login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Forum Facts2016★ To Create A New Thread Now

intro post

• This thread is a work in progress

• -thank you for your patience(: Most of it will be completed before the end of February 2016(:

Lee Nutter created the bmindful forum utilizing custom software, and thus is very different to the forums that you’re probably been used to using.

He made every effort to make the forums simple, intuitive and easy to use.

You can create a new thread any time you want!

Anyone is able to create a thread on any topic they desire. Click on the Post New Thread link on the right hand navigation bar and you’re off!

• ~

How do I edit or delete my posts?
After logging in you should see two extra little icons at the top right of all of your posts. The little cross deletes the associated post, the little pencil allows you to edit it.

Please note that you cannot delete a thread if people have responded. This means that if your post is the first in a thread, you will be unable to delete your post after someone has replied beneath you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 2

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Table of Contents for this thread coming soon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 3
Photos, Ideas, Adapted from Lee’s fact sheet to fit current day:

The bmindful forum is broken up into three sections?

On the right hand side, in the second section of the navigation is the separate forums. When you arrive at the main forum page you are seeing all posts in all categories.

For now, we have 3 categories…though not in use as they were designed for. Though, that reason is a positive one(:

…eventually will include a larger group of categories/subcategories. If you’d like to see the holding area which houses the threads that will soon be shifted to the upcoming categories,’, you’d click on The Happiness Cafe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 4

Why put all threads in the Happiness Cafe at all?

Bmindful is going through transition. Ownership changed hands to another wonderful competent owner. For some time, when we Lee Nutter moved on, we had challenges viewing the threads of others…and today threads from Bmindful’s beginnings to current times are at your joyous-disposal for more choices to participate.

Our new owner is technically savvy and will eventually aid us with wonderful new Bmindful categories.

Hence, The Happiness Cafe’ which will house the threads (temporarily) eventually to go their newer homes/categories.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 5

Why don’t I see all threads in The Happiness Cafe?

coming soon….

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 6

There’s more than one page of content?

At the bottom of every forum page there is a load of page numbers. These page numbers are links that take you to the rest of the threads in the selected forum.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 7

You can view the users online?

If you are on a forum page (instead of a single thread) you are able to see the users online in the last section in the right hand bar.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 8

You can send and receive private messages?

On the top section of the navigation you can see two links, Private Messages and Sent Items

The Private Messages shows your bmindful ‘inbox’ – ie, the messages you have received from other bmindful members. The ‘Sent Items’ section shows the items you’ve sent to other bmindful members.

Note that only premium members can initiate private message conversations. Even if you are not a premium member, you might still have items in your ‘sent items’ if a premium member has initiated a private message conversation with you

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 9

The threads with the newest content get bumped up to the top?
This will eventually be true with most of the newer categories.

When you are looking at a forum page on bmindful, you’ll see a (usually) relative date to the right of every thread title. This relative date is the last time someone responded to that particular thread. Currently the edit date may not be true to its original last edit, due to moving threads around. This can be changed if it is important to others down the road.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 10

There are different forum views?

Aside from being able to show only threads on particular topics, you can also choose to view:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 11

You can mark ‘bookmark’ your favorite threads?

Speaking of favorite threads, you can easily keep a track of your favorite threads by marking them as ‘favorites’.

After clicking on a thread (for example this one) you should see a small blue box on the right hand side (under the regular navigation) The box should say how many views and posts a thread has had, who the first and most recent posters are and there should also be an add to favorites link.

The add to favorites link is a small red heart with the link text ‘Add To Favorites’ – clicking on this link will add the thread to your favorite threads (you should get a confirmation message)

When a thread is in your favorites the little heart should turn gray, and the link text should read ‘Remove From Favorites’ – clicking this will remove it from your favorite threads, you should get another confirmation message.

To view your favorite threads, click on the ‘Favorite Threads’ link in the top box on the right hand side, the box that starts with ‘Hi [name]’ and is peachy in color.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 12

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 13

Can you choose what forum your new thread is listed under?

Not yet. All threads that are going to newer categories…will be listed in The Happiness Cafe’ until newer categories are created.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 14

You can view information about threads?

Wanted to know how many views or replies your thread has had? Want to know who started a thread, or who was the most recent person to post in it?

The thread information section of the navigation shows all of this, contains a link that allows you to favorite (or unfavorite) a thread, and also has a handy link that jumps you strait to the reply box.

Comments related to the # of views and more coming soon…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 15

You can delete, edit, quote and link to posts?

To the right of every new post is a group of icons that let you delete and edit your own posts, and quote and link to any post! The [x] deletes a post, the pencil is for editing, the ["] is to quote a post and the chain is to link directly to the post.

You can also send a private message the author of the post by clicking on the mail icon!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 16

If you have any ideas on how to make things easier, please stop by AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities’s Profile!(:

Our new owner is Keith, also known as Bunique. While his areas of work keep him very busy, we are in regular good contact.

Be assured, all is well, and if you have questions or comments do not hesitate. All questions/comments will be responded no later than 24-48 hours.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 17

cross referencing threads and tags coming soon…
add a tag to your post or thread… Here is what Lee Nutter wrote in reference to creating tags for affirmations. It would be a similar concept.

Lee wrote: What tags / categories should I use? The best tags / categories to use are those that will best help people find the affirmation you are adding. You don’t need to add many tags, but if you are adding more than one, please ensure that they are all relevant.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ✉ The main addition…when doing this for threads / posts would take it a step further…Focusing on the specific context you are coming from and possibly adding a more likely one that is more obvious.

For example in RAK thread, when the focus included doing Random Acts of Kindness for self: self-care could be an added tag. A tag could look like this
  • tag: caring,sharing,self-care,kindness .

This is being done to best assist in something which will help members with the state of being/flow/support when visiting Bmindful…locating threads as one would use affirmation search. Eventually a table of contents and brand new categories will emerge from this help too(: Will share more as soon as I can(: Thank you everyone!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 18
Threads Which Relate To Community
Sharing As A Topic
thread in process feel free to stop by as is