login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚prayerful-affirmations for a Glorious Life

10-23-17 

I know there is an all powerful compassionate God that is always there for me
And I am one with that power right now
I say yes to all I need to be cared for the way my spirit is desiring
Thank you God!
I trust I am now given what I need and release God do a Perfect Work for a joyous perfect outcome for myself and all concerned,
 Image result for And It is So Amen pic

Amen!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

So what is affirmative prayer?

˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

• AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER˛ ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚ ˚ ★ღ ˚
  • ►• THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRAYER AND AFFIRMATION Affirmations and prayer are similar. In prayer, we seek help from our Higher Power. An affirmation is a statement of the prayer as though the result is already accomplished. For example, one might pray, “Lord, grant me even-mindedness under all conditions.” The corresponding affirmation would be, “I am even-minded under all conditions.”

Those who understand themselves to be co-creators and cooperators with their Higher Power can combine the use of prayer and affirmation. For example, it has often been said that God helps those who help themselves. When we work with affirmations, we are helping ourselves. Prayer is the request for God’s grace as a means of getting help with the problem.
…..Phillip Shapiro

• ** ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
    • ** “ from affirmative prayer library”:http://www.affirmativeprayerlibrary.blogspot.com/ There is one organizing Life-Force that propels life into expressing the one true reality. It is the energy of creation and it is always active. It is the eternal presence and Its nature is generosity and connection. All of life is interconnected by this natural pattern of perfection.

I am one with this Life-Force. Its creativity is active in me and it is also present and active in my livelihood.

I accept for myself a beautiful expression of right livelihood. I am drawn to activities that allow me to express my highest and best. I am richly rewarded for all of my efforts. I accept that right livelihood is coming into full manifestation in my life right now and I align myself with it. I declare that I know all that I need to know and I do all that I need to do to receive this good in my life right now.

I give thanks to the creative power within me and all around me for this realization of how it is already working in my life.

I release my word into the subjective aspect of the Divine that receives its impress and expresses it fully.

And So It Is
5 steps of Affirmative Prayer

Affirmative Prayer (also known as Spiritual Mind Treatment) is a powerfully, life enhancing spiritual practice which brings about the truth for yourself and others and affirms what it is that you desire for your life. It is a powerful way of changing your negative thought patterns into more positive, spiritual ones. It works on changing and aligning all parts of ourselves.

We can do a treatment for ourselves as well as for others.

There are 5 steps to the process.

The first step is Recognition. Here we recognize the presence of God that is everywhere in the Universe and in everyone and everything.

(I recognize that God/Spirit is in and through everything. There is no place that God is not).

The second step is Unification. Here we are knowing that the presence of God, Spirit, the Divine (whatever term you prefer to use to describe this presence) is present within your own being, and if doing a prayer treatment for someone else, knowing that the presence of this Divine Essence is in their being as well.

(I am one with Spirit).

The third step is Realization. This is an affirmation step where we affirm what it is we desire in our lives, and affirm this as if it is already happening, in the use of present tense affirmations. We are bringing in the feeling and the knowing that this is already occurring and seeing it happening right now!!

(I affirm, claim and know that I am healthy, whole and complete on every level).

The fourth step is Gratitude. Here we give thanks for all that is occurring for us right now. We acknowledge and give thanks for what we have affirmed.

(I am grateful for the healing and wholeness that is occurring for me right now).

The fifth step is Release. Here we release all we have affirmed to God/ the Universe knowing that it is already done and complete.

(I release this to God knowing this is all taken care of in the Mind of God.).
We finish our treatment by affirming ,

AND SO IT IS.

AMEN.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you, Dear God for transforming my restlessness and doubts into Your peace.
Thank you for giving me the Goodness of your Gifts in this Life.
All is well. It is all so.
Amen.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
Wonderful Kathi! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful prayerful affirmation(:
…surrender- Today I’m grateful to surrender … my complete past complete present and complete future; my life to You God. I am seen in a Good Light because You are My Light. I do Good things because you direct my ways. I believe Good things because You show me how to put my thoughts together. i feel wonderful because You are in my heart of hearts and allow Your Spark to fill my Spirit. All is well. It is all so.Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Tonight I listen to my soul

as I allow loving thoughts

to fill my heart

with

demonstrative peace,love, and harmony.

And it is so. Thank you God.

Amen.

• Intentions For Inner Peace, Love & HarmonySee the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Creator of the Universe;God...for this moment in time.

Its a beautiful moment. Its a moment I'm allowing all of its goodness and treasures.

Thank you for this day

Thank you for my past

and thank you for the joyous year on its way

It is lovingly harmoniously positively so

Amen!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content