login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Vibrational Awareness {...1}

2.jpg

Describe in as few words or as much

as you’d like… a rampage of sorts or anything which creates a better better feeling ...as often as you like….

• for those of you not familiar with rampages,

I love the absolutely wonderful possibilities of my day. I love how I continue to go toward whatever works well for me, and how mastering the moment is simply caring and allowing…choosing and being… experiencing and being Joy. It’s still early and all I anticipate is a powerfully perfect day

affirmationI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

I love this moment! I benefit from everything that I experience in wonderful ways. I can focus on and love myself and still find an incredible amount of love for others. Joy is easy. Moving forward is a choice, and I always seem to choose it. I enjoy the momentum I allow in my life and how I choose to be a wonderful co-creator. Today is the day I look back on and remember all I had to do is believe in vital areas that create what I love. Today is perfect just the way it is. I am thankful for everything and everyone that teaches something even when they didn’t know the lesson I was desiring. I am profoundly appreciative of this moment in time. And on that note I anticipate an awesome day(:

• rampage I love the absolutely wonderful things I engage in on my computer
  • I love how I spoke to 6 friends in 5 different states and 1 in another country by email today with…SUCH JOYOUS RECIPROCITY.

I love how I feel like I gain time from choosing what I enjoy & feel positively stimulated by.
I love utilizing my PC for adding information to my thoughts and feelings.
I love engaging in Bmindful Community where like minded people prosper and enjoy. I love how I started my day, and how loving what I love catapulted my day and belief of more wonderful things…because my glorious day awaits with all I value,love, need and desire (:

maxresdefault.jpg  
204dbd306aff033add9c2168da4633f5.jpg

000happy-joyous-and-fre-2.jpg

All transformation begins with an intense, burning desire to be transformed. The first step in the 'renewing of the mind' is desire. You must want to be different [and intend to be] before you can begin to change yourself. Then you must make your future dream a present fact. You do this by assuming the feeling of your wish fulfilled. By desiring to be other than what you are, you can create an ideal of the person you want to be and assume that you are already that person. If this assumption is persisted in until it becomes your dominant feeling, the attainment of your ideal is inevitable. Neville Goddard

LIVING YOUR JOY EVERYONE

EVERYTHING IS COMING MY WAY

KEEP THE FOCUS ON HOW YOU WANT TO FEEL

• more related threads in process

ALLOWING JOY AND FREE SPIRIT{IT'S EASY JUST GO TO YOUR HEART}

YOUR SPECTACULAR ENERGETIC FREQUENCY

FREQUENCY-OF LOVE-SOUL FOOD SERIES-

HIGH VIBRATION-IT'S ONLY NATURAL

JOY PEACE LOVE {DEEPAK CHOPRA QUOTES}

BLACK AND WHITE POSITIVITY

DWELLING IN COMPLETE ALIGNMENT

BEHIND A JOYFUL SOUL'S TO-DO LIST

SERENITY KEEPERS 2

FUN:

SOULFULLY MAGICAL...BELIEVING IN WONDERFUL

Much Wonderful & Wisdom With Abe Quotes

• related threads in process

henrydavidthoreau1.jpg  
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrCQYUncrjt2v4ZHr45BnDD50HMmSwtXojQ-vwR8iPs6AuIRnh

We Are the Golden Wave

When we allow our own pure energy to flow and follow our truth…follow our bliss… we are free and having fun. And we are radiating that expansive energy. By living our truth and exuding love and fun (joy), we are changing our world. So have fun, dance, create…be outrageous – be yourselves…

We are the Creators. The life force energy from Creator Source flows indiscriminately through the All of the All. It simply is. And we are that Divine Is-ness. We are given the gift of this creative life force energy – through the life and the body we are in right now. When we forgive and soften to ourselves and one another, and we come to know ourselves as Divinely connected in Spirit to one another, the energy generated from that knowing moves out from each of us like a wave of joy… the Golden Wave is our co-creation flowing through the Collective Consciousness,
 calling all to rise up and BE in the fullness of our truth..NancyLeilahWardhttp://wwwsoultransitions.com

Where are you vibrationally?

58c3e57810f47ab8656d9ed15bf5dd62--think-positive-positive-thoughts.jpg

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

Remember-that-your.jpg
√ The very same magic, the very same, that you used to get your first job, to find a best friend, and to heal what hurt, that even now finishes your sentences, beats your heart, and inspires your dreams, is the exact same “grade” of stuff that can make what you want most today come to pass.
Point being: You’ve already engaged it. You’ve already commanded it. You’ve already done the impossible… So what’s the big deal about doing it again?Oh go on… The Universe ©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com

√ Ways to change our thoughts and beliefs
Because the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy responds to the dominant thoughts in our minds we need to make sure the dominant thoughts in our minds are of those things we wish to manifest. How do we do this? Below is a small list of things you can do to bombard your mind with new thoughts and make them the dominant thoughts in your head, thus putting the law of perpetual transmutation of energy to work for you.

• repeating positive affirmations (thread being revised)
  •  Using visualization techniques.
  •  Creating a vision board.
  •  Reading inspirational quotes.
  •  Read positive books.
  •  Listen to positive music
  •  Act as if you already have that which you desire.
  •  Be grateful for the good things in your life.
  •  Remember the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy is not biased.
  •  It responds to your thoughts and it does not care what those thoughts are.
  •  It is up to you to make sure your thoughts are producing the results you desire. this excerpt from www.positivethinking-toolbox.com
    • ~~ ✰~~
    • A.Hicks Emotional Guidance Scale

1. Joy/Appreciation/Empowered/Freedom/Love
2. Passion
3. Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness
4. Positive Expectation/Belief
5. Optimism
6. Hopefulness
7. Contentment
8. Boredom
9. Pessimism
10. Frustration/Irritation/Impatience
11. Overwhelment
12. Disappointment
13. Doubt
14. Worry
15. Blame
16. Discouragement
17. Anger
18. Revenge
19. Hatred/Rage
20. Jealousy
21. Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness
22. Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness

great benefits when we feel good, optimistic  and  grateful...

We seem to always be reminded that -that is where we want to be... and the choice is oursddc43888766661c6b346d8f99d428603--over-thinking-quotes-secret-quotes.jpg

266bea4d60cc717ae3f0fb3df7e9407e--quotes-positive-positive-attitude.jpg

280f7af597d2972d8901c08e20dd168e--dark-look-look-on.jpg

e074bd134617444187b56fa161741e4f.jpg

I love color, quotes affirmations, intention & ease
I love moving forward with all I value
I love creating from a place that feels good
I love choosing what I love
I love finding good in daily experiences 
I love knowing I don't have to feel great to know I'm more than a passing feeling
I love knowing feeling great is just being my authentic self

I love the work of Jason Stephenson!

Describe in as few words or as much

as you’d like… a rampage of sorts or anything which creates a better better feeling ...as often as you like….

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you for this awesome question!

I am looking at that “Map of consciousness” by Hawkins.
I have included this amazing map, and thought its very helpful.
I have used this a lot, and its just a valuable tool.

In response to your question:
I feel open, vibrationally. Like there are no barriers.

Here’s the beautiful map, and below are other references to check out  https://paolodafloresta.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/levels_of_human_consciousness-1024×570.png

1) Map of consciousness by Hawkins will add more later/looks interesting

2) Map of consciousness by Hawkins
3) Map of consciousness by Hawkins
4) Map of consciousness by Hawkins

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

great post Kathi, thank you!!!(: Will definitely enjoy reading/viewing(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am attempting a rampage!

I love the totality of LOVE. I love how love accepts me, all of me. I love the feeling of swimming and being embraced in an ocean of love. I love how there is no end or beginning. I love the immediacy of being loved…I love my intentional growth. I love how my direction is paired with my spiritual growth. I love the interactions with close friends, and the oneness that exists.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
wonderful rampage! I love it!

• ~~~~~~~~~~