login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Reboost your affirmations

Hello Bmindfullers!

We all work hard to keep motivated on our affirmtions…but how do you maintain the same enthusiam and motivation that you had when you first made affirmations. Is anyone going through a ‘plateau’, or perhaps a slower moving phase? If so, how do you reboost those affirmations and inject that same energy into them as you did to being with?

Does anyone have affirmations they made long ago that they no longer focus on….or perhaps your motivations have changed?

Please share any techniques you have on reviving and refreshing affirmations.

Sending out love and blessings to all of you and looking forward to the bmindful members’ wisdom on this topic.

A full and thankful heart..

I think that when you get like that, something I’ve done myself, you should spend some quiet time just thinking about your affirmations. Invest some quiet time (which we should all be doing every day anyway) just considering the significance of the words and reminding ourselves how important they are can re-ignite you or at least remind you of the “truth” of them. Pretend you’re a enlightened monk – how would such a person consider the words.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
I really like your drift MCM! And Anoushka great thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
Being motivated is not a trance. While we are always getting better better better; some days will simply feel ‘different’. MCM says it very well, think about what you’re saying as affirmations.

Many things can affect what and how you “feel” when you think of yourself.

Ask yourself:
Are you walking your talk? Do you want to walk your talk? Are you believing some inner voice that says you can’t walk your talk? Is something not resonating with your spirit? Do you have a little critic inside who says you’re an imposter and you aren’t what you are affirming?

If you are affirming a better life, are you:
-> doing the footwork to help create that?

->How about a good audio book that assist in how to do what you don’t know how to do or for simply a reminder/reinforcement to do it better, or routinely?

-> How about music that reminds you of your best self?
-> The parts of you that you don’t like, are you nice to them or are you resentful? All parts of you need love

Many people seem to like the affirmation that says “other persons do not affect them negatively”. I don’t.-> In my opinion, it goes against an important belief that what others think of you matters more than what you believe. To get around that remember confidence comes from believing in yourself in combination with trusting God (or as some call It the Universe). If the focus is outside of that arena, you can get lost in people pleasing, and competing with something that has NOTHING to do with being true to yourself.

When things don’t feel right, don’t be so quick to only use words. Maybe you need more rest, better friends, better exercise, better food, more self care some where…

1.Try the blue mirror exercise, and see if that helps.
2. Write about where you’re at these days. Maybe something is signaling a change of some sort.
3. Do you speak to your mind only with affirmations, or do you speak to your heart?

4. Ask yourself how do you truly perceive your life right now.

5. How do you judge the situations you’re experiencing?

6. Are you associating with “black holes?”

7. Do you accept yourself no matter what job you’re in, where your finances are, how organized your home is etc etc?

8. Are you comparing yourself with others?

9. Who made your goals? Your inner critic or an inner friend?

Affirm days as good and go from there. Whereever you’re at is always good, because you can only move forward from there. The best to you always, Laurie

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
In response to laurie- does first things first~‘s post:

I am going to print this out. Some truly amazing ideas.
I like the idea of playing music that evokes a time where you were at your best….
I like all, but what I get from all this is that it is doing and not just saying. Believing and living the words. Laurie all your points are ones I will keep, because I can work on each and every one of them right now. Each one made me nod my head in approval/agreement!!!
I really must think about that point about resenting the bad qualities….It is so easy to slip into that.

DO THE FOOTWORK….

Lots to think about, and so very helpful.

MCM – I am gonna get myself in ‘Monk mode’ after work – or perhaps ‘Kung-fu priest’ might work best for me huh!? LOL! ;O)

A full and thankful heart..

Yes, Grasshopper. When you can take the pebble from my hand you are ready.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:

( :

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content