login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Undefended -Self Love[Affirmations/Articles]

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy. 
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I clearly communicate my needs and take the time necessary to appreciate my own energy, know my true self, and grow spiritually.
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am abundantly blessed and happy as I express the beauty and creativity of my heart. 
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I free my heart from any & all emotional debris. 
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I allow my mind’s eye to purify my perceptions.
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I give myself permission to experience Divine Joy 
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Under all circumstances, I Love myself unconditionally and demonstrate love with contentment & peace.

Affirmations from Keith Garrick's-site  I AM TOTALLY OK AS I AM AND IN THE PLACE I HAVE SIMPLY     PROGRESSED TO – A RATHER GOOD PLACE •   I AM   A GOOD PERSON, WITH GOOD POWER, KINDNESS AND LOVE. •   I AM HAPPY. •  I MAY HAVE [ON OCCASION] PRODUCED SOME UNDESIRED OUTCOMES, BUT THAT IS ALL PART OF LIFE – FROM THEM I CONTINUE TO CREATE EXCELLENT EXPERIENCES AND CHOOSE • I  AM SO VERY PROUD OF MYSELF AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE.• I AM ON THIS GREAT JOURNEY AND I LOVE THE JOURNEY AS IT BUILDS.

• ~
    giggling out-loud (:
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW-E534U6_yh_5LA-QQnXOfasHHMVYpNzIhR3reqBQ8deEtPCX
  • Screen202016-10-102010.29.23%20AM.png?itok=xZppbzRxLove%2BYOU.jpg
  •  ~COPPER_ALUM_Carnelian_Black_Onyx_Rose_Quartz_Turquoise_IMG_1258_1024x1024.jpg?v=1450642629

Image result for you are love affirmation  pic

• ceace7d44580d0a9bfb88b312b27214c.jpg

• f855f9977c4c9e59d28f92cc80406ad9.jpg

• df79f657404ac0cb04fe73dd9120d237.jpg

I AM ALL THAT I CHOOSE TO BE

This is a good focus for me. I find when I feel no need to defend my intentions…which comes from an ever growing place of self-love … (& of course the value of harmlessness for all) I feel my vibrations elevated so positively. I can demonstrate love to others better… I can be passionate about life… simply Be… allows me to feel good stuff like love…the love that resonates with a very spiritually based place. Affirmations, as we know are a wonderful tool… Thanks for your wonderful contribution Kathi(:

• ~
    We need ourselves in all we do …in all we are… We can’t live without ourselves(: So making it the best most forever -relationship is a joyful-must(:

I am completely and Divinely loved.

Today, I turn within to feel Divine Love

Instead of relying on others, I rely on God, and I am renewed!

I am deeply renewed! I am at peace.

Nothing can disturb my peace of mind because I am one with God.

I am quick to forgive others because I am quick to forgive my Self.

Forgiveness comes instantly and deeply because I let go so that I can embrace more peace.

Love is Divinely well within me.

I release any beliefs I have that it is not safe to express my creativity!

I clear all the ways I believe I can’t access my own power!

I clear all the ways I believe I can’t access my own wisdom!

I release any frustration that I don’t know what I came here to do!

I release any frustration that I do know what I came here to do, but something always holds me back!

I release my belief that I need validation from someone other than myself!

I clear all the ways I don’t approve of myself!

I clear all the ways I seek approval from others!

I clear all the ways that I have forgotten my own wisdom and power!

I clear all the ways I don’t feel capable!

http://www.healing-affirmations.com/self-love-part-i/
Thank you new member Barbara Clark for your wonderful site and affirmations. site

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

10 steps to How to Love Yourself – By Louise Hay

Excellent thread!!

I see my Self in a beautiful Light.

That beautiful Light is within me, and it is getting larger and larger and larger.

In this beautiful light, I release all fear, and I chose to become one with pure Love!

I love and I accept all of the beautiful beings of Light who are purposefully in my life! I celebrate all of the extraordinary people who are in my life!

Everyday, I am lifted beyond my limitations and my fears so that I can stand still and dwell in the living light.

I love how its about self love not self control

ARTICLEKINDNESS-GOOD/SELF KINDNESS BETTER

3 Elements of Self Compassion

What Self Compassion is Not by Kristin Neff
Self Compassion versus Self Esteem by Kristin Neff

Self-Compassion.org
Self Compassion

Very powerful thread!

Love, for which there is never need for defense…

I humbly stand, and even if I cannot stand,
I can still choose
to Love…

I love myself for who I AM.

In response to Kathi’s post:
Thanks Kath, and beautiful thoughts … loved it!

d26c4a71dde3757c9fbfbbf98c26eb5a.jpg

1fbf01b1d0ca7c12208214705a8c0b92.jpg

WHY SELF COMPASSION TRUMPS SELF ESTEEM

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content