login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★IT'S A MATTER OF ALIGNMENT

Trying to create (manifest) a condition or outcome you desire from a lower state (eg, worry, anxiety, fear, doubt, ect) goes against the natural (spiritual) laws of life and the universe. It can’t be done, and trying to do so creates frustration, discouragement and seeming failure. You simply end up creating more that resembles and reinforces your lower state (doubt, worry, lack, self pity, ect)

There is an easier way, ‘do’ the work to improve (raise) your state to thus, harmonise yourself with the conditions and outcomes you desire.In this way you act in alignment with natural, spiritual laws governing life and the universe (like attracts like, cause and effect, ect)

It’s a matter of alignment…of aligning oneself with the natural laws of the universe. The more aligned your state of being is with what you want the more effortless and pleasing will be your experience of manifesting the conditions and outcomes you desire…and, of course, the opposite will also be true.

Videos on how to raise your vibration:

one
two

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Reminds me of a song.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Your opening statements are powerful thoughts, thank you Monkey!

Trying to create (manifest) a condition or outcome you desire from a lower state (eg, worry, anxiety, fear, doubt, ect) goes against the natural (spiritual) laws of life and the universe. It can’t be done, and trying to do so creates frustration, discouragement and seeming failure. You simply end up creating more that resembles and reinforces your lower state (doubt, worry, lack, self pity, ect)

In response to Monkey's post:
I like Teal Swan… She often amazes me…with the depth of her videos… I am not absolutely certain I’ve heard the 2 you posted…though I know in advance I will enjoy the content… will listen . Thanks for sharing…

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content