login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼HOPE

Hope is one of the mightiest healers for all areas of your life.

This thread is devoted to hope and all things related to it and achieving it ->from the smallest to the grandest!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwmxsYj-FS0QU1V1mJZKUemKNOR4B5SNxNiC-krS1UaFdvUcJO

related threads coming soon

09e730bd78c378f502ff0f1ecf44b3ba--i-love-quotes-inspiring-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Found this complete article (and I quoted it) from a blog on Inspiranet by someone named Patricia

HOPE
(noun)-
the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best: to give up hope.

(verb)- to believe, desire, or trust: I hope that my work will be satisfactory.

Have you ever really stopped to reflect on the true meaning of “hope”? When asked to define this familiar four-letter word, definitions may vary from person to person. However, it all revolves around one central theme; unyielding faith. To hope is to believe, trust, or maybe desire a certain outcome. People are passionatly hopeful regarding different subjects. Every living, breathing, functioning being carries a certain degree of hope (some more than others). But it is this “hope” in itself that keeps our hearts pumping, our spirits lifted, and our heads held high. And yes, lost hope can cause more pain and suffering than we often give credit for. Without hope, every day becomes a challenge. The cup is no longer half full-it’s half empty. It is at this point that attitude and perspective will either make or break a person. As we lose hope, we tend to lose focus. Our needs and wants are not being met. Instead of taking proactive measures, we tend to nurish and feed into negative thoughts. “Why ME?”, “Why can’t anything ever go right?”… most people experience these thought patterns at least once in their lifetime. If you find yourself asking these questions, stop and think.

Are you doing all you can to solve the problem at hand? Or are you simply subjecting yourself to what ever is causing this pain? Are you taking life for granted? Once you recognize all you have to be thankful for, all your worries will begin to seem less like problems and more like opportunites. Opportunites to grow, to change, and to make change. By no means am I saying you will live a life free from any imperfection. However, waking up to the sound of your alarm clock is no longer dreaded, but eagerly welcomed. Learn to love imperfections, whatever they may be. Love the people who push your buttons. Perhaps God placed them in your life to teach you patience. Or maybe, you crossed paths so that they may learn a lesson or two from you. Where ever you go, go with unyielding faith. Hope that the choices you are making are, in fact, the right ones. If you strive for what is right, there is no time for shame, regret, or guilt. Only make time for growth; spiritual, intellectual, and emotional. Love unconditionally and above all, remain hopeful. That is the only way to live. Anything else is mere existence.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- does first things first~‘s post:

This is a wonderful thread Laurie. Hope is such a precious thing and the foundations of all our dream manifestations. If we stop and think about what we want and like you say, do all we possibly can to achieve it, there is not room for DOUBT. Take the opportunites that God creates and puts in front of you then have trust for their outcomes….

‘Unyeilding faith’….so wonderfully put. Hope is that energy, that driving force that does not question HOW. Once the universe is lined up for you, which we always ‘Hope’ for, the rest is easy, providing that unyeilding faith prevails. The moment doubt, rationalisation or worry creep in the less faith and hope you have, thus blocking what you have been working hard to manifest.

Why light a candle on a cliff top or by a water’s edge? Think about that incoming tide or coastal breeze as if it were worry, rationalisation or fear….its sure to put that little candle of hope out…

Thanks Laurie for a wonderful eye-opener that has rejuventated my uderstanding of hope and reminded me to nurture and take care of it.

A full and thankful heart..

I bank on Hope – I never ever stop hoping for the best….every new day , every moment is filled with hope! thanks for this thread….. In response to Anoushka and Laurie…
Unyielding faith is a vital aspect of growth. without faith we fail to grow.
teh evry meaning of life would change and there would be no progress if we stopped having faith in life in itself. If we develop our faith in life and God, trust you me, there will be no space for doubt, fear nor negativity. I know it is easier said than done…but I still remember what my teacher had shared with me when I was just 13 years old.
it was one of those days, when I was going through a typical phase of teenage depression…my teacher just told me to look outside the window. The she asked me what I saw down there near the lamp post. I told her that I saw a cat searching for food from the garbage.
she just smiled at me and said: “Tanya dear, this cat has no food, no shelter but is still living with utmost faith. this little cat knows that there is food somewhere for him..he just has to find it. the cat is not depressed nor angry.” where as look at you, you have a home, have parents, there is food on the table for you and yet you behave as if there is no hope left in life…” believe you me, friends, that woke me up and made me realize that one must cultivate having a right perspective in life…and this can come about only with faith in one self and life. In nutshell, having faith in God’s ways.

In response to mokshtansdip’s post:

Thank you for your awesome contribution to this thread and view on hope!(:

Your ‘teacher story’ …your wonderful development of the message…and the way you summarized the experience…thank you for passing on a level of renewed hope… You have a gift. Continued beautiful blessings to you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post:

Thank you for your blessings. I must confess I am greedy when it comes to prayers and blessings.

every new day is an opportunity for us to do something extraordinary which would help us to be a better human being.
I am really trying to make my life more worthwhile and productive.Need all your prayers and positive vibes…

resizedimage600265-A-Little-Box-of-HOPE-SAMPLE.png
tears-quote.pngimages?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTBb0OQZ7i4d6VXum-OAdVzKt5qmMB2dYDowoygV0eSE5JbmObz

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quote-1-9.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

If you feel disheartened because you have not yet achieved your goal or dream, don't give up! I am here to support you. I intend for this meditation to help you learn how to overcome different obstacles that stand between you and your dreams. You will learn perseverance, determination, and also patience. There is a time for everything including the time to realize your dreams. The more you listen to this, the more resilient you will become.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content