login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★(Community) Ideas For Site★2016

Hello Bmindful Family:
Please keep this thread for wonderful suggestions. If you have personal challenges on the site please email me personally [email protected]
or see the profile page to share
to be continued…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Appreciating for taking on this role!!!

And, Keith, thank you for stepping up and helping us to clean up Bmindful!

I believe that we are All the right ones to bring in the right changes and this is the right time!!

I am looking forward to greater freedom for all members, greater diversity, greater tolerance for diversity, and, I hope that there will be more openness and greater velocity in the forum discussions.

I hope that we can begin to see an increase in membership, as more members invite others to check out the website. With increased membership, we will have more affirmations, more personal growth, and hopefully we will see more young people on the website with regularity. In fact, I hope we see all ages, with regularity.
And, anything is possible, perhaps some of our members will even pen a book on healing with the use of affirmations! In fact, unlimited Great things can and will come out of this very website.

Lets make this website a remarkable place, unlike any other…

In order to achieve that, we need to solidify our intention and our commitment to one another.
Personally, I wish for the flow of forgiveness, good will and peace incorruptible amongst all of us. Life is so full of choices. Good choices. Great choices. And, miracles.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I wonder if the site could have a “sponsors” page. Maybe if there were a page with bmindful type sponsors it would be profitable for the site owner. Just a thought. I’m sure there are motivational products out there being marketed as well as speakers giving seminars and stuff like that who might like to advertise. Nothing wrong with that as long as it isn’t snake oil they are trying to sell. Lots of practical and useful products out there that could actually be site appropriate and help fund the site.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:

Thank you SRWE!! Always appreciate feedback!! Wonderful idea!! I will suggest your recommendation, and will return with thoughts in a couple of days(:Thank you for bringing this thread up(:

I have a long thread I will make visible in April or May about a variety of things. Though love this one, for everyone to please share ideas(:
And thank you again SRWE!!

In response to Kathi’s post: And Kathi, a late response to your post…. wonderful thoughts & thank you for kind comments!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:

Brilliant idea… That could be very interesting!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Hey everyone! Firstly I would like to follow up on Kathi’s comments and say a huge big thank you to Laurie, everyone knows she does a great deal of work on the site keeping everything in order and making sure everyone is happy but she also handles a lot behind the scenes as well and is in constant contact with me, keeping me informed on what is happening on the site.

Its still very early days for me and unfortunately my long term work commitments are prohibiting me from spending as much time as I would like on the site, however I am committed to the site and its long term future.

Thank you for your suggestion Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm I think its a great idea and I think the right sponsors would not just create an income stream but could also be useful members who want to gain more experience in the art of affirmations :-)

However i just want to make it clear its not my intention to get rich from this site and any money made now and in the foreseeable future will all be reinvested back into the site.

I want you all to feel like you each own a part of the site and that your voices are being listened to so any suggestions, big or small will be noted, discussed with each other and implemented into the site.

Following Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm suggestion if anyone has any ideas of people who you think might be interested in sponsoring the site or even just ideal candidates of who you would want sponsoring the site then that would be a great start to putting the idea into action :-)

In response to bunique’s post:

Just want to thank you Keith, for your beautiful note!! I respect and I appreciate all that you shared. I understand how this website could demand a lot of time to re-program/revamp and revitalize.

I Love this website for what it provides. I have also grown to love and respect our community. And I want to see it grow, prosper and not only be profitable, but to provide a truly unique service where people create and generate health, wealth and wisdom. They can also take part in our community, to whatever degree they choose. And, I hope that the site will be a source of abundance and possibility for many years!

I Love Jeff’s idea, and I will be thinking and brainstorming about ideas. Possible great authors, as possible guests. Maybe we could offer a “seminar”. or maybe we could have a second thing that is similar to the Happiness meeting. How about having something like Hope Night? Or, maybe we could become supports of an organization— Green Peace, or Doctors without Borders. It would be a way in which we could cast our net out and show our support.

Thank you Abraham for your suggestions. I’m certain that you are correct when you said that people join Bmindful, and in the beginning, they find, organize and collect affirmations. They are finding out exactly how transformative using daily affirmations can be.

In response to abraham’s post:
Thank you very much Abraham!! And you’re right, the affirmations are a very high priority! It actually has been part of our weekly focus in our meetings. Though. by you bringing it up it adds more energy to the time line(:

I have deleted or edited sexually inappropriate affirmations when I spot them. I have on occasion edited affirmations which accidentally created some symbols. There are some affirmations which may not fit a database…and they are in question currently. One thing that is helpful, if members wouldn’t mind, when you see an affirmation that really isn’t fitting to our community, send me the affirmation # [I will go in and take a look… edit/delete,and then (if explanation is needed], an email will be sent kindly expressing the rationale for removing what was shared to the member who created/stored the affirmation in their list.

Actually, an idea that just came to me…is how about members expressing what is definitely not acceptable for our positive affirmation community. We can pool these ideas and form what works for the good of the community & the data base….(which by the way houses random ones).
feature Random Bmindful Affirmations

feature Affirmation Quick Search.

feature this week on Bmindful

The next temporary category is Affirmations (and related material). That will assist with our affirmation community too. Because while the forum, is something we hope begins to flourish with greater participation, people do gravitate to the site for affirmations, and those threads really need a home. I meet with Keith in the middle of the week, I will share your suggestion, and see what surfaces…and he and/or I will post in this community-thread. Thank you again for your sharing. It was very helpful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi’s post:
Wonderful thoughts Kathi! I think this is an area you and I touched on a bit. Though the specifics you’re sharing are awesome.

For myself, one idea I can easily do is connect with people in my community who share our beliefs and create articles …or an Ask The Speaker meeting… And others can do the same… I would love it if community would start listing what inspires them, as you have.
There are so many possibilities for our forum and site … Totally excited by these thoughts, as I know you are too. I usually have to contain myself after meetings & brainstorming(:

I like the idea of Hope Night…or something that feeds our spirit in diverse ways.

We could even have those who are versed in exercise, food-health (nutrition) alternative medicine, energy healing … LOA… even Finance… Productivity with a flair of LOA of course!!

• ~
    Bmindful,
    Please send me your thoughts, and these ideas will be added to my weekly meetings with Keith…and thoughts about criteria to include. And I know Keith will support what supports its members…. Keep these fabulous ideas coming! This is fantastic!

I know Nancee53 had a wonderful idea of adding the priority of updating Bmindful’s FaceBook Page. Thank you Nancee!

The Happiness meetings have been awesome…for some of us, participating, for those who may be passing by…They are on a variety of topics…that anyone can go back to & explore themselves as they choose. They are now a piece of our site, in a wonderful way(:

And for those who don’t see these discussions with the enthusiasm some of us have…I want to hear what floats their boat(: Bmindful is incredible and its possibilities are tremendous… because our possibilities are(:

Love you guys!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content