login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚It's A Given We Need To Nourish Our Bodies

This thread is geared to foods that you love, could love more (knowing what they do for you)…and incorporating them in your wonderful lives

related affirmations coming soon…
I am committed to eating fresh, whole foods that create juicy vitality.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

related threads coming soon….
create-salads-share-ideas
short-animation-healthy-living

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

more links pertaining to the healthy lemon coming soon(:

Nutritional Value of Lemon

• ~

PLUMS-benefits

ING-plums-3-thumb1x1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This thread is geared to foods that you love, could love more (knowing what they do for you)…and incorporating them in your wonderful lives

• ~

Peaches

The antioxidant compounds in two of summer’s most colorful fruits appear to damage breast cancer cells but don’t target normal cells. Researchers in Texas performing lab tests used extracts from “Rich Lady” peaches and “Black Splendor” plums and found that they destroyed even the most aggressive breast cancer cells. The investigators at Texas A&M AgriLife said certain phenols in the fruits were responsible for the effects they observed, and that the extracts used had five times the toxicity on cancer cells as on normal cells. In follow up tests, they also found that the compounds prevented cancer from growing in animals. The research team said that the phytonutrients in plums matched or exceeded those provided by blueberries, which had been considered to have the most potent antioxidants among fruits. The study was published last year in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry. Dr. Andrew Weil

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love bananas

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Hi Flowergirl(: Thanks for sharing. WHF is a wonderful site… this is what they have on bananas

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you so much. I am a “Foodie” so like “Tony the Tiger” used to Roar, this thread is G R E A T! We are comprised of body, mind and spirit. Each part must be stimulated, exercised and nourished. When it comes to the body, you can either “live to eat or eat to live”. I choose the later and make healthy food choices that include an array of multi colored fruits, vegetables and grains. You can even make a “game” out of it experimenting and adding one new thing to your diet, like couscous for example. It can be eaten savory as a side dish with vegetables or as a desert with fruit and nuts. Remember first we taste with our eyes, when things look appealing, you are more likely to eat it. Eating the rainbow can be good to you and good for you too. :) Super Foods
Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content