login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★5th Bmindful Happiness Mtg!!!˚ 10-14-15★

Announcement
Next Bmindful HappinessGroupMeeting
Please join us on October 14,2015 for our weekly (Free) Happiness Thread-Meeting. [meetings are every Wednesday] any questions? Ask for details…

• ~
    It’s really simple…The only requirement is caring about yourself and others.
  • ~

Pop in anytime October 14,2015 during the meeting …and the day after…(due to different time commitments & time zone-consideration)

• logo for meeting
  • ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

SmartRoutinesWithEnthusiasm is this weeks chairperson. He will provide you with a little list of thought provoking ideas/questions for tomorrows meeting-today… so our our time together will not seem like a pop quiz(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This is from SRWE
Memory, or more accurately, memorization ~ Why this topic? “Well, personally, I have a goal for which memory is a vital part. Memory, or more accurately, memorization, is a requirement to reach that goal”

• ~

SRWE and I spoke about the topic of memory, because it is an area for him which will help with goal as a musician.

Questions To Focus On For October, 14,2015 Happiness Thread Meeting
1) What do you believe will add to your building your abilities in the area of memory/memorization?
2) Whether it be simply everyday life, or specific meaningful goals beyond daily routines…will you do what it takes to improve your memory once you get in touch with what will work best for you?
3) Has your memory changed over the years? If it has …what do you think created better connections to remember, and what worked against your efforts?

While I believe we all are extraordinary on our own, together we bring so much to ourselves and others!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

SRWE will be on this evening to share more(: and will elaborate on the day of the meeting of course…though these questions will assist your focus for tomorrow’s thread-meeting(•‿•)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Memory and more specifically, memorization: I love this topic. I know a lot about it, I just can’t seem to remember what it is I know about it?

Just teasing! see you tomorrow.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content