login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What might occur if you decided to see differently

To one person, seeing or hearing children play, or teenagers laughing is a pleasant experience. To others they are annoyances.

One person looking in a mirror, seeing the same familiar face, see’s nothing extraordinary, nothing unusual. They, in fact, often sense a feeling of loss, of being vanquished.

Another sees something to wonder at, something incredible, something to delight in.

It’s very easy to see yourself as ordinary, it’s what many people do. Is it mere coincidence then, that most people live ordinary lives.

However you see yourself, or others, is more due to conditioning than it is to any inherent fact. What might occur if you decided to see differently.

“I FEEL THAT ONCE YOU START BELIEVING THAT SOMETHING IS POSSIBLE, YOU START TO LET IT INTO YOUR AWARENESS, AND THEN IT STARTS TO BECOME TRUE FOR YOU. THE MORE YOU BELIEVE IT, THE MORE IT STARTS TO BECOME REAL FOR YOU. THIS IS WHY IT IS SO VERY IMPORTANT TO BELIEVE IN POSITIVE THINGS RATHER THAN NEGATIVE THINGS. WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL FIND THAT YOU ARE CORRECT. THE UNIVERSE HAS A WAY OF PRESENTING TO YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU BELIEVE. IF YOU THINK LIFE IS GREAT, YOU ARE CORRECT, IF YOU THINK LIFE IS TOUGH, YOU WILL BE PROVED CORRECT TOO” (Anita Moorjani)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Robert’s post:

IF YOU THINK LIFE IS GREAT, YOU ARE CORRECT, IF YOU THINK LIFE IS TOUGH, YOU WILL BE PROVED CORRECT TOO

Like your thread asks/says….wonder what would happen..?

Wonder what would happen if every moment we organized our vibrations with the joy of being alive and having choices…and took out imaginary thought protection insurance before we began…anything. Before we create a project…before we listened as people spoke…before we open our eyes completely each morning…. It is not about not allowing suffering…not feeling pain…it’s about prevention of unnecessary suffering…which can repeat itself like a bad meal one keeps preparing. [ooh…not sure I like the repeat-word here(: ] Anyway…fresh ideas with fresh smiles…for a beautifully fresh great life as one says they want(:
thanks again…for this wonderful reinforcementb803171540d87c2de89c9419498fbf60.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wonder what would happen, if I choose to feel great for no other reason than to just feel great?

Wonder what would happen if I did this right now?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wonder what would happen if I claimed my desires in the best possible ways

occurring in this present moment?

We-have-the-power-as.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content