login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚ Salad Inspiration Links/VisionBoard/Pg1

Yes, that’s right the title of this thread is Salad Inspiration
Any great ideas?This thread is all about delicious nutritious refreshing salads.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJdVulyEGB2LUn2mIbcYXS0pPX5-biaoO1B-lhNqnXnHVHiEIMLw

Affirmations

cucumbersalad.jpg

creating-a-salad.jpg

You are what you eat. 

18b3875cdd0371938901941cb958dadd.jpgasparagus.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy72KJL88_-UhU2j0Ev2VWcseBqbd7_PIIfEZ0r-lhe4UynhfRBQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYDWrEE8msY2YOv8xWEhMmprvhOe_tF7jpqIE1h_tqUjKNrTlj

de20803417a630da8220e95576e57e0a96085f24138443266adbd95296c75462.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR511q3rTILKhr66MioOt3aVQx5835GUxNl6fVYspme5uRCWXvKgQ

The goal of this thread …is inspiration…The hope is to become more creative with everyday meals…utilizing the infamous salad as the medium.

Any ideas you’d enjoy for a salad? Or links to trigger [delicious & nutritious salad ideas?  Please share(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtFCFFcQ00_CcVraBpp_ZzrwjEkvsIRDMK3NO1Yz9_xGcthXbsnQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHKzAswE4BVHA6d4rI2nsqdyhbRJiXFOOpXNogSHG5WVjPaw4H

threads/posts with overlapping significance…
Salads as a Side or a Meal:

Health Is Your Most Important Investment thread
Meditating Mama’s Favorite Salad Recipe post
Maidopo Healthy Cole Slaw Recipe post
Anoushka’s Sardine Salad Recipe post
Greens and Other Salad Food thread
you-dont-know-beans-about-healthy-food thread
Exploring Wellness thread

I’m sure we all have some winners. Ideas for ingredients…ideas for keeping them handy….I know you do(: Well… don’t be shy…Okay I’ll start

•  
    •  pic
    • * the-perfect-salad-in-a-jar We love our canning jars for everything from storing grains in the pantry to shaking cocktails in the park. But by far one of our most favorite ways to use our pint- and quart-sized canning jars is to pack them with salads. Yes, that’s right, leafy green salads. Dressing goes on the bottom, veggies and other salad goodies get piled on top. Everything stays separate and dressing-free until you toss the salad together in the bowl — never eat another soggy lunch salad again. Even better, these salads last for days in the fridge so we can make a week’s worth of lunches ahead of time.

•  how-to-make-cauliflower-rice-couscous Cauliflower rice is something that has to be made in order to be believed. The realization that you can turn a giant head of cauliflower into something light and fluffy enough to pass for rice, all in under 10 minutes, truly deserves to be called “mind-blowing.” Need some convincing? Watch this video and witness for yourself how easy this really is.
  •  Mediterranean Cauliflower Couscous Salad
    ———————————————————————————————————

Mediterranean-Cucumber-Salad-2.jpg397065.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvf6iIknuGfU4a5K-qq3WM1SK24CX--RKJj5n0TrGMebLr3P0Y-Aimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxH0ELtGBukF_rqRrCCXFFidOju0gzwuW6pPpC6l5ddr1emuVY

blogvestidoemoda_647_080515071131.jpg31237843992_a85592eaa3_c.jpgbest-foods-for-skin-and-hair_3.jpgsalad-in-a-jar-graphic.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

AFFIRMATIONS!laughing

• I experience the joy of being!

• I live in the now. Each moment is a present...a gift of life to me.
  • I am filled with energy, love, and joy!
  • I celebrate life! I am contented and thankful.
  • I trust Life. I take the long-term view.
  • I am receptive to the wisdom which gives me knowledge to bring harmony and right action into every phase of my daily living. I'm dancing free!425dedd3ead6eba28a25e5ae34993299.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

YUM, I am an unabashed “Foodie” . Thank you for providing such wonderful recipes. I can’t wait to try the “Greek Acropolis Salad” . :)

great Nancee1953…Looking forward to getting some of your delightful recipes.

Foodies have good taste(:
and thanks everyone for visiting(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

:)

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I love Waldorf salads, they remind me of my Mother, holidays and special meals. It’s quick, light, fresh and scrumptious. Thought I would share this with you. Waldorf Salad

I love salads 

tumblr_n34h9i5ZmM1qfavcoo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5dy1qLXlR1ry6151o1_500.gif

jessie-kanelos-weiner_thefrancofly-com_salad.gif

Image result for animated the joy of vegetable salad quotes gif

...just what I needed... some salad creation inspiration!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

having a great salad...

want to remember it!

chopped romaine

shelled pistachio nuts

strawberries

pineapple

blueberries

delicious!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content