login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Happy Birthday Nancee

dance studio music Happy

BIRTHDAYS LAST ALL YEAR LONG -CELEBRATE YOURSELF AND ALL THAT IS MEANINGFUL TO YOU…EVERYDAY IN WAYS YOU LOVE(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To our queen of music(: Let the music & celebration begin for our lovely Bmindful member Nancee53(: music Forever Young

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You add joy and playfulness…light & love(:

tags: love, light, & blessed

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi Nancee!

Happy birthday!!!
Hope you have a glorious day!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Happy Birthday!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

;)

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

How truly wonderful of you SelfCareJoy and all of you! I am so grateful. Because of all of you I am able to freely experience every glorious new day of this journey called life. Totally free to live, breathe, receive, share, explore and learn. :)

happy birthday Nancee ,have a wonderful day

Blessings unto you :)

“May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day. May songbirds serenade you every step along the way. May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that’s always blue. And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.” – Irish Blessing

music Happy Birthday Nancee

music Happy Birthday Nancee

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

dance studio music Happy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Oh How wonderful SelfCareJoy, thank you, I am filled with joy and happiness at your thoughtfulness!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content