login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Contrast [appreciating the gap]

neverlosesight.jpg

eckhart-tolle-566788.jpgDSX8voEUEAER3pL.jpg

GabbyB-e1435104398497.jpg

Image result for giving is joyful experience pic quote

Robert Fritz, composer, filmmaker and organizational consultant is founder of Robert Fritz Inc. and author of the international bestseller The Path of Least Resistance.

This thread is a place to share thoughts, feelings and related material which truly resonate with YOU …on the subject of contrast & resistance.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Another Abraham (: Abraham Maslow.

Authentic selfhood can be defined in part as being able to hear the impulse-voices within oneself, i.e., to know what one really wants or doesn’t want, what one is fit for and what one is not fit for.Maslow, A.H. (1999). Towards a Psychology of Being. (3rd ed.). New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.

Maslow is obviously most famous for his Hierarchy of Needs theory (original 1950’s five-level model)Hierarchy of Needs Diagram - , rightly so, because it is a wonderfully simple and elegant model for understanding so many aspects of human motivation, especially in the workplace. The simplicity of the model however tends to limit appreciation of Maslow’s vision and humanity, which still today are remarkably penetrating and sensitive. business balls.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Transcendence!
Top of the hierarchy
Biological/Physical needs as a base

Seems like a good theory to me, you start at the base and move on up. The trick is to keep on moving up.

I also think one can be at any of the various levels depending on the situation. And at different levels within different concepts.

Tags: Vibrational energy, Maslow

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
I also think one can be at any of the various levels depending on the situation. And at different levels within different concepts.

yes …wonderful! that is definitely freedom to be where you are with what you believe … for a particular time or experience…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
Space between thoughts,that sounds like something i will ponder.
Absolutely

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

(:

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Favorable and unfavorable conditions are part of living but smiling through them all the art of living

The world is full of paradoxes and life is full of opposites. The art is to embrace the opposites, accommodate the paradoxes and live with a smile

~ Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

afformations/affirmations:

“Why do I have this amazing quality? I can transform the remnants of contrast to joyful magnificence in areas I truly value!!!”

“I am grateful for this miraculous key to confidence, energy and energetic effectiveness.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content