login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Create Your Own Quotes page 1

Create Your Own Quotes 

This thread is geared to quotes…your very own that you create (:We are a group that loves words….understandably(: We love affirmations, intentions, mantras, poems, book excerpts, audio books, reading books, song lyrics, sharing with one another in conversation, and the list goes on…

Enjoy & prosper(:

quotes I didn't write:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6xXyB1Si91TnooTH6pnP-su0k995ltoH2N0qJD1mJ-OznTuSavg

originality.png
Credit: CartoonStock.com

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTzOjyLY6tdtvaA-O22anm_Wzt2hI6E_YZo37xWGvEgB7i3AU

Quotes I did write:

We once simply said “I don’t know” if we didn’t have an answer.

Now we say, I’ll look it up.

• ~

Here is another I shared on a recent Happiness Thread mtg, and realized how powerful it was for me: I become very aware of my heart place- when I (can) feel I am not coming from my sacred self.. Its a wake-up call, that I cannot wait to answer(:

• ~

• Whatever I Am feeling is alright by me, I gave myself permission to be awesome with them all(:
  • Love yourself minimally a hair more than you love another…and you will always receive the greatest loves of all. ˚
  • It’s the spirit in which we are …which allows the beauty of the joy we experience.˚ 
  • SUCCESS IS NOT A DIRTY WORD IT JUST IS UNIQUE TO EVERYONE˚
  • There is nothing in your head that your heart cannot offer better
  • so your turn(: We have some very passionate, articulate, prolific, humorous … writers(temporarily out of adj’s) (: … Lets hear from you(: looking forward to any of your everyday statements- you’d like to quote(: anything that floats your boat(:

this will be enjoyable-thanks for playing along!

welcome home roxy carmichael GIF

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’m sure others can relate to this humorous quote.
“Addiction is like having sex with a gorilla,
in the sense that it ain’t over until the
gorilla says it’s over”

Mine Truly

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

We plant the seeds to experience Miracles when we know nothing is impossible.

“Life is a journey of beautify, wonder and discovery filled with lessons that challenge us as we embark on new horizons, nurturing our spirits helping us to grow in wisdom, patience, tolerance and most of all love.”

“I choose forgiveness each and everyday, it nurtures my spirit holding negative energy at bay. It fosters a feeling of being totally free, choosing to forgive others totally releases the joy in me. “

“Faith is the power, like a magical vine, that ties us to greatest power, the power of the Divine, it makes the impossible, possible, creating Miracles along the way. It is a force that is impenetrable. Carry it with you as you embark on each glorious day. “

“Oh the joy the new day brings, all the wonderful possibilities of it all make my heart sing.”

This moment in time is truly sublime, I am in awe at the sound of my heart and the its melodic beating, the rhythm of life. There is great joy at the sound of my breath, the pattern of air circulating is like an ebb and flow from the top of my head, to the very tips of my toes. The sounds are magnificent that I hear saying “I am filled with life” and grateful to be here experiencing this glorious moment in time.

The wonder of it all, the sound of leaves rustling in the wind, the movement of the ocean waves beckoning you to jump in, the glory of the sun’s brightness as it hangs so high above, all these things were made especially for us with divine love.

There is joy in mastering the art of “acceptance” for there is no frustration or aggravation, life becomes easy like a gentle breeze flowing freely with great ease.

Wow Nancee! I started to comment about how I loved your most recent quote, and then read the one above…and the one above… etc… and I got mixed up which one I was honoring(: So let me say… these are all awesome!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You are too kind, so glad you are receptive to my reflections!!

The sheer splendor of caring and sharing. With the dawn of each new is an opportunity to expand your horizons and share with the world exactly who you are, “shoot for the moon and you will land on a star.”

At the end of this beautiful journey reflecting on days gone, it is this joyous time of reflection that confirms how Blessed am I.

Like a beautiful flower, there is splendor in the moments that comprise the hours that make up the gift of the day. As it unfolds and reveals itself to you, you will see the true beauty it holds especially for you.

With all that you are… just be… and that is marvelous!

• ~
    Look forward to today and today becomes what you look forward to.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Feeling “golden” and filled with joy for each day of life is like discovering a wonderful new toy.

There is such a sense of peace to be found in silence. One can find an inner joy, a welcome relief. It is such a wonderful thing, slow down, take a moment you will find a pleasure that is divine.

"you know your probably the only person I know

who has an entire production studio between their ears"

I am filled with gratitude and joy for this magical day and all the awesome Blessings that have come my way.

We all are dearly loved and abundantly Blessed, God does not have favorites.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I thought of this quote today.

"The concept of the"vortex"

is very similar to riding a wild horse

or trying to tame a horse in a rodeo"

Stillness

Let there be light, allow what is to true, come forth to shine through, for your Love radiates like a bright beacon in what you think, say and do.

"George you can't be seven,seven is already taken.

At this point you have two options.

You can be curious or unique."

Stilliness

What do you wanna do today mate?

Same thing we do everyday pinky

continue our search for a girl we can do that

friends with benifits thing.

How we suppose da find her,do we have any clues

to follow.

Well were looking for a broad that qualifies in at least

two categories.

Physical chemistry of course,

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

"When reading anything

including quotes,I tend to

observe and process the message, 

the messenger is a secondary

afterthought"

Stillness

I thought of a name everyone could 

use as a middle name,and at the same time

be different from each other .

Unique

"And her or his ecstatic presence serves the purification of
the entire world"

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

"Take a rest woody"

"I'm currently experiencing life at

about ten WTF'S an hour"

The destiny of the spirit will be,for better or worse,

depending on the choices and decisions one makes.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

"That ol Luke he's a natural born world shaker is what he is"

George Kennedy

One of my kids are missing
you guys seen desire today.
No dad she's been dating this new guy
believe me she's all in with this one.
Really what,s his name
She won't tell us,all she will say is where she met him.
The beach

yadayadayada

About that euology theme for a thread
I said I would possibly create or muse over.
Well I gave it some thought,and
it sort of died on the editors floor so to speak.
Pun or no pun intended as it were.

I'll bcinya

d448155d24d1eefb30e62cf972928aee.jpg

yadayadayada

"You know sometimes when I'm in

the vortex,this thought comes out of

the blue so to speak,

"maybe this isn't my first rodeo"

yadayadayada

"Conditions are only as bewildering,as you are bewilderable"

Adi Da Samraj

November 3 1939-2008

"When radiance shines so hard,

that it opens up the hand,than there is only god

and god is love"

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content