login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Frog Talk

Where are you with the frogs in your life? Are you where you want to be? What will make it better? Ready for the challenge again?

I jump start regularly with my frogs. And love it when we are working in that mode together.

So I’m calling on all bmindfulers that have goals of any kind, and want to see them tackled and start experiencing ‘results of a lifetime’.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’ve been choking on a little frog for about a month now, but I finally got it done last night… just in the knick of time :)

I was an accountant for nearly twenty years in the corporate world, but cannot stand to do it for my own business. But, I got my little project done…. many, many twelve to fifteen hour days later… :)

Of course, had I started tackling my project much earlier and not procrastinated, it would have been a snap. Baby steps would have made a huge difference.

So, my take away? Even if it only cleaning a house, take baby steps!! Chunk it out in manageable pieces so you aren’t stuck tackling a major project with an unreasonable deadline!!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
AH, I always make that deal with me……. but it stays as a deal.
My letters are pilling up and the whole tax thingy is getting bigger and bigger, 2009 is also over :-/
That’s my BIG frog and I always come up with all sorts of things to do in order to avoid them.
Desprately seeking motivation.

…what a wonderful world….

In response to aftab’s post:
Hi Afi..I often find for myself, motivation is such a vague view of what I don’t have, when I feel stuck.
For me, there is always more to it. Sometimes, i’m simply burnt out from routine, or a job that I work harder at, “than I feel I ought to”, or behaviors of others that I must associate with, that I’d rather not..and the list can go on.

So, what helps me, and I hope it helps you..is to write with clarity what you must do out in long hand, with every step that goes into it so a child can follow it. Include the rewards and penalties if you don’t do something. Write about what is going on with you personally and if you just need to be kinder with you w/self care. Listen to some good audio motivational tapes..that really talk to YOU.

Also to seal the deal, beyond the basics of eating well, and exercising—so you feel great about things in general..reward yourself with things that are simply Afi(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content