login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★AnyWonderfulThingYouAreDoing?

Lets share big or small…something wonderful you are doing…?and what was your wonderful intention behind this activity…?

Real happiness is so simple that most people do not recognize it. They think it comes from doing something on a big scale, from a big fortune, or from some great achievement, when, in fact, it is derived from the simplest, the quietest, the most unpretentious things in the world. Orison S. Marden

What makes a good promise to yourself, a promise that grows self-trust?

• * Clarity, Competency, Conditions of Satisfaction, and Completion
  • * With clarity, she asked you to ask yourself to be be clear with your promise/intentions to yourself. I declare that I will
  • * With Competency, she asks you to review if you are able to comply with your intentions.
  • * With Conditions of Satisfaction, she asks you to ask yourself find a way to know if you did what you said you were going to do.
  • * And with Completion, you ask you to to follow up on yourself to see if you keep your promises.
  • * a self-trust inspiration e-course from Jennifer Louden
    [For myself, I write about my follow-thru, to discover why or why not, without harsh criticism. Appreciating ]

“The Evolution of a Dream”

Dream is implanted into brain.

Dreamer becomes thrilled.

Dreamer becomes terrified.

If no action is taken, terrifying thoughts grow into flesh-eating monsters. Dream is considered unrealistic.

If action is taken, terrifying thoughts are revealed to be paper tigers. ***Confidence soars, miracles unfold, and dreamer begins to saunter.***

Either way, nothing remains the same.

Gr-r, The Universe
~©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com~

Threads Which Have Helpful Sites
Welcome To Phil’s Site [Personal Development]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Like everyone …always engaging in things which we hope to bring about lovely things.

Last evening my hubby and I…went to the beach…& while it was very warm out…we focused on some cool things(:

We decided to write something to each other everyday. The only requirement is we have to date it…and share something of the moment … It can be a few sentences or something lengthy. I’m enthused about this because the possibilities are many…

While we’re aware of the abundance of the universe…life in the moment…sometimes has temporary limitations(: time energy & money…and writing something everyday…we give more presence to anything we want…
Let you know how it goes(:

anything you want

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I being a “domestic goddess” of my “Queendom”. Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, polishing. I have my jewels displayed fresh cut flowers, they are natures jewels). Everything is sparkling, the scent of lavender permeates the air. I am ready to receive someone truly special and that someone is “Magnificent me”. It is wonderful to be so inspired in caring for myself in my amazing “Queendom” I love myself a “bushel and a peck”. :)

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
Wonderful Nancee1953. And thank you for sharing…and the wonderful inspiration…[love the picture in my mind of mopping with a crown on]
Queedom favorites(:

a3a0dc86f33e3717681125d9f1a12032--iceberg-inspiration-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~
    Lets share big or small…something wonderful you are doing…?and what was your wonderful intention behind this activity…?

related threads coming soon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am reflecting, basking in the light of joy, love and appreciation for this wonderful day. It is amazing, the shield of heat has been broken, temporarily at least. The sunshine and blue skies are beckoning all “to come out and enjoy”. So I am answering the call and will go out into the world and add my activities to the positive energy flow. :)

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
I love these words so much Nancee and they are really helping me more than you know

Flowergirl, you make my spirit soar with sheer delight! I am so grateful. Thank U, U are truly a magnificent gift!

aw thank you Nancee ,these are your words that I love ,and you have inspired to create something similar to motivate myself

I being a “domestic goddess” of my “Queendom”. Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, polishing. I have my jewels displayed fresh cut flowers, they are natures jewels). Everything is sparkling, the scent of lavender permeates the air. I am ready to receive someone truly special and that someone is “Magnificent me”. It is wonderful to be so inspired in caring for myself in my amazing “Queendom” I love myself a “bushel and a peck”. :)

Love and smiles from Me to “Magnificent U” :)

love ,smiles and hugs Nancee ,so happy you joined here

I would like to share this here as it was something I did yesterday

I went into town this afternoon to sell my Mums wedding and engagement rings as I have no money and my old dog needs medicine from the vets ,this was something I have managed not to have to do for a few years .On the way I got talking to a homeless lady and she has really touched my heart .We are similar age and she lost her flat because she let a relative move in and they got her evicted .This poor lady will be sleeping in a shop doorway tonight and doesn’t know when she will have a home again .We talked for a while and I gave her my emergency pound ( all I have in my purse ) and asked her would she like a hug ,her face lit up and I think we both needed that hug .As soon as I can I am taking her a few personal bits and some food .It got to me seeing a lady who could so easily be me sitting in the street with no home

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Thank you so much for sharing this.
This is a perfect example of love.

wonderful lesson you share: How fortunate we are no matter what place we believe we are in-we can still help others.

how beautiful and helpful you are to others you meet, and the way you share on this site. ( thank you sharing that touching story about the homeless woman) That is awesome that you will continue to share with your new friend. You are both deeply blessed to have met one another.

And my prayers go out to all of you for continued abundant blessings.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post:
aw thanks for your kind words

In response to flowergirl’s post:

saw your lovely post this morning – and added to the reasons why I love Bmindful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Nancee1953's post:

love this!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiastEnergy♡˚'s post

I am enjoying my day off and reflecting on yesterday on how much I accomplished, things I had  felt were a bit overwhelming.

I love that I truly 'get into' my affirmations and allow them to 'get into' me.

I love reflecting on this!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Glad to be home...

After work, bought a fun undated fun planner.

It came with the most beautiful and unusual pens ... with stickers & stamps.

Yeah, I know... I like to play(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content