login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Other saved affirmations

When you come FROM ‘happiness’, you do certain things because you ARE happy — as opposed to the old paradigm in which you did things that you hoped would MAKE you happy. When you come FROM ‘wisdom’, you do certain things because you ARE wise, not because you are trying to get to wisdom. When you come FROM ‘love’, you do certain things because you ARE love, not because you want to have love. Everything changes; everything turns around, when you come FROM ‘being’, rather that seeking to ‘be’… Here is the divine dichotomy. The way to get there’ is to ‘be there’. Just BE where you choose to GET! There’s nothing you have to do. You want to be happy? Be happy. You want to be wise? Be wise. You want to be love? Be love.

~ Neale Donald Walsch

This is one I didn’t want to lose. I need a place to save other affirmations that I don’t think belong in the affirmations database because I didn’t write them. So I figure I’ll put them in a separate thread. That way I can find them when I need them. OK?

Hi AccidentalNote!
Why not create your own Powertools thread! Make it however you want and then add it to your favorites. I get a lot out of re-reading mine as well as Lauries.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

OK I think I see how to do it. Just call it “Powertools: AccidentalNote’s saved affirmations” instead of this thread’s generic name?

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content