login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Biblical ~ quotes

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE FOR HIM WHO BELIEVES” Mark 9:23

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

THERE IS NO FEAR IN LOVE:BUT PERFECT LOVE CASTETH OUT FEAR:BECAUSE FEAR HATH TORMENT. HE THAT FEARETH IS NOT MADE PERFECT IN LOVE” I John 4:18

FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR, THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN” Hebrew 11:1

“AS A MAN THINKS, SO IS HE” Proverbs 23:7

Luke 6:37-38

Judge not lest you shall be judged. Condemn not and ye shall not be condemned. Forgive and ye shall be forgiven.
Give, and it shall be given unto you. Good measure, pressed down, and shaken together and running over, shall men give unto your bosom. For the same measure that ye mete shall be given to you again.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

John 14:13-14

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Thank you Nancee, that is beautiful…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

FOR EVERYONE WHO ASKS RECEIVES: HE WHO SEEKS FINDS: AND TO HIM WHO KNOCKS, THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED” Matthew 7:8

“I HAVE COME THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE LIFE AND THAT THEY MAY HAVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY” John 10:10

Romans 15:13

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. “

1 John 4:4

He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world.

WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE TRUE, HONEST, JUST, PURE, LOVELY, OF GOOD REPORT, IF THERE BE ANY VIRTUE, OR ANY PRAISE, THINK ON THESE THINGS” Philippians 4:8

Luke 6:35 – “But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and [to] the evil.”

Romans 12:2

“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. “

John chapter 3, v3-5

Necessity of new birth:

Nicodemus went to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Jesus answered, and said unto him, Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus said unto him, How can a man be born again when he is old? Can he enter a second time into the womb of his mother, and be born?

Jesus said, Except a man be born of water and of SPIRIT, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; that which is born of SPIRIT is Spirit.

The crucifixion and how to be born again:

John 3-16: FOR GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believed in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For GOD sent His Son not into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.

MAKE NO MISTAKE: GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED, FOR A PERSON WILL REAP ONLY WHAT HE SOWS” Galatians 6:7

1 Peter 1:8-9 Though you have not seen Him, you love Him. Though you do not now see Him, you believe in Him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls

“WE DO NOT LOOK AT THE THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN, BUT THE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT SEEN. FOR THE THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN ARE TEMPORARY, BUT THE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT SEEN ARE ETERNAL” Corinthians 4:18

Love the scripture Robert :)

Psalm 31:23-24

O love the LORD, all ye His saints
for the LORD preserveth the faithful,
and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart,
all ye that hope in the Lord.

LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS KIND, IT DOES NOT ENVY, IT DOES NOT BOAST, IT IS NOT PROUD, IT IS NOT RUDE, IT IS NOT SELF SEEKING, IT IS NOT EASILY ANGERED, IT KEEPS NO RECORD OF WRONGS. LOVE DOES NOT DELIGHT IN EVIL BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH. IT ALWAYS PROTECTS, ALWAYS TRUSTS, ALWAYS HOPES, ALWAYS PERSEVERES. LOVE NEVER FAILS. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Galatians 5:1

STAND FAST therefore in the liberty wherewith CHRIST HATH MADE US FREE, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Galatians 5:22 **

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance; against which there is not law.

Love your scriptures Kathi and Robert :)

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”

BELOVED I WISH THAT ABOVE ALL THINGS THAT THOU MAYEST PROSPER AND BE IN HEALTH -3 John 2

Wonderful Robert :)

Romans 13:8 “Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.”

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” -Jeremiah 29:11

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by his love; He will exult over you with loud singing.

“SO DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT BE DISMAYED, FOR I AM YOUR GOD..I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU AND HELP YOU; I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND Isaiah 41:10

In response to Robert’s post:
what an amazing “coincidence” Robert! I wrote the note to myself TODAY! 41.10 Isaiah righteous right hand… it’s very powerful!

Here are a couple more:

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. – Numbers 6:24–26

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will make straight your paths. – Proverbs 3:5–6

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wonderful scriptures :)

John 14:27
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. “

DON’T YOU KNOW THAT YOU YOURSELVES ARE GOD’S TEMPLE AND THAT GOD’S SPIRIT LIVES IN YOU” 1 Corinthians 3:

John 4:7 “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.”

Ephesians 1:18-19

“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe.”

Philippians 4:6: “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”

:)

Isaiah 41:10

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

“I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD, PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT HARM YOU, PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE” Jeremiah 29:11

Zephaniah 3:17

“The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.”

James 1:17

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no ficklenss, neither shadow of turning.”

Colossians 3:17

“And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him.”

Philippians 4:8

“Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.”

Romans 8:38-39

“For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

1 Peter 4:10

“As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace”

THE LORD WILL GUIDE YOU ALWAYS, HE WILL SATISFY YOUR NEEDS IN A SUN SCORCED LAND. YOU WILL BE LIKE A SPRING WHOSE WATERS NEVER FAIL” Isaiah 58:11

Awesome Robert :)

1 Peter 4:8

“Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.”

“Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.”

1 Thessalonians 5:18

“in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

“I WILL NEVER FAIL YOU OR FORSAKE YOU” Hebrews 13:5

“I came that they may have life and have it abundantly”—a complete life full of purpose (John 10:10).

Proverbs 11:17

“A man who is kind benefits himself, but a cruel man hurts himself.”

FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK, FOR IT IS YOUR FATHER’S GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM” Luke 12:32

“Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.”
Philippians 4:4

“This, then, is how you should pray: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. “
Matthew 6:9-15

James 1:2
“Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.”

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

Thanks Nancee :-)

Nooo Robert, Thank You for creating such a wonderful thread, I am so very grateful, it nurtures my spirit :)

“He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry; When He hears it, He will answer you.” —Isaiah 30:19

“God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.” —Psalms 46:1

“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” —Romans 8:28

COME TO ME, ALL OF YOU WHO ARE WEARY AND BURDENED, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST” Matthew 11:28

“Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all you ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.” Proverbs 3:

That last one Nance …1 of my absolute my favorites(: Thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I WILL BLESS THE LORD WHO COUNCILS ME: HE GIVES ME WISDOM IN THE NIGHT. HE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO. I AM ALWAYS THINKING OF THE LORD, AND BECAUSE HE IS SO NEAR, I NEVER NEED TO STUMBLE OR FALL Psalm 16:7-8

:)
Hebrews 10:24-25 “And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.”

Luke 6:35
“But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil.”

“Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience”
Colossians 3:12 (ESV)

“And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.”

“Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, “
Psalm 103:2-4

“Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act. 
He will bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday.” Psalm 37:3-6

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.”

“IT IS GOD WHO ARMS ME WITH STRENGTH AND MAKES MY WAY PERFECT. Samuel 22:23

SURELY, GOD IS MY SALVATION: I WILL TRUST AND NOT BE AFRAID. THE LORD, THE LORD, IS MY STRENGTH AND MY SONG: HE HAS BECOME MY SALVATION Isaiah 12:2

Peter 4:11 “whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.”

“I WILL LEAD THE BLIND BY WAYS THEY HAVE NOT KNOWN, ALONG UNFAMILIAR PATHS I WILL GUIDE THEM: I WILL TURN THE DARKNESS INTO LIGHT BEFORE THEM AND MAKE THE ROUGH PLACES SMOOTH Isaiah 42:16

“Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven. “ Matthew 18:19

THE LORD IS GRACIOUS AND COMPASSIONATE, SLOW TO ANGER AND RICH IN LOVE. Psalm 145:8

THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU, HE IS MIGHTY TO SAVE. HE WILL TAKE GREAT DELIGHT IN YOU, HE WILL QUIET YOU WITH HIS LOVE,HE WILL REJOICE OVER YOU WITH SINGING” Zephaniah 3:17

“Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him.” —Psalms 126:5-6

YET THE LORD LONGS TO BE GRACIOUS TO YOU: HE RISES TO SHOW YOU COMPASSION. FOR THE LORD IS A GOD OF JUSTICE. BLESSED ARE ALL WHO WAIT FOR HIM” Isaiah 30:18

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. “ Roman 15:13

“But the God of all grace, who has called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that you have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you.” 1 Peter 5:10

BUT THOSE WHO HOPE IN THE LORD WILL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH. THEY WILL SOAR ON WINGS LIKE EAGLES: THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GROW WEARY, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BE FAINT Isaiah 40:31

“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
John 13:34-35

“Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;” Psalms 30:11

HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU, BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS. DO NOT BE TERRIFIED: DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO” Joshua 40:31

“A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into His presence with singing! Know that the Lord, He is God! It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him; bless His name! For the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations. “ Psalm 100:1-5

“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.” Colossians 3:16

THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATIONWHOM SHALL I FEAR. THE LORD IS THE STRONGHOLD OF MY LIFE – OF WHOM SHALL I BE AFRAID” Psalm 27:1

“One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. The one who observes the day, observes it in honor of the Lord. The one who eats, eats in honor of the Lord, since he gives thanks to God, while the one who abstains, abstains in honor of the Lord and gives thanks to God.” Romans 14:5-6_

BLESSED IS HE WHO HAS REGARD FOR THE WEAK: THE LORD DELIVERS HIM IN TIME OF TROUBLE. THE LORD WILL PROTECT HIM AND PRESERVE HIS LIFE” Psalm 41:1-12

“She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her. Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her; those who hold her fast are called blessed.” Proverbs 3:15-18

Romans 5:1-2 “Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.”

COMMIT TO THE LORD WHATEVER YOU DO, AND YOUR PLANS WILL SUCCEED Proverbs 16:3

“And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.” Colossians 3:15

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Roman 12-2

CREATE IN ME A PURE HEART, O GOD, AND RENEW A STEADFAST SPIRIT WITHIN ME. DO NOT CAST ME FROM YOUR PRESENCE OR TAKE YOUR HOLY SPIRIT FROM ME. RESTORE TO ME THE JOY OF YOUR SALVATION AND GRANT ME A WILLING SPIRIT, TO SUSTAIN ME” Psalm 51:10-12

Love that one Robert, thank U!

“Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.” Luke 6:38

GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD: HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER” Psalm 107:1

“ This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. “ 1 John 3:16-18

MAY GOD BE GRACIOUS TO US, AND BLESS US, AND MAKE HIS FACE SHINE UPON US. Psalm 67:1

“You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. “
Psalm 16:11 (NIV)

YOUR WORD IS A LAMP TO MY FEET AND A LIGHT FOR MY PATH Psalm 119:105

“But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which [was bestowed] upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.”
Corinthians 15:10

“And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.” Colossians 3:14-15

BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD; I WILL BE EXALTED AMONG THE NATIONS, I WILL BE EXALTED IN THE EARTH Psalm 46:10

“Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.” John 4:7

“My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip or to be moved; He Who keeps you will not slumber.” Psalm 121:2-3

“Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: let them praise the name of the LORD: for His name alone is excellent; His glory is above the earth and heaven. He also exalteth the horn of His people, the praise of all His saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto Him. Praise ye the LORD. Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: let them praise the name of the LORD: for His name alone is excellent; His glory is above the earth and heaven.” Psalm 148:11-13

“ The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.” Psalm 121:7,8

“Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.“Hebrews 4:16

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13

“Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” Corinthians 13:4-7

“All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.”
Corinthians 1:3–4

YOUR LOVE, O LORD, REACHES TO THE HEAVENS, YOUR FAITHFULNESS TO THE SKIES, YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS IS LIKE THE MIGHTY MOUNTAINS, YOUR JUSTICE LIKE THE GREAT DEEP” Psalm 36:5-6

Beautiful Robert, thank you :)

“Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.” Peter 1:8-9

“Know, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Romans 8:37-39

BLESSED IS THE MAN WHO DOES NOT WALK IN THE COUNCIL OF THE WICKED OR STAND IN THE WAY OF SINNERS OR SIT IN THE SEAT OF MOCKERS” Psalm 1:1

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no ficklenss, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:17

“Giving thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Ephesians 5:20

THE LORD IS MY ROCK, MY FORTRESS AND MY DELIVERER, MY GOD IS A ROCK, IN WHOM I TAKE REFUGE. HE IS MY SHIELD AND THE HORN OF MY SALVATION, MY STRONGHOLD” Psalm 18:2

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!”

“Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies.” Psalms 103:1-4

Isaiah 43:18-19

18 “But forget all that— it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.
19 For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in His mighty heavens! Praise Him for His mighty deeds; praise Him according to His excellent greatness! Praise Him with trumpet sound; praise Him with lute and harp! Praise Him with tambourine and dance; praise Him with strings and pipe! Praise Him with sounding cymbals; praise Him with loud clashing cymbals! Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!” —Psalm

WONDERFUL

So very glad you enjoyed it, it is Psalm 150 :)

“But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress.” Psalms 59:16

SPLENDOR AND MAJESTY ARE BEFORE HIM: STRENGTH AND JOY IN HIS DWELLING PLACE” 1 Chronicles 16:27

“Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song. For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods.
In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him.” Psalm 95:2-4

““Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen” Revelation 7:12

“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.” John 4:18-19

19 We love because he first loved us

“And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him.”

RESTRAIN YOUR VOICE FROM WEEPING AND YOUR EYES FROM TEARS, FOR YOUR WORK WILL BE REWARDED, DECLARES THE LORD” Jeramiah 31:16

“Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things He does for me.”
Psalm 103:1-2

“Let all that you do, be done in love.” – 1 Corinthians 16:14

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all things acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your way.” Proverbs 3:5

“The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble and He knows those who trust in Him.” Nahum 1:7

“But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love Your name may exult in You. For You bless the righteous, O LORD; You cover him with favor as with a shield.” Psalms 5:11-12

I will have a positive
attitude and be hopeful and
optimistic today. Those who
do are the happiest and
most successful people in
life. (Prov. 10:28, 23:18)

4 “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. 6 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
Deuteronomy 6:4-6

I Am living a Divine plan

THE PATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS IS LIKE THE FIRST GLEAM OF DAWN, SHINING EVER BRIGHTER TO THE FULL LIGHT OF DAY Proverbs 4:18

“You have put gladness in my heart, More than in the season that their grain and wine increased.” Psalms 4:7

“A man finds joy in giving an apt reply— and how good is a timely word! “ Proverbs 15:23

Matthew 22:37–39
“Jesus said to him, ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’

“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.”
Psalm 19:14

“But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in You. For You bless the righteous, O LORD; you cover him with favor as with a shield.” Psalms 5:11-12

DELIGHT YOURSELF IN THE LORD AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART Psalm 37:4

Awesome post. I Absolutely love it Robert, it is so very TRUE!

“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.” Psalms 28:6-7

“Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs.
Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord,
always giving thanks to God the Father for everything,
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Ephesians 5:19 (NIV)

“Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” 1 Corinthians 13:7

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:17

“I HAVE LOVED YOU WITH AN EVERLASTING LOVE: I HAVE DRAWN YOU WITH LOVING-KINDNESS Jeremiah 31:3

“Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.” 2 Peter 1:2

“IF THEY OBEY AND SERVE HIM, THEY WILL SPEND THE REST OF THEIR DAYS IN PROSPERITY AND THEIR YEARS IN CONTENTMENT” Job 36:11

“Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through Him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.” Romans 5:1-2

Psalm 9:1-2
“I will praise You, O LORD, with all
my heart; I will tell of all your
wonders. I will be glad and rejoice
in You; I will sing praise to Your
name, O Most High.”

“In the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.” (Romans 1:27)

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

“Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for He guards the lives of His faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked. Light shines on the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. Rejoice in the Lord, you who are righteous, and praise His holy name.” Psalm 97:10-12

“and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”
Ephesians 5:2

THE SPIRIT OF GOD HAS MADE ME: THE BREATH OF THE ALMIGHTY GIVES ME LIFE Job 33:4

“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. “

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.

THEREFORE THE LORD HIMSELF WILL GIVE YOU A SIGN, BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL CONCEIVE AND BEAR A SON, AND SHALL CALL HIS NAME EMMANUEL” Isaiah 7:14

FOR GOD SO LOVED THIS WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON, THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE” John 3:16

MAY THE GOD OF HOPE FILL YOU WITH ALL JOY AND PEACE IN BELIEVING, SO THAT BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU MAY ABOUND IN HOPE” Romans 15:13

FOR TO US A CHILD IS BORN, TO US A SON IS GIVEN: AND THE GOVERMENT SHALL BE UPON HIS SHOULDER, AND HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE” Isaiah 9:6

Merry christmas everyone.

Beautiful Robert :)

“You make known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. “ Psalm 16:11

“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” Thessalonians 5:18

LOVE MUST BE SINCERE, HATE WHAT IS EVIL; CLING TO WHAT IS GOOD. BE DEVOTED TO ONE ANOTHER IN BROTHERLY LOVE. HONOUR ONE ANOTHER ABOVE YOURSELVES. NEVER BE LACKING IN ZEAL, BUT KEEP YOUR SPIRITUAL FERVOR, SERVING THE LORD. BE JOYFUL IN HOPE, PATIENT IN AFFLICTION, FAITHFUL IN PRAYER. SHARE WITH GOD’S PEOPLE WHO ARE IN NEED. PRACTICE HOSPITALITY” Romans 12:9-13

“Thine, O LORD, [is] the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all [that is] in the heaven and in the earth [is thine]; thine [is] the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Both riches and honour [come] of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand [is] power and might; and in thine hand [it is] to make great, and to give strength unto all.

Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise Thy glorious name.”
(1 Chronicles 29:11-13)

“In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent His only Son into the world, so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.”
John 4:9-11

“For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. “ 2 Corinthians 4:6

“Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: Thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that [my] glory may sing praise to Thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto Thee forever.” Psalms 30:11-12

THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU: THE LORD MAKE HIS FACE SHINE UPON YOU AND BE GRACIOUS TO YOU,THE LORD TURN HIS FACE TOWARDS YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE” Numbers 6:25-26

“Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD’s name is to be praised. The LORD is high above all nations, and His glory above the heavens.”
Psalm 113:1-4

“A man finds joy in giving an apt reply— and how good is a timely word! “ Proverbs 15:23

“But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your name may exult in You. For You bless the righteous, O LORD; You cover him with favor as with a shield.” Psalms 5:11-12

“Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. For the Lord Most High is awesome, the great King over all the earth. He subdued nations under us, peoples under our feet.” Psalm 47:1-3

“For you make me glad by Your deeds, Lord; I sing for joy at what Your hands have done. How great are Your works, Lord, how profound Your thoughts!” Psalm 92:4-5

“Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.” John 7:38

“Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. “ Hebrews 12:2

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.” Galatians 5:22-23

“But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You.” Psalm 5:11

“And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also you are called in one body; and be you thankful.” Colossians 3:15

“A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into His presence with singing! Know that the Lord, He is God! It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him; bless His name! For the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations.” Psalm 100:1-5

“Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe,” Hebrews 12:28

“Give, and [gifts] will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will they pour into [the pouch formed by] the bosom [of your robe and used as a bag]. For with the measure you deal out [with the measure you use when you confer benefits on others], it will be measured back to you.” Luke 6:38

“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.” Colossians 3:15-17

“I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But be of good cheer. I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

“For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord; I sing for joy at what your hands have done. How great are your works, Lord, how profound your thoughts!” – Psalm 92:4-5

“The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.”
Psalm 118:24

“Grace be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with love incorruptible “ Ephesians 6:24

“And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.” 2 Corinthians 9:8

“And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.” 2 Corinthians 9:8

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in Him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.”
Jeremiah 17:7-8

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.” Psalm 34:8

“Then Christ will make His home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.” Ephesians 3:17-19

“O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, In a dry and weary land where there is no water. Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You. So I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.
“Psalm 63:1-5

“May our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.”
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

“Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to Him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen” Ephesians 3:20-21

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:2

“May Christ through your faith dwell in your hearts! May you be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love. “Ephesians 3: 17

“For His anger endureth but a moment; in His favour is life:
weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”
Psalm 30:5

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him.” John 3:16-17

“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test Me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.” Malachi 3:10

“Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.” Peter 5:6-7

“Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.” Psalms 16:9

“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

“Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and God our Father, who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace.”
2 Thessalonians 2:16

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. “ Philippians 4:6-8

“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”
John 4:18

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. “
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

““And when you fast, do not look gloomy like the hypocrites, for they disfigure their faces that their fasting may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face, that your fasting may not be seen by others but by your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. “ Matthew 6:16-18

He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20

“See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know Him.” John 3:1

“Praise the Lord, all nations! Extol Him, all peoples! For great is His steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!” Psalm 117:1-2

“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

“My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips, when I remember You upon my bed, and meditate on You in the watches of the night; for You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings I will sing for joy.” Psalms 63:5-7

Beautiful Robert :)

In response to Robert’s post:
Yes..I agree!! perfect Robert! I will save that for my day…how about for my life(:

Amen Robert!

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!”

“And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen His glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.” John 1:14

“Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.” Peter 5:6-7

I love the scriptures you are sharing Robert, Thank you!

Beautiful, awe inspiring, I can feel the love surrounding me like a glorious impenetrable shield of warmth and comfort.

“Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:13-14

“Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, Bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies.” Psalms 103:1-4

“Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” Thessalonians 5:18

“But let all those who take refuge and put their trust in You rejoice; let them ever sing and shout for joy, because You make a covering over them and defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You and be in high spirits.” Psalm 5:11

“My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise You with joyful lips, when I remember You upon my bed, and meditate on You in the watches of the night; for You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings I will sing for joy.”
Psalms 63:5-7

“Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name. But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.” Hebrews 13:15

“Hate evil, you lovers of the Eternal. He protects the souls of those who follow Him; He rescues them from the devices of the wicked. Light is sown in the just; as it grows, it brings joy to the pure of heart. Celebrate the Eternal God, all you who are faithful; offer thanks to His holy name.” Psalm 97:10-12

“My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to You— I whom You have delivered.” Psalm 71:23

“Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Romans 8:39

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to His great mercy, He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.”
1 Peter 1:3-5

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35

“I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.”
Ephesians 4:1-6

“Greet one another with a kiss of love.
Peace to all of you who are in Christ.”
1 Peter 5:14

“Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we spur one another on toward love and good deeds.” Hebrew 10:24-25

“Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor.” Romans 12:10

“Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.”
Chronicles 4:10

“Bless Me“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp5smhDBGH4&feature=player_detailpage#t=2

Bless Me

“The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.” Proverbs 18:10

“As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. Abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. “This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He may give it to you. These things I command you, so that you will love one another.” John 15:9-17

“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer.”
Psalm 19:14

“For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, if it is received with gratitude; for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer.” Timothy 4:4-5

“For by works of the law no human being will be justified in His sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it — the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by His grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.”
Romans 3:20-24

“Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation. The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein. His work is honourable and glorious: and His righteousness endureth for ever. He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.” Psalm 111:1-4

“For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.” Romans 14:17

“Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.” 1 Peter 3:9

“With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men.”
Ephesians 6:7

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:2

“Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.” 1 Corinthians 13:12

“Come now, let us reason together,”
says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.”“
Isaiah 1:18

“Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:6-7

“Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through Him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the Glory of God.” Romans 5:1-2

“He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8 (NIV)

“In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace, which He lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight making known to us the mystery of His will, according to His purpose, which He set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.” Ephesians 1:7-10

“Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father who is in heaven will also forgive you your transgressions.” Mark 11:25

The Prayer of Jabez

“And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:9-10

“As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. Abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He may give it to you. These things I command you, so that you will love one another.” John 15:9-17

“And Jesus answered them, “Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen. And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.” Matthew 21:21-22

“Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.”
James 4:14

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace, which He lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight making known to us the mystery of His will, according to His purpose, which He set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth. Ephesians 1:7-10

“When the Lord takes pleasure in anyone’s way,
He causes their enemies to make peace with them.” Proverbs 16-7

“So that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
Romans 5:21

‘But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. “ Galatians 5:22-23

Psalm 18:32-34 the God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.”

“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:”
Joel 2:28

“Maintain love and justice, and always put your hope in God.” Hosea 12:6

“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 5:5-6

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
Matthew 5:3-12

“Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” Proverbs 29:18

“Whoever restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding.” Proverbs 17:27

“You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh rather, serve one another humbly in love. For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself. If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.”
Galatians 5:13-15

“Let your lives be without love of money, and be content with the things you have. For He has said: ‘I will never leave you, nor forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5

Psalm 91

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

Surely He will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.

He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,

nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling,

no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.

For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;

they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

Psalm 37:1-9

Do not fret because of those who are evil
or be envious of those who do wrong;
for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.
Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the Lord,
and He will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in Him and He will do this:
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
your vindication like the noonday sun.
Be still before the Lord
and wait patiently for Him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret—it leads only to evil.
For those who are evil will be destroyed,
but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

“Since God chose you to be the holy people He loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.” Colossians 3:12

“For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, if it is received with gratitude; for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer.”
1 Timothy 4:4-5

“You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your right hand upholds me; And Your gentleness makes me great.”
Psalm 18:35

“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.”

“If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.”
John 15:7

“And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever, the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.”
John 14:16-17

“You make known to me the path of life;
You will fill me with joy in Your presence,
with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.”
Psalm 16:11

“Cast your burden on the LORD, and He will sustain you; He will never permit the righteous to be moved.”
Psalms 55:22

“So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.”
Corinthians 4:16-18

“And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.”
Matthew 23:12

“Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
Ephesians 4:31-32

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who[have been called according to His purpose.”
Romans 8:28

“ For you were called to freedom brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.”
Galatians 5:13

“Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created.”
Revelation 4:11

“I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.”
Psalm 9:1

“The gift you have received, give as a gift.” Matthew 10:8

“Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know”. Jeremiah 33:3

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, and he shall reign as king and deal wisely, and shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.”
Jeremiah 23:5

“I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God.
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of His righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.”
Isaiah 61:10

“Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.”
Isaiah 25:1

“You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”
Psalms 16:11

“And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.” James 3:18

“For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.” Romans 8:6

“ Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.” Corinthians 13:11

“Hate evil, you lovers of the Eternal. He protects the souls of those who follow Him; He rescues them from the devices of the wicked. Light is sown in the just; as it grows, it brings joy to the pure of heart. Celebrate the Eternal God, all you who are faithful; offer thanks to His holy name.” Psalm 97:10-12

“For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich.” 2 Corinthians 8:9

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.”
Corinthians 1:3-4

“Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all that fills it; let the field exult, and everything in it! Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy before the LORD, for he comes, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness.”
Psalms 96:11-13

“Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
Ephesians 4:31-32

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

“Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.”
Isaiah 7:14

opps

“Early in the morning, as He was on his way back to the city, He was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, He went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then He said to it,
“May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.

When the disciples saw this, they were amazed.
“How did the fig tree wither so quickly?” they asked.
And Jesus answered them, “Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen. And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.” Matthew 21:18-22

“The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word. After He had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.” Hebrews 1:3

“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.” Isaiah 43:2

“I believe I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; be strong, and may your heart be stout; wait on the Lord.” Psalm 27:13-14

“And now I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.” Acts 20:32

“Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart.”
Peter 1:22

“In everything, give thanks.” -1 Thessalonians 5:18

“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
Ephesians 2:10

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Harlem gospel choir ~ Amazing grace

Absolutely Wonderfully inspiring and amazing!

“He that hath a merry heart, hath a continual feast”
Proverbs 15:15

This is very true. When you are happy and joyful, your happiness expands out into the universe, and ALL good things can’t help but come to you :)

The words and scripture you share are so very true. I am filled with joy, happiness and appreciation for life. I feel as though I am an honored guest at a magnificent feast.
Life is so wonderful!!!

161687.gif

fruit-of-spirit.jpg

is?ehL7U2qTUPRrAfFbBUXQA-fiD0tVNXa8cMuQUxqN3hk&height=210

f6c58c6bfae7165417b66ed2b65df1fd.jpg

love-bible-verse-1.jpg

Beautifully True

71a0182907d04c3e233e19849fc1e7e6.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScLnO9hmZcPUaNPgHcg6-V6jx342NTEgu1Onq6qbFJKz4Sngxt

8c2d7d4a7c038936b9b15f2a03b58a79.jpgBible-Quotes-54.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

slide-42.jpg

This thread is a blessing. laughing

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

teach092551.jpg

All-Sufficient-Grace.jpg

psalm-118-24-popular.jpg

rejoice-in-the-lord.jpg

AnimatedGIFsLovebeatingblueheart.gif

John-4-14-water-eternal-life-holy-bible-verse.gif

Image result for living in grace

Image result for bibles criptures of gratitude

tumblr_m7d7vyqIGN1rs2p3xo1_500.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f2c8507de650a04065b4407ebf35c762--free-printable-the-face.jpg04eaac47b0f72a00abd764df7ba2e665--quotes-about-faith-bible-verses-about-strength.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Romans 13:18 "Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law."

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

Be kind to one another,

tender hearted,

Forgiving one another,

as God in Christ,

forgave you.

ephesians 4:32

There is

no fear

in love

But

Perfect

Love

Drives out

fear

1 John 4:18

Related image

He who pursues

righteousness

and love finds

life, prosperity

and honor.

Proverbs 21:21

Related image

Image result for inspirational grace gif

In response to Nancee1953's post:

laughing

laughing

Related image

Image result for bible quotes gif

Great oneslaughing

"CHRIST HAS NO BODY NOW BUT YOURS. NO HANDS, NO FEET ON EARTH

BUT YOURS. YOURS ARE THE EYES THROUGH WHICH HE LOOKS

COMPASSION ON THIS WORLD. YOURS ARE THE FEET WITH WHICH HE

WALKS TO DO GOOD. YOURS ARE THE HANDS THROUGH WHICH HE BLESSES

ALL THE WORLD. YOURS ARE THE HANDS, YOURS ARE THE FEET, YOURS ARE THE EYES,

YOU ARE HIS BODY. CHRIST HAS NO BODY NOW ON EARTH BUT YOURS"

Teresa of Avila

Image result for spiritual joyg if

Just Beautiful.....

Delight yourself in the lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 37:4

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all those things will be given to you as well.

Matthew 6:33

Image result for there is always joy quotes

Image result for tuesday blessings gif

Image result for inspiring acceptance going with the flow quotes gif

Image result for religious easter greetings gif

Image result for spiritual joyful living quotes gif

Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when

the Kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied,

"The kingdom of God does not come with your careful

observation, nor will people say 'here it is' or 'There

it is' BECAUSE THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU.

Luke 17:20,21

The great spiritual geniuses,

whether it was Moses,

Buddha, Plato, Socrates,

Jesus, or Emerson,

have taught man to look

WITHIN HIMSELF TO FIND GOD.

Ernest Holmes

2-cor-13-14-the-grace-of-the-Lord-Jesus-Christ-and-the-love-of-God-and-the-fellowship-of-the-Holy-Spirit-be-with-you-all-RM.jpg

87a43fe1672659e47b1d2577ee3d9a2e.gif

BEAUTIFUL!!!

21682b31e7be56f3339419dda348a523.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content