login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How Are Your Written Intentions Going?

976fefd22dea5de364e8957a790d3146.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Resolutions, Intentions & Affirmations for a Life Well-Lived

by Mary J. Lore, Managing Thought 

It is true that we shouldn't rely on others to tell us of our gifts or challenges...Though, in my view, this doesn't mean to surround ourselves with those who have a knack for asking you to defend yourself. Feel the joy of those who love the Good, as you do...or would desire to do more of.  (:

d3136a8bf9baa4a8aeb32b41559dc729.jpg

intention-300x300.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe9HbVFcQQKywr0ZktwWMm0Lom-8T_zzsY8Cl16vXog9E-qNlBYA  
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷA good intention clothes itself with sudden power. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
When you write it, the magic begins.
After you write it, you can start reading it.
When you start reading it, you’ll be able to start saying it.
When you start saying it, you start hearing it.
When you start hearing it, you start to believe it.
When you believe it, things begin to change.
When things begin to change, you will understand. And believe. ~By Kate Britt

Links in Process You May Like: 

An Overarching Intention

following links to be reviewed…
Writing Effective Affirmation Intentions

7 Things To Keep In Mind When Writing Intentions

Power of Intention

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

• Hi everyone! One of my success tools are written intentions. I know others use them too. Anyone like to share your experiences in writing your intention? Share within your comfort zone…Sharing about your experience further reinforces the experience you claimed… and the desire to continue with what works as a routine.
  • ~

links soon to be updated… 

~
Today I am grateful and intend to continue to be on track with things my heart has been saying I have wanted

I am allowing room to observe what else I may enjoy and celebrating along the way

f7584b99dc9493418cb86638d4f4ef0c.jpg

Threads to be reviewed

How to Change Your Mind and Your Life by Using Affirmations

Take your pick Intentions &/or Affirmations. Are they simply becoming part of who you are… or do you choose some for some reasons or some for others…or simply utilize both?

articles you may enjoy:
Here’s what 1 article says

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Appreciating,
This is an excellent thread.

I have noticed that when I write out my intentions, no matter if they are great or small —-they manifest.

My thoughts now are to focus on my real intention. And, what I am most devoted to is my spiritual existence. What matters is my walk, its not that I walk, its how I walk.

Choice can be definitive. I choose to walk in peace.

Trust more, fear less…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Thank you Kathi for your kindness and personal experience related to this topic(: Wonderful to hear! In response to “Appreciating˚‘s
recently had discussion with another member re:this topic, and yes completely observed : when I write out my intentions, no matter if they are great or small —-they manifest. and yes yes… about… your next thoughtful statement: My thoughts now are to focus on my real intention. And, what I am most devoted to is my spiritual existence. What matters most to me is the way of my “walk”, its not that I walk, its how I walk my walk.

• ~ and

yes yes about being in line with values

• ~
    love the statement-intention of being in peace that’s a perfect intention…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to ““Just” For Me’s post”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/6876/how-are-your-written-intentions-going#post108821:
I love this idea and going to do it ,thanks for sharing

I intend to be blissful today.

I am choosing to be blissful today.

I am going to be what iz already within me to be, which iz bliss, and I am being full of bliss today.

My state of being iz now full of bliss. I am blissful now.

As within so without. As above so below. All iz one. It iz done!

I am blissful but even before bliss I Am. 

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to LIAMECpost:

I notice the same thing. It makes me never want to begin a day without an intention of my choosing ... and then to allow it to spring forth with harmonious flow

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

awesome iZ!

love it all -love this for today:

I am blissful but even before bliss I Am. 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response Hippygirl  post:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts here flowergirl… Have you in my thoughts and wishing you a wonderful day… with your own specifications … just for you (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content