login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Joyous Expansion/affirmations,quotes,videos{page1}

c57fa8684912340f51cea34c1a4761f9--sentiment-counseling.jpg
ab1ed5079adaaa475870eedaf246383a--nature-quotes-quotes-quotes.jpg

Success Affirmation

In the infinity of life where I am,
All is perfect, whole, and complete.
I am one with the Power that created me.
I have within me all the ingredients for success.
I now allow the success formula to flow through me
And manifest in my world.
Whatever I am guided to do will be a success.
I learn from every experience.
I go from success to success and from glory to glory.
My pathway is a series of stepping stones
To ever greater successes.
All is well in my world.

Louise Hay

Freedom
The good news is that the moment you decide that what you know is more important than what you have been taught to believe, you will have shifted gears in your quest for abundance. Success comes from within, not from without. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Every experience is a success. Louise Hay

If it is a new thought to you that gratitude brings your whole mind into closer harmony with the creative energies of the Universe, consider it well, and you will see that it is true. Wallace Wattles

Affirmations

I celebrate life! I am contented and thankful.✰►♥ 

✰►♥My grateful heart is a magnet that attracts more of everything I desire

✰►♥I exude passion, purpose and prosperity.

✰►♥Prosperity surrounds me, prosperity fills me, prosperity flows to me and through me.

✰►♥  My day is filled with limitless potential in joy, abundance and love.

I Am living a Divine plan

post 2
Just Add Love

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD_ItztwuqbF3dEltCyNuBm6uNv1Svlop-89bY4E3jXDeyXOjO
It’s like we are standing surrounded by gifts and we don’t even see them – because we have had our own hands over our eyes, believing in the shadow instead of the light that shines through us as we create the shadow play.

We can create anything. And so that Golden Wave of love and joy that flows through us – through the Consciousness of Humanity when we are simply BEing ourselves – that is what changes our world.

The indiscriminate life force energy that flows through all is a gift for us to play with. Our gift to the world is to add love to that energy, creating the Love-force energy and witnessing that energy expanding into joy, bliss, ecstasy, as we live and create from our hearts. We are on the threshold of something so wondrous and amazing. We can shake off the fear and dance in the surprise and wonder of this miracle we are co-creating.

Know, too, that anything that comes up for release – whether it be a “minor memory” or a relationship or job or way of living – is actually creating a new pathway that is paved with our heart-truth and leads to our joy and bliss. Nancy Leilah Wardhttp://wwwsoultransitions.com

Permission is granted to freely redistribute this article as long as the author’s name and website http://www.soultransitions.com are included.

post 3

• Let it Go
      What isn’t our truth that we have been holding onto is becoming too hot to hold anymore. That is the blessing of the energetics of change that we are in at this time. We need to acknowledge that which we have been ignoring or hiding from and open to receive the gift of honoring ourselves. That is the breath of fresh air, the expansion, the moment when we fill ourselves with our own pure energetic vibration, unencumbered by false beliefs and patterns that we have gathered to us throughout our lives in order to comply with the cultural circumstance we were born into. ~Nancy Leilah Ward
      http://wwwsoultransitions.com

post 4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-cZVLa_Aow-TuoCWXBlAWNAFaNx_Z6egWTs3n3ghXKd38k0WT

We Are the Golden Wave

When we allow our own pure energy to flow and follow our truth…follow our bliss… we are free and having fun. And we are radiating that expansive energy. By living our truth and exuding love and fun (joy), we are changing our world. So have fun, dance, create…be outrageous – be yourselves…

We are the Creators. The life force energy from Creator Source flows indiscriminately through the All of the All. It simply is. And we are that Divine Is-ness. We are given the gift of this creative life force energy – through the life and the body we are in right now. When we forgive and soften to ourselves and one another, and we come to know ourselves as Divinely connected in Spirit to one another, the energy generated from that knowing moves out from each of us like a wave of joy… the Golden Wave is our co-creation flowing through the Collective Consciousness,
 calling all to rise up and BE in the fullness of our truth.. Nancy Leilah Wardhttp://wwwsoultransitions.com

Abundance is the energy of
permission The more you permit
yourself the right to desire what
you want, express gratitude for
what you have, and be excited for
whatever comes your way the
more abundance you are bound
to receive.

• Matt Kahn

post 5

quoteThe old spiritual paradigm focuses on tearing things down, whereas the new era of spirituality invites a more miraculous depth of transformation by building yourself up. Whether the focus is on dissolving illusion, duality, the ego, or unconscious belief patterns, there is no way to tear anything down without ripping your innocence apart in the process.
Instead of having anything to resolve, process, maintain, or remember, it is the activity of building yourself up that raises your vibration to bring your highest qualities to life. This includes loving what arises, viewing life through the eyes of beauty, and celebrating the success of what you are doing right in any given moment.
When building yourself up replaces any tendency to tear anything down, you will no longer manufacture erroneous symptoms to overcome. As this occurs, you free yourself from believing that spiritual evolution can be earned, when it exists as a truth you are free to remember by declaring it so. This is the way of heart-centered consciousness. “ Matt Kahn https://www.facebook.com/mattkahn
site

post 6

Abe video You Can’t Get It Wrong, Or Done

Abe Hicks Quotes
Nobody else knows your reason for being. You do. Your bliss guides you to it. When you follow your bliss, when you follow your path to joy, your conversation is of joy, your feelings are of joy — you’re right on the path of that which you intended when you came forth into this physical body. Abraham Hicks

If you’ve got somebody’s aspects in your experience that you don’t like, there’s only one reason they’re there. You keep evoking them with your attention to them. Without knowing about Law of Attraction, you have — through your old habit of observation — achieved vibrational harmony with the parts of them that you do not like, and you keep summoning those parts from them by your constant vibrational offering of them. Abraham Hicks

It’s not necessary for you to exacerbate your contrast with struggle in order to get it into a higher place. It is not necessary to suffer in order to give birth to desire. But when you have suffered and you have given birth to desire, so what? You’ve got a desire. Turn your attention to the desire. Think about where you’re going and never mind where you’ve been. Don’t spend any more time justifying any of that stuff Abraham

post 7

disclaimer for Abe content: First of all, let me state…I often like it, and it is my hope it is appreciated by others. Though if not, like all things…all is well…gravitate to what works for you. …there is much wisdom here. Though like all things…you make your choice… a choice to yourself(: simply to keep the thread positive and focusing on messages. This thread is about several messages:

owning how you feel
knowing the value of a feeling
power of changing a feeling
power of choice
power of this moment
power in moving to a better feeling
power of your chosen intention

If there is something that you have to do, resist the temptation to do it under duress. Ask yourself, “What’s the worst thing that would happen if I didn’t do this?” And if you can get away with not doing it at all, don’t do it. And then imagine what would it feel like to have this done. Spend a day or two, if you can, just 15 minutes here, 5 minutes here, 2 minutes here, here and here, imagining it completed in a way that pleases you! And then, the next time you decide that you’re going to take action about it, the action is going to be a whole lot easier. Abraham Hicks

Abe Material
HOW’S YOUR LIFE GOING RIGHT NOW?

Please make at least one statement about each of the following areas of your life today. Feel free to use an additional sheet of paper to expand on your comments in areas that are important to you.

1. General Mood

2. My Health and Fitness

3. My Friends

4. My Job or Career or Life Work

5. Money

6. Self Esteem

7. My Family

8. My Significant Other

9. My Creativity

10. Other area not covered that is important to you

Whether you have chosen something that just came to you, or something from the assessment listing, now just sit down and free associate.

Once you have the pie chart done, and can see the statements on each side, feels good/feels bad, then ask yourself this important question. “Do I want to live out the results of this percentage pie chart?” I find that a very motivating question, because if I’ve taken the trouble to pie chart something, I usually DON’T want to live with that negative vibration.

Then do a focus wheel on that subject, looking for things that feel good. See the lesson on focus wheels (number 5) if you don’t know how to do that process.
to read more

post 8

Love-and-Forgiveness.jpg

other threads you may like to visit to visit, and or add your own contributions:

thread-★How Long It Really Takes For New Habit? & Quotes {James Clear}

thread-★★Expansion & Peace

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content