced!)

A full and thankful heart..

I secretly like looking in other peoples trolleys at the supermarket, this is even better.

My kitchen is almost bare but I kinda like it that way, it forces me to make something out of nothing and save $$$. My worm farm has been getting too many old veges lately, I’m better if I buy day by day.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

Im going to make steak and onion rolls on saturday (a nice treat for my birthday :)) and rainbow pasta bake on sunday. So I will need:

2 small onions.
2 lean sirloin steaks.
wholemeal bread rolls.
tin of sweetcorn.
black pepper.
very low fat natural yogurt.

I already have pasta and things like peppers tomatoes and spring onions.
I may get some more fruit as well.

enjoy life!

In response to best78’s post:

That sounds delicious. How about a baked potato to go with that and a large green sald with tomatos, cucumbers, lettuce, arugala, spinach, some cranberries, walnuts and a warm vinegarette?

Now I’m hungry,
Mary

Happy birthday for Saturday!

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to Vivi exercises daily!‘s post:
In response to godscreation’s post:
Thanks Mary and Vivi :) BTW whats arugala? Ive never heard of it before. Thanks for sugestion though I might just do that. :)

enjoy life!

You must be a brit like me huh? Arugala is what they call Rocket in the US!

A full and thankful heart..

Hi sorry I answered so late. It’s a salad green or also what anoushka called it. A little bit of a nutty flavor.

What a helpfull crowd you are ,i wander round tesco and get all my pet food firstthen put in the stuff we have most weeks ( no meal plan ) then in the fruit and veg i go for b o g o f and special offers because of the cost but then put in biscuits etc – doh why not buy the grapes /melons i love as my treat ,i get my washing /cleaning stuff from marks and spencers because its gauranteed not tested on animals and is similar price to tesco – often cheaper with bogof .Do a big shop every 2 weeks but get extra bits most days ,i think i need to get back to how i was years ago ,plan 7 diners ,make a list -add on cerial,bread ,etc and go once a week with cash so i stick to budget ,know what we are eating and have food in – what a lovely feeling – no stress over food ,THANK YOU ALL ,shouting so you can all here me ,love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content