login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I'm In My Prime

Lee’s Post on Values discussed our realities using an extreme example of: why wouldn’t we stay in our “best” times during what we called our “prime”?

I’d like to devote this thread to the now, and the present tense being of being in our prime.

Are you in your prime? And what do you do to make it so?

I’ll start and simply say I do this by claiming today I AM in my prime. I AM where I’m supposed to be.

Let’s list all we can to make now be ‘it’ for us in the scheme of things.
Let’s update our reference to time to the NOW.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Amen! I’ve never been happier than I am right NOW!

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:

Cool huh?(:

Ya know by saying that as an affirmation today (I’m in my prime) , I had an even better day. Everything was/is better. Hubby used it as an affirmation too, but changed the wording to his 2nd prime(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hey Laurie, Not only am I in MY PRIME, I am exactly where I want to be. I wouldn’t change a thing, even the bad stuff, because it brought me to where I am today… at PEACE with myself. What better place to be???

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Gotta agree I’m where I want to be, and attitude is truly what makes it all possible(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

At my age there are things that are coming up. So right now even though I am changing I can’t say that I am happy yet, more like I am in a wonder mode. I used to be happy then something happened that took that happiness away. Just recently realised that it was the negative people that were around me it brought me down.

This path of least resistance and affirmations are starting to make a positive change for me. Taking chances that use to scare me are starting to happen. Starting to come out of my comfort zone I feel like a child who has been taken to Disneyland. Which ride do I go on? It feels strange yet at times it’s fun.

Peace,
Mary

I promise you, Mary, your intuition is strong and you will have an internal knowledge exactly which ride to take!! I have faith in you!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content