login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★UFO Spheres Released

This is one of my favorite subjects. This sighting was filmed by two different cameras in different locations and both saw the same thing. A mothership released orbs in a certain formation. Jaime Musson is one of the foremost authorities on UFO’s.

UFO

Peace,
Mary

In response to “godscreation’s post”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/754/ufo-spheres-released#post7968:
That was really something. We Watched it too. Thanks, Mary(:

• ~
    the link was broken above…so will add more from Jaime M.
    “ Jaime M.”:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEF53jMicIU

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:

You’re welcome!

Kool video, Mary. I love UFO shows. I feel certain there are millions of planets out there with life on them. I don’t know if they are visiting us, but I believe it’s possible. Certainly if that video is a hoax it’s a good one. Carl Sagan didn’t believe we were being visited, but I’m certain that at least one astronaut believes they are real. It may be Buzz Aldren, but I can’t remember off the top of my head which one said publically that he believes in them. I’m sure that the U.S. government has lots of info they keep classified. I read a book a few years ago that was really great, but I can’t remember the title of it right now. It was by Carl Sagan and he discussed lots of topics in it, stuff from telepathy, to ghosts, to ufo’s. I believe much of what is seen is either natural phenomena or military aircraft, or even regualar aircraft that are misidendified, some are probably even birds, BUT that doesn’t explain everything now does it? One of the hardest thing for ME to reconcile has to do with the lack of physical evidence. IF UFO’s “crash”, then why don’t they ever crash in populated areas – areas where it would be IMPOSSIBLE to cover up the incident – like Chicago, or LA, or New York, or large cities in other countries. Regardless of a “crash” it seems there ought to be more “incontrovertable” photo evidence out there. Think of how many people have cameras now. Another thing that comes to mind is “Why Now”? I know there is speculation about stuff in old paintings, and about the figures in Chili or Peru or wherever it is and lots of other stuff, but where’s the concrete evidence? Want to get a kick, read Ezekiel some time. Still it is an intrigueing topic.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:

I hear you MCM especially about Ezekiel a “wheel within a wheel” one of the most concrete stories is about Barney and Betty Hill. Through their story scientist were able to locate a planet Behind the universe they named Zeta Reticuli.

Hills

Peace,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content