login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Turning The Corner

from 2009

I often hear people saying they have trouble believing their affirmations. If you want to believe more, ‘bathe yourself’ in the footwork and atmosphere of turning the corner of exactly what you want. Act as if what you want, already is.

Turning the corner is one of my favorite metaphors. I love the fact we are always changing, and that we ARE ABLE to always change. There are so many things we can actively do to make a complete metamorphosis if we choose.

-How do you see yourself right now, and what would you like to see?
It begins with clarifying this change in as much detail as you can muster.
Of course next is-> affirming this is so, with great self talk, and written, and verbal expression of your desires.
Then-> change takes desire. So desire this change with your heart, mind and spirit.
->Next a decision to change. Declare you want this to yourself and to someone else.
Then a prayer and complete belief if it’s to be, it’s up to you, and almost everything is possible.

Now learn all you can about this area of interest of yours, in the context of your limitations (examples:time energy and money), and make a complete plan, that you’ll monitor and update often. Be flexible and optimistic.
One piece at a time->and it’s yours!

In regard to limitations->those are other areas that be changed.
If it’s time (do less of something, more of something else, or stop doing certain thins completely)
If it’s *money*->brainstorm on ways to bring in more and spend less.
If it’s *energy*->do a complete inventory on where your energy goes. Conserve more and dish out energy where you get your greatest return (exercise, meal planning and great meals, positive people etc)

I want to hear from everyone about daily changing and the transformation work you’re doing (big and small).

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content