login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Welcoming New & Returning Members★

Welcome New Members 

• ~
      W•E•L•L: The four principles of a Welcoming Perspective:
      Welcome the good in everything.
      Enjoy doing whatever makes sense.
      Love and support everybody.
      Love yourself as you are.
    • ~
      Wonderful to have so many new members joining, returning members…and a flow of warmth and positivity is simply everywhere

Joyfully, AppreciatingView

Some Links You May Like Related To Bmindful Community

•  

[]Bmindful began in 2005.[] The site moved to its current location in 2007.[]Wonderful Creator of Bmindful – Lee Nutter (& former owner)[]Wonderful New Owner is- “Bunique” Keith .

There are some newer links you may enjoy…will post soon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• and to Returning members

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Me too!

Thanks Appreciating!
I love your creativity and your enthusiasm!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

YEAH!!! :)

lovely thread

you and all the members make this a lovely community(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Bmindful is getting new members daily! Its great! It appears that Facebook notices are helping to bring in new people to drop in and check out the website.

The community is devoted healthy affirmations. The threads are relevant and life affirming. With easy access to all the new affirmations, its easy to read whats available and then write your own affirmations in your own words and create a life given by your creation!

We now have had a second monthly happiness group meeting, and I hope this takes root, and it grows into the structure giving support that it is intended to.

“I am open to the flow of the Bmindful forum! Its fun and its valuable for me to be here!”

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

love a post from member-Kathi post:

love it!

I am open to the flow of the Bmindful forum! Its fun and its valuable for me to be here!”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It is great to be Back. I have continued to be a Member of the Years, just today and message that someone like my Affirmation which Prompted me to Update all my Info. Hello Friends.

Namaste
Johan

Awesome Johan (Sarvaga Light) ! Glad you’re here!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Welcoming Our Newest Members so glad you’re here!

I’d say about 180 new members from Sept 1, 2016 to now! much love here! looking forward to seeing our new members share on the forum, when it suits their journey(: Enjoy & Prosper here and everywhere! For those who like to hear #‘s, I’ll get you a count soon(:

And we of course continue to welcome returning members…

And our older members who have continued to gain from staying connected here(:

much joy to you all!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content