login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Lessons in life

Hello everyone,

This has been a very difficult week for me. Firstly my brother had some kind of infection that started spreading to different parts of his body. He was right at deaths door. The doctor explained that had he taken a couple of more days to wait to see her he would have died or a couple of private parts would’ve been removed. Because of stubborness. He learned a valuable lesson. So did I.

Today sadly one of my friends wife died after having surgery. She was ill for about two years and I wanted him to try a natural remedy that really helped another brother of mine. He became very angry with me for suggesting it. I explained that I only wanted to help. At that point there was not too much the doctor could do anyway. He is heart broken and if you can say a prayer for peace for him and their son he needs it so bad his name is Barry Portoff can’t remember his son’s name. He loved her so much. He was expecting her to come home in a couple of days.

They filled her up full of meds and she was so very thin her body couldn’t take the last surgery and she went into shock and died. When I heard the news it made me cry because I haven’t cried for a very long time. At least now she is brand new and started a new life wherever we go after this great lesson. We only have today and tomorrow is not promised to us that is why it is very important to love as much as you can and help your fellow man as much as you can. I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Peace and love,
Mary

I promise to say a prayer for your brother and your friend GC. Also, I’ll say a prayer for you, you are a special person. We are lucky to have you as a friend here on bmindful.

Peace and love to YOU, Mary
Jeff

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I pray for all of you, you are a very strong person and I pray for good health and happiness for all your friends and family.

In response to Julian’s post:
In response to themadcookieman’s post:

Thank you very much MCM and Julian may you all be blessed with an abundance of wonderful things in life.

Peace,
Mary

Hello Mary,

Prayers are done! (:

Total agreement, your presence on this site is a gift.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- does first things first~‘s post:

You are too Laurie! Thank you.

Peace,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content