login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Daily Affirming ...Gratitude Thoughts

Gratitude & Appreciation Thoughts

I am thankful for my past (all of it), my glorious present, and bright and shining future. Thank you to every experience. Thank you to me for allowing the good. And I thank You-God, for letting me co-create my needs and desires during every breath of life. It is all wonderful. It is all so. Amen.

Appreciating the path I've taken.

Appreciating where I Am.

Appreciating how time is simply luxurious...vacation helped me  BEST notice this(:

See the source image

I am appreciative and grateful that I can explore where I have been and where I desire to go with enthusiasm, joy and peace. And I thank You-God, for the ability to regularly see the bigger picture of value for life, my life, and how I relate to generalities and specifics which I deem important. It is all wonderful. Thank You Thank You Thank You to myself and My Creator. It is all so. Amen.

I am appreciative and grateful for the family I had and the family that is now mine, and I’ve chosen. I’m appreciative and grateful for good feelings for all I enjoy, and begin to appreciate even more. I enjoy being at a place where I can see the good as a foundation for ‘everything’. It is all wonderful. Thank You Thank You Thank You to myself and My Creator. It is all wonderful and it all so. Amen.

I am appreciative and grateful that I am appreciative and grateful. What joy it brings.
Freedom

funny gratitude assessment: I’ve just reread gratitude thoughts …and they all say pretty much the same thing…I’m grateful for it all….[at least I’m consistent] lol

let’s keep this going…(if you choose) (:See the source image

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content