login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Back To Silly

The Ways I already include a little playfulness are:
1. the way I speak to myself
2. when listening to music and/or when I dance
3. when sharing smiles in various settings

let’s share silly… so it gets reinforced(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Someone said something similar to (cann’t remember who on which thread): Time wasted with fun/joy is not wasted time.

Maybe this is due to the fact that I do not have a family to take care of, currently I just do have the time to enjoy, either doing nothing or being silly or even being at work working.

When I am on a tight schedule project, my body warns me, if I have not paid attention to lean back and relax. Usually it is in the form of a cold, that’s when I realize that I need to take time off, even if it is half a day of doing nothing.
After these projects, vacation is a must before I can start with the next assignment. Vacation is very important in order to regenerate.

…what a wonderful world….

Just look at life with more playful eyes. Don't be serious. Seriousness becomes like a blindness. Don't pretend to be a thinker, a philosopher. Just simply be a human being. The whole world is showering its joy on you in so many ways, but if you are too serious, you cannot open your heart ~ Rajneesh

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Fun is the most sacred word, far more sacred than prayer. It is the only word that can give you a sense of playfulness, can make you again a child ~ Rajneesh

In response to Fly me to the moon's post: In response to Fly me to the moon's post: In response to Fly me to the moon's post

These are wonderful!

Thank you!

Reinforcing silly is a great thing to do-even in the most seriousness of jobs.

Bring your silly to your efficiency... You will still care. You will still do what is needed...maybe even more. Lightheartedness is a good thing for healthy and happy self and those you want to bring good things to.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ninety percent of your problems are caused by you because you take life seriously. Seriousness is the root cause of problems, be playful, and you will not miss anything - because life is god ~ Rajneesh

I have never been a serious person ... I am not serious at all because existence is not serious. It is so playful, and so full of song and so full of music and so full of subtle laughter. it has no purpose; it is not business like. It is pure joy, sheer dance, out of overflowing energy ~ Rajneesh

There are as many ways to the divine as there are human beings. I have chosen the way of song, dance, playfulness and laughter ~ Rumi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content