login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Save It To Your Favorites

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS, RETURNING MEMBERS, AND OUR EXISTING STILL LOVING TO BE HERE-COMMUNITY

favorites:
With older threads still being moved over to the The Happiness Cafe (our 1 category), highlighting, organizing in preparation for categories and sub categories… you may appreciate more ease in saving what you like to Favorites (:

• ~
      In case you missed the favorites icon, the creator of Bmindful,Lee Nutter wrote the following:

• ~

After clicking on a thread (for example this one) you should see a small blue box on the right hand side (under the regular navigation) The box should say how many views and posts a thread has had, who the first and most recent posters are and there should also be an add to favorites link.

The add to favorites link is a small red heart with the link text ‘Add To Favorites’ – clicking on this link will add the thread to your favorite threads (you should get a confirmation message)

When a thread is in your favorites the little heart should turn gray, and the link text should read ‘Remove From Favorites’ – clicking this will remove it from your favorite threads, you should get another confirmation message.

To view your favorite threads, click on the ‘Favorite Threads’ link in the top box on the right hand side, the box that starts with ‘Hi [name]’ and is peachy in color.

Here’s an image so you know what to look for:
save to your favoritesfavorites.gif

• ~
    a little reminder… in re: to intro post on threads which have been moved…. time stamp has now been altered.

Since the prep for new categories when adding to Happiness Cafe  created a new edit date..don’t rely on that edit date … That is my only regret in re:to the process. And while this can be fixed, functionality and ease on site ->top focus for now…& as long as others are aware, all is well(:

• much love to you Bmindful, ~AppreciatingMoment˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Okay, I see the little red heart, sounds simple enough for me to be able to do it :)

My profile

Why Add AWP? a brand new area for:
not a lot of

Bmindful Updates,

News and Questions

though - this is where I do hope they end up lol 

• ~

• And while we have not been formally introduced- we all are friends here ...you are loved part of this community already!
  •  
  • ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

AWP

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content