login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Joy Is Now/affirmations & quotes Pg1

this threadlaughing was created in 2015.... a little revising editing coming soon...feel free to continue to post!

this first pic quote is 1 of my absolute favorites! (I've posted it on 1 other thread, though felt it deserved another home right here!)happy.png

Any wrong decision you have ever made will become unimportant when your attention has shifted from it to a creative reason for living right here and now. Raymond Charles Barker

• 66cb587bc28fa588e1e45211fee880e8.jpg
    ~related threads/videos in process
  • ~

being in the now -experience what you create

talk with the present moment

★This moment is filled with joyous habits, I now choose to experience the sweetness of today.
Feel free to add your own quotes or affirmations about the value of now(:

Joy is now. Whenever you feel negative emotion, you could say to yourself, “I’m feeling some negative emotion, which means I’m in the process of attracting something that I do not want. What is it that I do want?” Abraham Hicks

Affirmations:
This moment I can feel I am drawing everything I need for a joyful balanced life.

• ~
      Any action spent in cultivating a feeling of alignment is time well spent.
    •  

• 580336_10151507543908768_1172978582_n.jpg

70ffd28db1b89a871787f9164eeae045.jpg

Giving life to an idea through creativity is a life giving experience that I relish.

• [feel free to add joyous affirmations & quotes]

doing-things-which-make-you-happy

knowing what’s important-quote/ There are fine things which you mean to do some day, under what you think will be more favorable circumstances. But the only time that is surely yours is the present, hence this is the time to speak the word of appreciation and sympathy, to do the generous deed, to forgive the fault of a thoughtless friend, to sacrifice self a little more for others. Today is the day in which to express your noblest qualities of mind and heart, to do at least one worthy thing which you have long postponed, and to use your God-given abilities for the enrichment of someone less fortunate. Today you can make your life – significant and worthwhile. The present is yours to do with as you will. Grenville Kleiser

• ~
    “…If you truly want to be happy, get out of your own way! Divorce your past, marry your dreams, and then dedicate your Self to being a hole in the universe through which the Divine Spirit can work its magic…” -Michael Nitti
  • ~

• ~
  • ~

Now is the perfect time for _________________

Now is the perfect time for recognizing this moment….

from there my joy is now(:
I Love how creating my intentions does magnificent things for all I say I truly desire

Emotions and activities come and go and I am ever in the flow as I need and desire to be.

• ~

There is only one Power, God, All-Good, All-Providing, Divine Love.
I am an expression of Divine Love in the world
I am happy and free and prosperous. I move through my day with ease and joy. I share my talents and am in the flow of the Law of Circulation. Life is so beautiful when I stay connected with that “still small voice” within me. I am Divinely guided to the highest and best for everyone in every moment, at every point of decision, in every conversation and appointment. Divine Love works through me and as me.
With deep gratitude and joy, I release these words knowing this is the truth. For so it is.

source: Your Answers Inside

take.jpg

“We are shaped by our thoughts;
we become what we think.
When the mind is pure, joy follows
like a shadow that never leaves.”
- The Buddha

“Remember to light the candle of joy daily and all the gloom will disappear from your life.”
Djwhal Khul

“The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.”
Christopher McCandless

“Give a man love, and he will be happy for a time. Teach a man how to love, and he will have joy through all eternity.” James Wilcox

Nancee -awesome Joy-quotes!

AWWW Thank You so much, I love the wonderful quotes that you share they convey lots of Love and Encouragement.

“Find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.”
- Emily Dickinson

“Joy blooms where minds and hearts are open.”
Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come.” Chinese Proverbs

“Happiness is part of who we are. Joy is the feeling”
― Tony DeLiso

“Joy is you at the deepest level, and your joy is one with the infinite timeless joy of this unbound universe.” Robert Ellwood

It is refreshing how appreciation is permeating my world.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content