login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Happy Balance 

At different moments/times of our lives…different areas need tweaking.

What area are you giving focus to and why? Say as much as you choose to remain in your sharing-comfort level(: Include affirmations if you choose(:

• ~
      balance

Lesson2Bjust2Bonly.2Bfor2Blife.2Blife2Ba%2Bbalance.2Bbe%2Bbetter.%2B-%2BMr.%2BMiyagi.JPG

• ~

feel free to stop by as(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

2e1b58012849df129074803ae992b868--doodle-quotes-tiny-buddha.jpg

✿Abraham quote ˚ The emotion you feel is always about the vibrational variance between where you want to be and where you are. If you’re out of balance, there are only two ways to bring yourself into alignment – either raise your expectation to match your desire, or lower your desire to match your expectation.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am glad to be alive, to be where I am, to be who I am.

I am totally open and receptive to making time for self-renewal daily.

Everything I do increases the harmony, beauty, and order in my life.
will return to post today to this topic.

My deep emotions, intelligence, sensations, relationships, and spirituality are beautiful and just right in a space that supports me as I am.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

spin the wheel virtuescope

I focus inside and I watch what’s happening inside my own inner world .also from this site

being in the now

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am in a state of “Being” of gratitude and joy for the amazing gift of life. Each day brings wonderful opportunities and adventures that await me. I am honored knowing that I have the ability to shape my world and dramatically impact the lives of others in positive ways. We generate energy by our thoughts in as much as our actions. It is important to think lovingly, be open not critical or insensitive to the needs of others. It is then that you will witness Miracles happen right before your eyes. Doors will magically open for you, peering into others eyes that are troubled and have lost hope with a smile or gentle word, you will see them come to life, a twinkle will spark in their eyes. We are our brothers keeper, all relatives, all fearfully and wonderfully made. I am cognizant of my royal heritage and do my very best to lovingly be “My Father’s Daughter”, what an amazing Blessing. “To whom much is given, much is required.” Give abundantly, share with others, the reward is staggering. You will feel so very high you will feel as though you are soaring high in the sky. The view is breathtaking, absolutely amazing :)

Wonderful share, Nancee1953(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Appreciating, for all of your creative engineering!
I really enjoy the beautiful images…

And, regarding balance, great topic.
The more we pay attention and make adjustments –
whether it is adjustments in work, or our schedule, or improving daily exercise, or tweeting the way we pay bills, its wonderful to restore balance and come back t the middle…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

thank you Kathi! And wonderful post!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content