login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★3 Little Words That Can Increase the Power of Your Affirmations

As I was reading some works the other day, I came across a way to change every affirmation we have ever used and make it real.

Knowing that the affirmation you are using is what you really believe, will make a big difference in how the subconscious accepts the words. What I discovered works for me was by starting out with a couple of affirmations that you Know are True.

3 Little Words Before an Affirmation seems to be pretty powerful: “I know that”

I know that 2+2=4.
I know that I live on the planet Earth.
I know that there is an unseen Power that can do miraculous things.
I know that I am tapping into that Power Now.
I know that this Power is building up within me
I know that I am directing this Power to create the change I desire to see.
I know that this Power goes out and fulfills my wishes in a perfect way.
I know that I will soon see the changes I have chosen to affect.

My Favorite:
I know that I am creating total Abundance in an Easy and Relaxed Manner with a Healthy, Positive Attitude.

Try adding these three little words to your affirmations and begin them with a couple of true affirmations that your subconscious mind can not dispute. A little trickery never hurts when you are dealing with a some times very stubborn subconscious Attitude.

Let me know if this helps you.

Roxanne
Also, I double dog dare you to take the “5-Day Challenge” at http://tinyurl.com/nqyjso

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

I know that this is a repeat of the previous post, but I am hoping more people will see the power of the three little words.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

In response to rockswealth’s post:

Wonderful information that is something so simple yet powerful. Thank you and many blessings,

Peace,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content