login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Law of Attraction&Communication[affirm&more]

“The quality of your communication shapes the quality of your life. Every cell in your being aligns with what you declare.”

Niurka, Supreme Influence: Change Your Life with the Power of the Language You Use

Articles, Afformations & Affirmations

link missing to Throat Chakra Affirmations 

My willpower is aligned with my spiritual purposes in life.

My communication comes directly from my deep center.

I express my love and goodness each time I speak.

My spirit is peaceful.

• ~
    • forgiveness, courage, gratitude, love and humor

• Daily Affirmations
      Daily Affirmations that Empower your Life:

Saturday: Today, I intend to live my life as a conscious , awake and aware being of light. I release all resistance and call forth the good that is available right now. Today, I accept and celebrate the goodness of life within and all around me.

Sunday: Today, I am in touch with the love of my higher holy self. My soul leads me in very creative expressions that flow in perfect ways. I live in the divine pulse and flow of life. I release any attachments that might show up. I welcome new possibilities for contributing love and service and I invite new experiences into my life today.

Monday: Today, I Forgive Myself and all others for the conscious, unconscious or sub-subconscious automatic behaviors that come forth from being asleep in the moment. I choose to be free from all past choices or mistakes.

Tuesday: I welcome the Presence into my life. I trust that there is great good within and all around me. I surrender to the power and the grace of God that is my divine partner in all that I think, say and do. YES!

Wednesday: I trust that I am divinely guided in every area of my life. I have faith and trust in the power of my word, which is the word of God spoken in, through, and as me. I expect the good to show up in new and wonderful ways.

Thursday: I give great thanks for my relationship with Spirit. I am open and willing to expand my trust in the Divine that expresses in, through and as me. I am receptive to living my life purpose with joy, grace and gratitude.

Friday: I tap into the omnipresent power of God, that operates in my life to empower, bless and lift my life into ever expanding realms of good, service and acts of kindness and love.

• ~
  • ~
  • ~
    Why do I allow feelings of love to flow through my mind and body?

Why can I give myself a break, release the pressure and relax?

Why do I feel so peaceful now?

Why can I allow life and love to flow through my body now?

Why am I at peace with myself now?

Why do I feel content?

italicized affirmations are selected from ˚BeyondAffirmations [healing-affirmations.com

• ~
      Other related affirmations/threads coming soon…
      Afformations Why do I always see the positive in all situations?
      ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
      Why do I expect something great to happen today?
      ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
    • ~

by David Folk Law of Attraction and Communication
There are many forms of attraction but there is one form that has the power to influence successful communication beyond all the others: “essence”.

Essence is the word I use to describe the complex energy pattern that all life forms generate. When the energy is some combination of positive, inviting, confident, safe, curious, appropriate, kind, strong, centered and thoughtful, the stage is set for attraction to be present and effective communication to result.

When the energy is some combination of negative, offensive, frightened, judging, critical, single minded, inconsiderate and inappropriate, the stage is set for what we have all become far to willing to accept: poor communication, bad feelings and unfulfilled goals and expectations.

to read more

feel free to respond to ideas which relate to Law of Attraction and Communication

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

12 Life Changing Affirmations

I AM receiving abundance now in expected and unexpected ways.
2. I AM increasingly confident in my ability to create the life I desire.
3. I AM acting on inspiration and insights and I trust my inner guidance.
4. I AM giving and receiving all that is good and all that I desire.
5. I AM receiving infinite, inexhaustible and immediate abundance.
6. I AM creating my life according to my dominant beliefs; and I AM improving the quality of those beliefs.
7. I AM constantly striving to raise my vibration through good thoughts, words and actions.
8. I AM making a meaningful contribution to the world and I AM wonderfully compensated for my contribution.
9. I AM willing to believe that I AM the creator of my life experience.
10. I AM willing to believe that by raising my vibration, I will attract more of what I desire.
11. I AM willing to believe that by focusing on feeling good, I make better choices that lead to desired results.
12. I AM worthy of love, abundance, success, happiness and fulfillment.

saved for affirmations

saved for related threads

I choose the best for myself.

Meditation

In doing the meditation for the Solar Plexus Chakra, it is essential to begin by relaxing and feeling comfortable. Take several large and deep breaths, as though into your stomach, and exhale slowly and completely before resuming another breath. Do this six times before continuing. This area accumulates tension and is often painful and tight in many people. You can the abdominal area with your fingers to loosen it as you do this breathing exercise. It helps to be able to sit quietly while you let go of the tension. When you feel relaxed you can close your eyes and begin the meditation.

Begin by visualizing a large golden globe that expands out from your belly. to read the rest of this meditation

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Affirmations for Being More Positive by Reverend Barbara Walley:

I breath in the Presence of Love. (hand on heart for 10 sec) Knowing that I am tuning into the Love Intelligence that created life, I speak my word of faith knowing an inner shift is mine right now. And So It Is!
I release fear, separation and judgment that is causing me pain. I let go of habits of suffering!
I listen with an open heart to the Truth that I and my Father are one. Love is always present in my life.
I practice forgiveness of myself and others. I choose to be free!
I surrender this stressful mental habit from my life right now. In conscious relationship with Spirit, I breath in the Presence of Love that guides my Life. I seek and accept greater clarity, peace and joy. With gratitude and appreciation I Thank You Divine Presence for your constant guidance, partnership and joy.
I know that I am loving, loveable and loved!
Affirmations to Experience more Joy:

I am attuned to spirit within me and I rejoice in this moment.
I welcome joy into my life now, I breath it in.
I am spontaneous & open to participate in new experiences.
I love to explore new attitudes and exciting things.
I love being in the glorious Presence right here and now.
I celebrate the wonders of life.
I am open to the wonder of joy coming into my life.
I am willing to risk being the fullness of who I Am.
I love to live in joy and I affirm this is an active part of me.
I embrace this very precious moment life is offering me.
I am open and receptive to joyful people, places and experience. I invite them into my life.
I invite wonderful friendships to flourish in my life. I welcome you into my heart now!
I rejoice in the wonders of life all around me.
I am grateful for the goodness that is mine each day. Thank you Beloved!
Gratitude for What Is:

I am grateful for my life just the way it is.
My heart is open and receptive and for this I am deeply grateful.
Regardless of the changes all around me, I choose to be grateful.
I open to the greater flow of life.
I am always right where I need to be.
I am divinely guided, directed and empowered by love. Deeply grateful… I am receptive, responsive and in tune.
Thank you Spirit for our constant partnership. I hold you in my heart and mind and choose to be attuned always.

thread being updated…feel free to share communication affirmations related to LOA …on thread as is(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Allowing Better Feeling Energy˚'s post:

Thursday: I give great thanks for my relationship with Spirit. I am open and willing to expand my trust in the Divine that expresses in, through and as me. I am receptive to living my life purpose with joy, grace and gratitude.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content