login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★BREATHING +

It seems breathing is more than just sucking in air

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

I THINK I WILL START DOING FOCUSED BREATHING FOR 20 MINUTES 2X A DAY.https://youtu.be/fLIoSNKaruA don't forc always breath when you need to, it's not a contest, your simply progressively alkalineing blood  

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to Robert’s post:
I agree with you. Breathing is more than just sucking air. Several times throughout the day I do a short slow deep breathing exercise of taking 5 deep breaths through my nose at the count of 7 and slowly releasing through my mouth at the count of 7. If I suddenly feel stress or a bit of anxiety, I always flip my switch and reset my vibrational energy by breathing. I have a little mantra for myself. When I breathe in, I say to myself, “Accepting God’s love and light” and when breathing out I say,“Releasing all stress and negativity. “

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I AM NOT 100% SURE BUT I THINK THE TRILLION CELLS IN THE HUMAN BODIES MAIN
SOURCE OF FOOD IS OXYGEN.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Lake Placid’s post:
I like that intention!

In response to Poppy’s post:
thank you for sharing that Poppy!

In response to Robert’s post:
wonderful video by Andrew Weil. Thank you.

Hearing from everyone is wonderful reinforcement. Who would think we/I would need reinforcement for breathing (:

There have been moments at work due to how busy we get there… I make a joke about forgetting to breathe… (though between you & me… it has happened) (:aff04-300x150.jpg?w=584

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

92cc2796fdba59d3951ebe69524a1ce5--trust-quotes-quotes-for-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Be aware of your breathing as often as you are able, whenever you remember. Do that for one year, and it will be powerfully transformative. And it's free ~ Eckhart Tolle

In response to aquanimity's post:Re: I think the trillion cells in the humans bodies main source of food is oxygen -

Amazing when you think about it

It's not suggested to force yourself for the full 2 minutes, it is suggested to breath if you feel the need, by practicing eventually the goal of 2 minutes will be attainable without discomfort. I find not thinking negative thoughts helps me, in other words scattered thoughts are a detriment so I try to not think of much while holding or suspending my breath.

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

In response to Lunar essence's post:

Wow!

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

In response to Moonlighting's post:thanks for sharing

looking forward to this viewing/listening today

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: In response to Moonlighting's post

absolutely pleased

absolutely beautiful!!!

thank you so much for this incredible worth watching video.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

470fe9ae83f5cce07131e21a4436ee8c.jpgThe most powerful anxiety tool you have is deep breathing. Inhale confidence, exhale self doubt and anxiety. Breathing naturally calms the nervous system. So, remember to breathe through those difficult moments.

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

My-fears-disappear-with-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Moonlighting's post:

perfect! like this!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

d789bb80963dc5924d929a9996a55a42.jpg

I notice  most people  including me think too much, what can remedy this problem is to breath consciously  through the nose don’t use the mouth  to breath. The practice is to catch yourself

breathing unconsciously  autonomic system  purpose is to breath for us when we forget to be aware of the conscious breathing and being aware moment  to moment  that your breathing. In addition to catching myself many times a day forgetting to focus on breathing, when I breath consciously it’s a good idea to breath 5 seconds in and 10 out or whatever second in double the exhale seconds.

This practice activates the parasympathetic  nervous system, that system  activates the immune system and the nervous system. I think in terms of first things first it’s a challenge  remembering  tobreath at all, if I could simply practice that and have fewer moments  of forgetting to be aware  of inhaling  and exhaling that would be a goal to shoot for. It’s most difficult at the pc or reading.

Just a thought worth pondering.

I release all pain and tension from my body!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Couple more thoughts to consider Two things that I know and would say are necessary to using your breathing as a tool
For improved health. The first is learn to breath only through the nose in and out.
I say learn because obviously it will require practice and a bit of discipline, however I have just recently realized this is how I was born to breath I probably will practice this even if it takes a year to perfect or it feels natural to breath from the the nose. Animals and chidren naturally breath from the belly, however children get distracted and eventually lose the natural way to breath and become shallow upper chest breathers .
The second thing I would encourage that is just as necessary is to gradually learn how to
Belly breath or diaphramatic breathing if your not adept at it already. Again all that is required
Practice however long it takes to learn it comfortably. I learnt diaphramatic breathing many years ago however not to the point it became natural to breath from the belly. Nowadays I intend practicing until I’M BREATHING THAT WAY NATURALLY AND IT MAY TAKE A MONTH OR A YEAR (caps off ). The largest portion of the
lungs are below the chest, After a bit of practice It’s easy to do.
I don’t aspire to be perfect so pretend you don’t see any grammar errors.

In response to Moonlighting's post:

you always offer such great videos. thank you!

note to self:

create time/space to watch later today(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to EnjoyingCOMPLETE CLARITY˚'s post:

Have a gander at this video as well lots being factually said in a few minutes.

Myself in training to master this way of breathing.

In response to Stillness's post:

a tune that sounds inviting(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I like simple so I POSTED THIS BECAUSE IT'S SIMPLE AND TODAY AT LEAST I

found it relaxing, and for a person who has 25 tabs open at the same time

finding a 10 minute breathing instruction that relaxes my nervous system is quite valuable.

If I have a child someday I may consider naming him or her first name Simplicity. 

This tutorial should be first not a big fan of dmt breathing however am a fan of 

these two videos

Breathing sounds like a very good thing(:

Will return later today,

In response to ♡ ˚I AM Deeply Centered's post: *Inhale through your nose (“Smell the roses”/or whatever flowers you prefer)
                                     *Exhale through mouth (“Blow out the candles”)

Nasal breathing, I'm sold 

disregard night club dating analogy confuses the prezentation.

This breathing exercise is true enough, although out dated because it's been proven that mouth breathing is not as benificial as nasal breathing,  and if possible always breath in and out through the nose 

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

In response to ♡ ˚Peaceful Easy Living's post:

Like those affirmations 

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

This is exactly how I consciously breathe and meditate and it does work. There's something special about deep breathing

Another great thread!

ac52b80b9bea0b0733735e52bd0d14f7.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content