login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★PRACTISING THE VIBRATION

Here’s an idea you may want to ‘take on board’ It says that we do NOT need to CREATE whatever we want. We don’t have to use will power to MAKE something come about.

WHEN YOU DELIBERATELY CONJURE AN IMAGE FOR THE PURPOSE OF CREATING, WE WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT, WELL, OFTEN PEOPLE THINK..IM GOING TO SIT AND DO M Y CREATING NOW..AND WE WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL THAT VISUALIZATION IS, IS PRACTISING THE VIBRATION OF WHAT YOU ALREADY ASKED FOR IN. THIS IS JUST VIBRATIONAL PRACTISE. ALL THAT VISUALIZING IS NOT MAKING SOMETHING HAPPEN. IT’S LETTING SOMETHING THAT’S ALREADY HAPPENED IN. THAT’S SUCH AN IMPORTANT DISTINCTION. YOU’RE NOT CREATING WITH YOUR AFFIRMATIONS, YOU’RE NOT CREATING WITH YOUR VISUALIZATIONS, YOU ARE PRACTISING A VIBRATION THAT LETS IT IN. SO, THE MORE PRACTISING YOU DO, THE MORE YOU SET A TONE THAT LETS MORE IN" Esther Hicks

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Robert’s post:

I like the part you shared in the quote… about affirmations and visualizations NOT doing the creating…it is the allowing the flow that is in motion, that you desired …that is in the universe that works ‘at work’ …our role is often to let it roll… allow …. surrender

I believe that affirmations add clarity and momentum…when they resonate with/from our hearts… [clarity creates stronger intention & intention creates stronger clarity] It is an ‘added-assist’ which empowers faith and further creates real positive energy … [from my experience].. Affirmations then promote openings not only in opportunities…though more importantly …opportunities of the heart. Not everyone want the same thing. The world often promotes/dictates our needs and desires…

When we allow …we ‘see’ …we get to ‘know’ …what is important [Important in terms of our own values…and often when we do right by ourselves …we affect others in a better way as well]

And then our affirmations even make more sense…and do not seem ‘far out’

• ** * affirmations
    Spiritually, we are all perfect, whole, and complete.

Boldly we step into our greater yet to be.

We remember that we are powerful spiritual beings.

We are greater than everything that has ever happened to us.

We are more than eyes can see or words can say.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content