login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★BEING HAPPY (and why it's a very good thing)

Here’s a great (in my opinion) video that answers important questions about happiness:

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

There is only one word that conveys my appreciation for this thread and for you “Magnifique”. Absolutely amazing, “by George, I think I’ve got it!” and I am truly grateful to receive it. Thank you for sharing :)

Wonderful thread Robert and uncanny synchronicity!!!(:

Flowergirl & I were just discussing, how we our centering our lives around our ‘real selves’…to bring on more joy…and then motivation simply follows for ‘everything’ we value. It’s a fun and productive process. It’s incredible. Thank you for sharing all that you do, it’s phenomenal reinforcement for wonderful experiences.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

So grateful to you all here for helping me see ways to climb back up to happiness ,gratitude and peace when I get a bit lost .

In response to flowergirl’s post:
funny about being lost… My idea about being lost…isn’t as much me…as it is misplacing the things that are uniquely for me…and from there…all else has possibilities …that I say I value. I actually had to change my name on this site from appreciating to selfcare (again), because I appreciate so many things. When I come from self-care-joy…joy does follow. And so do the actions…on my time table I will follow …as my real self permits.

When I clean my home…I have a mission statement starting with not what I should do..though what I love to do…or want to improve so I can enjoy what I love even more. I situate my place…with my things which remind of what I value… My place becomes a 3D vision board(:

For example, my book shelves: I ask myself what is it that is most important to me on the most personal level? Then I gather all of my books…and create a space on my bookshelf…with these things…Not books I should value…The materials my heart says is me right now, and ones will benefit me as I say I want.

When I go to work…I focus on love, and carry that with me…And love works for us all…as long as it fits the mission statement of where I work too (lol). Though, really it does…because what is service anyway? Its giving. And giving from love is caring about a bigger picture. When I start from a place I value…all other values and things required of me…have a happy home(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love that way of thinking SelfCareJoy ,and it is opening the door in my mind to consider have I wandered of my authentic path as I am adjusting to going out to work again as well as being in third year of degree .

The media image of the woman who works outside the home and is stressed, anxious ,rushing from one place to another, trying to do multiple things at once is someone I never thought I would become .

I have always been a peace loving ,laid back ,hippie soul but I can see though our lovely ,helpful conversation and this thread that I have started to let elements of it creep in .

I think I need to get back to my soul and what comforts it and creates happiness and contentment ,then this in turn will help me to create a peaceful nest for my family ,the calm in my mind to be able to study and graduate and the unconditional love in my heart for everyone I meet at work ,travelling ,in uni ,as well as my wonderful friends and family

In response to flowergirl’s post:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

love the picture and what you added about caring for your home

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content