login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★MANIFESTING IN A NUTSHELL

For your consideration:

Just come to understand that it’s all FIRST in our heads, and then it becomes our physical reality.

From what i understand, this is essentially what this ‘creating your life’ is all about.

From what i understand we have always been and are continuing to create our lives.

Whatever we physically experience is the sum total of whatever we’ve imagined most vividly.

It doesn’t matter why. It doesn’t matter that we’ve rationalized whatever is good or bad in our lives. It doesn’t matter that we’ve justified whatever is good or bad in our lives. The WORKING PRINCIPLE ‘behind’ or ‘hidden’ is the principle of Cause and Effect, And the cause of everthing we experience resides in however we have allowed ourselves to most VIVIDLY (and thus realistically)IMAGINE.

If you have most vividly imagined an hard life, you come to experience an hard life.

If you, now begin to vividly imagine a life like you PREFER it to be, you will eventually (if you make this your DOMINANT imagery) come to experience life as you prefer it to be.

Of course, this means you’ll need to stop rationalizing or justifying why conditions MUST be anything other than ideal. Some just say, you need recognise and stop believing your own B.S.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET INTO VIBRATIONAL HARMONY WITH YOUR DESIRE, AND YOUR DESIRE MUST BE GIVEN TO YOUAND THE UNIVERSE WILL FIND ENDLESS WAYS OF BRINGING IT TO YOU, YOU CAN OFFER YOUR VIBRATION ON PURPOSE. THATS WHAT VISUALIZATION IS. THATS WHAT IMAGINATION IS: PROJECTING THOUGHT ENERGY ON PURPOSE” (Abraham Hicks)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Lovely message

Thank you Mr. Brightside(:

• You’ll need to stop rationalizing or justifying why conditions MUST be anything other than ideal
  • always been and are continuing to create our lives
  • begin to vividly imagine a life like you PREFER it to be, you will eventually (if you make this your DOMINANT imagery) come to experience life as you prefer it to be.
  • PROJECTING THOUGHT ENERGY ON PURPOSE
  • THE UNIVERSE WILL FIND ENDLESS WAYS OF BRINGING IT TO YOU

still really appreciate this thread! Thanks again!

imagealexis.jpg

Its an emotional game!

01cc75903540b4a8a96dbe9940446d31.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content