login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★CommittedTo Loving High Frequency Vibrations

thread created in 2015

bringing into the present!

C5wXtgsU0AIt2LN.jpg:large

There is an affirmation by Bernadette Logue of PinchMeLiving I truly enjoy:
I am committed to my vibration vibrating positively If it pleases you…allow this to be an added

quote-comment-affirmation-sharing thread…with a primary intention of raising your

vibrating frequency …

Image result for kindness action affirmation

BDsyu5UCUAADhYp.jpg

I enjoy it enough to create a thread focusing on this.b39cf36ee736445d51a06bf170695755--spiritual-inspiration-inspiration-quotes.jpg8d7dd7a55035d8803bdcae581232a87e--law-attraction-blog.jpg

~article25 Ways To Raise Vibration

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I experience no shortage, no lack, no competition for resources. There is only the allowing and disallowing of that which I desire.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I’m appreciating, (being grateful)I am planning.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.
I have the time…
Today I experience time to flow in just the ways I need & enjoy… Time demands are met as though I orchestrated it…though know there is absolutely Something Greater Always fine tuning and creating for my Greatest Good (:

some words I simply enjoy: [will be back to write how dictionary defines these] (:
Agreement
concurrence
harmony
resonance
harmonious

• ~
    some others I came across I like(: ~

love this subset (as trigger words)
Alignment
Balance
Bounce-back
Bravery
Connector
Contact
Counterpoint
Creativity
Curiosity
Emotional Intelligence
Empathy

Esteem Builder
Relationship Investor
Incisive
Lift
Planful
Rapport

Time Optimizer
Unconditionality

resource

22873325.gif

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

want more of something...

you're there... just keep going and it will2ce7e2f1d0f2d61f83e8e2a4eee21f2f.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

I am surrendering my heart and mind to the Source of All Aspects of Love, for love is the fundamental energy of life. And so it is!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

My inner Self Glows, my inner light is radiant…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I AM so blessed, my Life is full of Goodness and Grace!

I Love All this Life is!! Today is an awesome day! I will embrace this day…

I am filled with gratitude!

I enter within and I am very well pleased with the experience of peace! Every moment spent in this inner Glow, is a gift of Love, miracle of healing, and peace. And my Heart truly radiates this Light, brighter than 10 thousands suns.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I too enjoy those bliss-places by surrounding myself with what I appreciate… utilizing various triggers/anchors/suggestions(: (I love how with life’s many roles … we can enjoy and participate with even more…by being mindful of our thoughts and feelings) I love how wonderful reframing works…… And like you said… the same joyful energy we are…can permeate all of our experiences(:

Love to appreciate contrast and easing into feelings which surround contrast & go beyond where I began …

Like many of us, I love recognizing I am not my feelings/thoughts… I enjoy exploring … stepping back …choosing feelings and thoughts… dipping into what feels right to my spirit.

I love experiencing feelings & sharing them with others …to those close to me…as we are making wonderful changes…and growing through things… with momentum (:

I am loving the shifts I feel during transitions… So enjoyable…as I listen to my heart. I don’t always think I love all of my feelings immediately…Though because I care for me… I love the feelings that don’t always feel great too(: and then they become lovable too(: I am loving each day more and more…

I had a good link to an article re:LOA and it was entitled Fear and LOA…It made some good points… The title caught my attention…because I don’t generally put the 2 concepts in the same thought (smile).
Though it was interesting because it touched on how important it is to …come from a good place… And when you come from that good place… that of being open for the good… then (it can be) all good(:

It is so good to be sharing on topics like these! Thank you very much(: It is early morning here…about to get ready for work…& was a nice way to start the day… with a wonderful exchange, joy and a bit more clarity(:

I often use my breath especially just before I fall asleep saying while inhaling, accepting Gods love and light and on my exhale, releasing all negativity. I repeat it over and over until I fall asleep breathing slow deep breaths.

I recently injured myself and so I change it a little to accepting Gods love , light, and healing and releasing all negativity and dis-ease.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

lil bookmark...returning soon

4b9edab2e6d7b81f6dafd5e8235e1b8b.jpg

My mind is in tune with the frequency of love and kindness. 

288176-As-We-Express-Gratitude-We-Must-Never-Forget-That-The-Highest-Appreciation-Is-Not-To-Utter-Words-But-To-Live-By-Them.-Happy-Thanksgiving.png

Glad you visited Poppy,

(as always)!

Nice reinforcement for allowing.

and

love

breath especially just before I fall asleep saying while inhaling,

accepting Gods love , light, and healing and releasing all negativity and dis-ease.

and

My mind is in tune with the frequency of love and kindness. 

In response to Kathi's post1:

Kathi's post2:

and Kathi too, wow! Wonderful you are here too!

this is a powerful quote!!

494eff1d824fd10e73b85708be75b4e8.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content