login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★BREATHING +

It seems breathing is more than just sucking in air

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

I THINK I WILL START DOING FOCUSED BREATHING FOR 20 MINUTES 2X A DAY.

In response to Robert’s post:
I agree with you. Breathing is more than just sucking air. Several times throughout the day I do a short slow deep breathing exercise of taking 5 deep breaths through my nose at the count of 7 and slowly releasing through my mouth at the count of 7. If I suddenly feel stress or a bit of anxiety, I always flip my switch and reset my vibrational energy by breathing. I have a little mantra for myself. When I breathe in, I say to myself, “Acception God’s love and light” and when breathing out I say,“Releasing all stress and negativity. “

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I AM NOT 100% SURE BUT I THINK THE TRILLION CELLS IN THE HUMAN BODIES MAIN
SOURCE OF FOOD IS OXYGEN.

Water is cold be advised may cause shrinkage,just think of it as a visit to your psychiatrist.

In response to Lake Placid’s post:
I like that intention!

In response to Poppy’s post:
thank you for sharing that Poppy!

In response to Robert’s post:
wonderful video by Andrew Weil. Thank you.

Hearing from everyone is wonderful reinforcement. Who would think we/I would need reinforcement for breathing (:

There have been moments at work due to how busy we get there… I make a joke about forgetting to breathe… (though between you & me… it has happened) (:aff04-300x150.jpg?w=584

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

92cc2796fdba59d3951ebe69524a1ce5--trust-quotes-quotes-for-life.jpg

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Be aware of your breathing as often as you are able, whenever you remember. Do that for one year, and it will be powerfully transformative. And it's free ~ Eckhart Tolle

In response to aquanimity's post:Re: I think the trillion cells in the humans bodies main source of food is oxygen -

Amazing when you think about it

In response to The sunny side of the street's post:

And some say that each of those cells have a sort of consciousness

in that they respond to positive thoughts with regard to physical health.

In response to Lunar essence's post:

Wow!

I work for that other celestial body, though only on certain occasions.

In response to Moonlighting's post:thanks for sharing

looking forward to this viewing/listening today

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: In response to Moonlighting's post

absolutely pleased

absolutely beautiful!!!

thank you so much for this incredible worth watching video.

The most powerful anxiety tool you have is deep breathing. Inhale confidence, exhale self doubt and anxiety. Breathing naturally calms the nervous system. So, remember to breathe through those difficult moments.

I work for that other celestial body, though only on certain occasions.

My-fears-disappear-with-positive-affirmation.jpg22-Affirmation-For-Breathing.jpg

In response to Moonlighting's post:

perfect! like this!

d789bb80963dc5924d929a9996a55a42.jpg

I release all pain and tension from my body!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content