login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Sharing Wonderful Ways To Start The Day

This is a thread I post with great enthusiasm…Wouldn’t be great to be surrounded with ideas you love and ones you simply never thought of?

So …What Are Your Ideas For Wonderful Ways To Start The Day? It can be right as you wake or…simply before you get ‘rolling’ (: Speaking of ideas…let’s think wonderfully grand …Great ideas please… ★

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is a saying “ But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” I arise and give thanks for the dawn of a new day. In the state of living/being I know everything and anything is possible. It sets my tone for a wonderful day, whether I get the coffee going or turn on the news, stretch, make up the bed, turn on the computer, whatever my next step is, I am filled with gratitude for I am alive to be a part of the circle of life and look forward to the miracles that are in store for me. From being able to see the sun rise, or feel a gentle breeze, sharing a smile with a stranger all these things are wonderful gifts. :)

Opening the blinds/drapes to view the magical palette of colors that cover the sky, blues, pinks and violets, the birth of a glorious new day. It puts me in such an awesome mood, filled with utter joy anticipating the Miracles, that lie in store for “Me”.

Awakening with sheer joy, nostalgic thoughts of “Romper Room” with Miss Lois of all things, can’t help but smile. The wonderful moments captured in time running through my mind. I can remember racing to the television set as if she could actually see me singing along.

Bend and stretch,
Reach for the stars,
There goes Jupiter,
Here comes Mars,
Bend and stretch,
Reach for the stars,
Stand on tipee toe oh so high.

:)

Giving praise and glory at the splendor of the new day knowing wonderful experiences lie in wait to greet with miracles ensuring an absolutely “fantabulous day”.

How about this: Start your new day the night before! Turn off the television really early. Go in your bedroom a couple of hours before you intend to go to sleep, listen to some music and write some stuff. Ask God a question. Pray for others, even people you don’t know and people you don’t like. Give thanks. Dwell on some good things.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

:)

thanks for sharing Nancee and SRWE(: Wonderful thoughts!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content