login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Relationships [beauty of uncertainty]

Relationship talk has so many angles, and often hear sweeping statements one way or the other…though, one area that I rarely hear people speak of which can aid relationships, is the beauty of uncertainty(:

Sometimes we believe we think we know someone…because they are responding as we would in certain instances.

We see people from our own personal references. The beauty of another person is …knowing they are another person…and it takes time to become clear who a person is… Though, when we leave space for a person to reveal …we may enjoy their being by not imposing what/who we believe they are. And …while we are all on our own unique path…often our ways are not set in stone… and negotiating is the ticket …if it isn’t obstructing a persons basic values…

…timing doesn’t always happen …when we want it to… It is ideal when things work out that way…Though, when we allow…a person to be in their space…and their timing… Sometimes bigger needs get met…Both parties can grow individually, and come together…when the growth time table is respected.

Though, there would have to be at least a desire to respect, connect so individuals can grow up ….and the relationship can grow up. And basic communication tools and life experience also must exist…or expectations, boundaries and common courteousness slip through opportunities to engage with harmlessness.
just some thoughts… SelfCare aka Appreciating˚

_ _ _Favorite quotes from spiritual teacher and intuitive healer Matt Kahn

Anime_Children_look_to_the_stars_055974_.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

word_quotes.png

Clarity is not about gaining a clearer
understanding. It is the willingness to
live without a need for understanding
by surrendering yourself to the fate of
your highest possibility. From this
space, you may come to realize that
clarity is what sees, not the way
Something is seen
Matt Kahn

8698f4929c526f025e460a36f9f1fd15--hamlet-quotes-quote-art.jpg

9eaa39f3039488121a00bea92a88b981--daily-quotes-best-quotes.jpgb92cbe79c636c293faca4539e7c74498--slovenia-hale.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Appreciating,
this is a lovely and thoughtful thread…

a lot to think about…!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

thank you for reading & taking the time to hear my thoughts(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“It is in the realm of uncertainty, that your passion is found.” Anthony Robbins

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCareJoy’s post:

Yep! I love it…The beauty of another person is …knowing they are another person…and it takes time to become clear who a person is…

That is why I am such a Kindness freak..When we meet another person, we never know what battle they are fighting, so being kind is kinda nice.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Thanks Poppy(:

I too fit that place of giving & relate well to it…Thanks for sharing that connection(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

By embracing uncertainty with regard to the “hows” of dream manifestation, and allowing it, not fearing it, you actually increase my options for blowing your dear, sweet mind.

Yeah, this is good. Really good.

Ca-pow, The Universe
and yes…©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When it comes to relationships, I read or heard this somewhere:
Acceptance is the key and it begins with me. —- Unknown

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
wonderful Poppy! thank you for posting this.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Why do we neglect the most important relationship that we will ever have, the one with ourselves???

The true spiritual path is not so much about changing the kind of works that we do, as it is about realizing the need to change for whom it is that we do them. Guy Finley

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Each time you stay present with fear and uncertainty, you’re letting go of a habitual way of finding security and comfort.” ~ Pema Chodron

The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the amount of uncertainty you can comfortably deal with. Anthony Robbins

Faith means living with uncertainty–feeling your way through life, letting your heart guide you like a lantern in the dark. Dan Millman

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Embrace relational uncertainty. Its
called romance. Embrace spiritual
uncertainty. It’s called mystery.
Embrace occupational uncertainty
It’s called destiny. Embrace
emotional uncertainty. It’s called
joy. Embrace intellectual
uncertainty it’s called revelation.

Mark Batterson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2NWRN9LjZdE_6iMrUlllcO8_eIC3UwV0uonwyXVgiNkGyBtdkwgb4391c7d1b546fe9dd67e2d4d4a38658--stability-deepak-chopra.jpgcf26080b4bc5bf320fd707b876c0abe0--new-chapter-quotes-new-week-quotes.jpg

6895991e686f16d74a0e3ba668bcfc66.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post:

so true

Uncertainty melded with acceptance in life

brings (complete personal) freedom

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for uncertainty matt kahn beauty quote pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content